Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck (Kat and BlackTalon)

The sweet torture was almost too much for Kate. Her breath was heavy with desire as he whispered in her ear. It was such a mean question, how could she possibly describe it? Her brain wasn't functioning at all right now, all she could see was him, and all she could think of was how she wanted that big cock of his inside her, there wasn't any room for speech. "fuck me senseless, fuck me til I faint.. just fuck me, fuck me" She panted as she held on to his neck.

Matt grins as he roughly pushes her against the wall roughly as he takes both of her buttcheeks and lifts her legs into his arms while he does so, he then aims his huge penis at her pussy, thrusting his hips as he pushes it fully inside of her, filling her tight wet pussy completely with his manhood. He lets out a soft groan as he did, going to start moving his hips back and forth quite fast already.

A loud moan escaped her as he filled her. She had never had anyone that big before, the feeling was exceptional. Kate wrapped her legs around his hips. Along the wall there was a handrail, just the right height for her to rest her ass on it, and hold on to it, with her hands. Thereby making it easier for him to thrust deeply into her, with every movement he made. She held him close with her legs, as she tilted her head back, moaning loudly as he moved inside her.

Matt moans gently as he grins "mmmm you lovely hot girl" he says as he start thrusting fast and hard into her, holding her hips as he goes to her breasts, licking and sucking on her nipple as he moves one hand from her hips to her clit, starting to rub it as he keeps thrusting like he is.

Kate could feel his warm and hard penis piercing her deeply and filling her up completely, her nipple getting teased and her clit getting rubbed, the pleasure would start to make her go insane for him.

Kate's head was tilted back, as she took in all the pleasurable feelings that covered her body. With every thrust she moaned. When his hand moved to her clit, her moans turned into whimpering. "Fuck yeah" It didn't take long before her body started shivering, as her pelvic muscles tightened around his hard cock. Kate's knuckles turned white as she clanged onto the railing.

Matt moans loudly as he smirks, pulling her against him as he lifts her up in his arms, holding her up in his arms as he keeps thrusting his hips on the same pace.
The position they are in made him pierce her even deeper, giving her more and more pleasure as he picks up his place, going faster and harder as he goes to bite her neck softly. He moans loudly from pleasure as he looks at her "This is mindblowing"

As Matt lifted her off the railing, she put her arms around his neck in stead. She didn't have breath or sense for anything else than moaning as he sunk deep into her, over and over again. The muscles in her thighs and pelvic tightened as the waves of her orgasm rolled in over her. Kate clang onto his shoulder as a cry escaped her, with the violence of the orgasm.

Matt smiles and moans louder, his penis throbbing quite ferociously inside of her. He was close to his finish and she could feel it by the throbbing. Matt held her close as she orgasmed, letting her grab a hold of him as she did.

Matt lays down with her ontop of him "Your turn to make us feel good~" he said as he thrusted his hips against hers now at his half speed, being really tired from the thrusting he has been doing, awaiting for her to start rocking on his thighs, making them both feel incredible if she did

Kate took a short moment to catch her breath after her massive orgasm. She knew that if she started too soon, she would come too early, and spoil the fun for both of them. The break gave her just enough time to think, how she would really hate for someone to find them now. They could at least have the decency to wait until they had finished.
When she had regained her breath, Kate slowly started rolling her hips, she placed her hands on his chest as she did, to help her keep her balance.

Matt moans loudly, his penis throbbing more and more inside of her, eager to let his load ,that has builded up for the last three years, go. He looks at her in the eyes and gently puts his hand on the back off her head, grabbing her hair softly as he pulls her close, going to slip his tongue into her mouth as he follows her rhytm, his hips making a spanking noise against hers everytime they meet.

Kate felt that he was close and pushed up the pace just a bit, as she buried her tongue in his kiss. She put her own fingers on her clit, so that she might come again, at the same time as him.

Matt smiles and turns them over suprisingly gently as he starts picking up his former pace again, going to rub her clit so that she shouldn't have to "Let me take care of you one last time then~" After a short time he would thrust really deep inside of her and unleash his load, starting to shoot immense sprays of cum inside of her, filling her pussy almost up fully, panting loudly as he lays down with his face on her breasts.

This orgasm was not as violent as the previous, but it still made her moan loudly, as he came in her.

After a while of lying, gasping for breath, Kate ruffled the bit of hair he had on his head. "Thank you.. that was.. mindblowing" She smiled tiredly.

Matt looks at her and licks her lips gently "That was more than mindblowing, that was a dream" he turns them around so she can lay down on his chest "Let's maybe rest a little first, we still don't know how long we're going to be here"

Kate could feel how her head would rest softly on his muscled chest, acting as a good pillow for her

"maybe we should get dressed? I wouldn't want anyone to walk in on us, like this" Kate suggested, but actually she wasn't feeling like getting up right now. She felt more like sleeping, or at least just laying totally still.

Matt smiles and pets her head, kissing her forehead gently "Maybe you should rest a little before we get our clothes on, I guess it's about one after midnight, people wont notice us being stuck I think" he sighs relaxedly as he looks at their clothing spread out around the whole elevator, the sight made him chuckle slightly "That was crazy"

"Probably not" She sighed and closed her eyes, as her head rested against his chest. Kate joined in in his chuckle. "I haven't done anything like this for a long time. And I don't think I've ever been sober while doing it"

Matt chuckles "Well we can both say that we were drunk on lust, you were driving me insane~" he gently rubs her back as he said it, being quite happy that they did it, he kisses her head again and looks up at the ceiling "I don't mind being here"

"Nah.. it's okay now" She smiled. Kate's breathing slowed down as she came closer and closer to falling asleep. She had no energy for getting up and getting dressed. And if she fell asleep, she just hoped that she would wake up before anybody found them. If not, they might not be allowed to come back to that gym.

Matt rubs her back gently "Go to sleep" he smiles gently "I'm too awake to go to sleep and I'll wake you up in some time, so we can get dressed before we get into some serious problems" he yawns gently "Just go to sleep"

"Hmm" was all Kate could say, as she slowly passed into the world of her dreams.

((OOC: let's do a jump in time, when ever he decides to wake her, or she wakes))

Matt gently wakes her up after a few hours "Kate, wake up sleepyhead" he rubs her back gently as he kisses her head "Come on sleepy, we've got to get dressed, as she would wake up she would feel Matt's unbelievable warm body against her still, warming her up completely as she was sleeping, keeping her warm throughout her journey to dreamland and back.

Matt gently sits up and puts her on his lap, smiling at her

Kate let him move her, as she slowly came to. She really wasn't a morning person. "Mmmm.. What time is it?" The grogginess of her voice surprised even herself. She leaned against him, half trying to go back to sleep, half trying to wake up.

Matt smiled as she was still sleepy, he gently patted her head "We should get our clothes back on before anyone finds us here like this" he said with a gentle voice as he gently moved her more, trying to keep her awake "Let's go sleepy" he said as he gently kissed her head once more "Or do you want to sleep some more" he asked in a kind voice

"Mmmm.. more sleep" She replied groggily. But her mind was coming around and grasping that she really should get dressed. She could always sleep once she had gotten dressed. "I'm hungry" She added as she opened her eyes, and sat up so she could look at him. It was a good thing that the elevator had a reasonable temperature, otherwise she would be really cold right at that point.

Back
Top Bottom