Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck (Kat and BlackTalon)

Matt smiles and sits up, going to put his two fingers on her scar, gently rubbing her scar "Oh wow well I've never had surgery except for that scar to close it" he then puts his hand next to her belly button, enjoying her warm body and probably soft skin.

Kate would see a shine in his eyes, a soft warmth in his eyes as he smiles warmly and looks at her gently. "So ..." he says, smiling as he doesn't know what to talk about next, she could see him think lightly but also enjoying having his hand on her stomach gently"

Kate kept her eyes on his, trying not to think about the fact that his hand was on her stomach. She didn't want to admit that her heart was beating just a bit faster, as he touched her. "So?" she asked, tilting her head a bit, as she smiled at him.

Matt smiles softly and sighs gently "I don't really know" he thinks for a second "Do you party sometimes?" he smiles, meaning the question, suddenly he forgets something most important "I almost forgot,, what age are you, If I may ask that is" he smiles gently and keeps his hand there, enjoying her warm body's touch against his hand

"I'm 28.. and yeah I party sometimes" Kate lightly placed her hand on his arm, as he held it on her stomach. "What about you? I suppose you see too many parties with your work, to want to party in your free time?"

Matt smiles and nods "I'm 28 aswell" he smiles as she told him her age.
Matt smiles "Well sometimes I do, I like to have fun and go out and just forget about everything for a while" he looks at her hand as she could feel his muscular arm, evenly as warm as his chest "Like now, away from everything, just two people in an elevator" he smiles and looks back into her eyes

Kate let her hand slide up his arm, and rest at his neck. "What should we do with all this time?" She asked, with a flirtatious smile.

Matt was enchanted by her eyes, those eyes of her made him crave her. he smiles back as flirty as she did and said slowly "I've got one single idea that pops in my mind" he slowly lets his hand glide to her hip and gently holds her hip with his hand

Kate moved over so she sat on his lap. "And what would that idea be?" She asked, her face so close to his, that he would be able to feel her warm breath on his lips. She smiled down at him, as she waited for him to take the first step.

Matt smiles and gently moves his hand to the back of her neck "I'll show you" he gently moves his head towards her, their lips connecting as he passionatly kisses her on the lips, pulling her hips towards his body, gently forcing her to lay down upon him as he continues the kiss with her, rubbing her lower back with his hand

Kate kissed him right back, placing her hand behind his neck. She lay down on top of him as she parted her lips, letting her tongue slide across his lips. This was just what she needed. And suddenly she found herself hoping that no one would figure out that the elevator was broken. She really wouldn't mind if they got to stay here for at least half an hour.

Matt parted his lips aswell, letting his tongue go against her tongue, sensually playing with hers as he holds her hips with both his hands now, pulling her even closer to him.

Matt's thoughts were going out of control, he was thinking about all the wrong things in the right place. He was craving for her, he wanted to feel every inch of her against him and more, he wanted the elevator to be stuck atleast until the next morning, so they could have all the fun they needed. His fantasy was becoming a reality and he could only enjoy it to the fullest

Kate sighed happily, as her tongue caressed his. She kept her one hand at his neck, using it to press herself closer to him. The other she let wander down his upper body and found her way under his shirts. She wanted to feel all of his well sculptured body against hers.

Matt caressed her tongue with his aswell, which felt soothening and lovely. He gently moves both of his hands under her shirt and upwards, rubbing her back as he feels her delicate and soft body. He wanted this moment to last a long time, the moment where they were connected and nothing else mattered to them but this.

Matt feels her hand under his shirt, his tightly lined body would make her able to feel all the details on his upper body, his abs were solid and well formed and his chest muscles were quite big and strong aswell, she would notice that his shirt went upward with her hand aswell, now almost halfly over his upper body, she could feel his warmth against the palm of her hand, his heartbeat increasing a little as she did.

Kate's breath was heavy, as she tried to inhale enough air through her nose, while kissing him.

She sat up on his lap, her hand still on his neck, lightly pulling him up with her. Reaching down, she grabbed onto her shirt and pulled it over her head. Revealing a dark blue bra with laces around the edges.

Matt breaks the kiss gently, panting as he reaches for deep breaths "Wow, you are one hell of a kisser" he says gently as he pulls off his shirt quite fast, revealing his muscular and tightly lined upper body. He gently puts his hands on her back as he pulls her closer, kissing her neck teasingly soft and smiles gently

Kate grinned a bit "You ain't seen nothing yet" she ran her hands through his short hair, as he kissed her neck. "You know.. it's kinda hard to do anything in this position.. on the floor." She kept one hand on his head, and let one hand wander down his back, exploring the rich muscles, she found there.

Matt smirks gently and grabs her thighs gently as he stands up with her slowly, she could feel his backmuscles tense up and becoming hard as he stands up with her, having her in his arms from the ground, he puts her down gently and gently rubs her butt as he kisses her neck "Hmm you smell so lovely" he gently goes to kiss her again right after, slipping his tongue past his lips, searching for her tongue to connect with his.

Kate willingly opened her mouth to received his tongue. She let her hands slide down his back, to the edge of his pants. Here she followed the curve of his skin, grabbing his ass tenderly, as she chuckled a bit. This was not how she had pictured her day ending. It was such an improvement. Kate was pretty sure that she felt something hard against her hip, which only made her more eager to get his clothes off.

Kate would indeed feel something hard against her hip, but what she would find later was not in her expected mind.

Matt lets his tongue carress her tongue as he slowly moves his hands to the front of her pants, pulling them down slowly as they would then after go back to her butt, gently playing with her buttcheeks as he keeps up the passionate kiss

Kate's pants slid down around her ankles, she quickly kicked her shoes off, along with her pants. Her hands wandered to the front of his jeans, which she unbuttoned, unzipped, and pushed down. It was a bit hard to breathe with her tongue so hard at work, dancing with his, but she was too caught up in the moment to consider coming up for air.
A tingeing warm sensation was slowly spreading beneath her panties, Kate knew that she was dribbling wet and ready for him. But also doubted that he would rush into it right this second, as much as she might want him to.

Matt breaks the kiss and pants gently as he kisses her neck, rubbing the back of her head as he goes to unhook her bra, pushing her against the elevator wall a little roughly as he bites her neck gently, wanting to tease her more as he puts one hand on her breast, fondling it thoroughly. She could feel his bulge against her panties, pushing it quite hard as he smiles "You are so damn hot"

Kate, quite honestly, loved the rough treatment, as he pushed her up against the wall of the elevator. A quiet moan escaped her, as he bit her neck and fondled her breast, that along with his erection pressed against her panties, made her feel really tempted to take over the control of the situation, and yet she didn't. A smile showed on her face, at the compliment of her body. "So are you.. So fucking gorgeous" Kate moved her right hand from his ass, tracing her fingers along his hip, before she tenderly grasped his cock. She had a crooked, teasing smile on her face as she did so.

Matt smiles teasingly "Not on the same level as you"

As she would grab his cock, she would feel it was that thick her hand wouldn't fit around it, she would feel it being very large and thick, being really warm as it is already that hard

Matt grins and grabs her panties, moving them down slowly and removing them from her legs. He patiently awaits for her to remove his boxers to reveal his meatrod so they could get the action going. Matt goes downwards, going to tease her more as he sucks on her nipple,licking around it as he traces his other hand from her breasts to her vagina, going to rub it quite roughly as she is already dripping wet

Kate was pleasantly surprised of how big he was. After he had removed her panties, she pushed his boxers down around his ankles. She wanted to touch him more, but it came out of reach as Matt moved down to suck her nipples. As gasp sounded from her lips as his hand slipped through her warm and moist vagina. She moved her hands to his neck and shoulder, as she tilted back her head, moaning with pleasure.

Matt smiles as he hears the sound of her gasping, it adds only more to his sexual drive, giving him more warmth and lust towards her.

As she would pull down his boxers, it would spring up, standing really hard and big upwards almost completely against his belly.

Matt smiles and breaks the contact with her nipple, going to kiss her neck gently, moving up to her ear as he whispered in her ear "How bad do you want it" he whispers in her ear and after he smirks happily

Back
Top Bottom