Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark RP Craving (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemShep

Supernova
Recently I have a craving for some good horror or dark themed rps. Pretty much anything taboo is welcomed since I have very few limitations. I do ask that my partners be somewhat literate and able to write a minimum of one paragraph. The most I can do personally is three-four paragraphs per post. Threads are preferred, but PMs are good too. Please feel free to contact me with ideas or if you have questions.

Bestiality
Bestiality is one of my biggest fetishes. In this both mythical and real animals are welcomed, especially exotic ones. To keep me interested in a RP based around bestiality is mostly unique use of creatures or creation of one. Pretty much any animal is welcomed. I have two ideas centered around bestiality, but I'm open to hear more.

The Cult:
Out with her friends on a camping trip, a young girl is taken from her friends in the middle of the night. A cultist has been watching her the moment the young woman arrived. She was pure hearted and a virgin making her the perfect subject for the cult. Their plan is to use the poor girl to breed an entire army of creatures and beasts to destroy the innocent in the world. They will personally rape her as part of the ritual then summon a beast to impregnate her. A spell is cast on her to speed up the pregnancy and allows the unholy child to be born within a few days or weeks. In the mean time she's treated like a whore and a animal. They reframe from hurting the children she's pregnant with, but the rest of her is fair game and once her duty of mothering their army is completely she'll be rewarded with either dying a quick and painless death or become the permanent whore for the cult.

The Forest:
When going out on a date with her boyfriend, the young couple discovered a forest they never knew existed. Just for fun they decided to explore it, but of course the boyfriend has some rather...perverted intentions. Before he could try to get dirty with his girlfriend when she turned around, he was gone. She finds herself alone with no better option then to explore the forest for a way out. Then slowly she realizes that this forest was different...something wasn't right. Before she could even realize it a creature she's only seen in legends appeared, but with no intention to hurt her. No, he was a animal looking for some action. The girl is easily overpowered and became victim to the animal's heat, but it doesn't end there. On her quest to escape the forest she runs into more and more heated creatures all wanting to play with her.

Corruption:
Corruption is one of my biggest cravings and one of my favorite type of RPs. I usually play the victim in these, but lately I've discovered I'm wanting to be the one doing the corruption. Of course I'll happily be the victim, but if you're seeing to be the victim you found your gal.

The Princess and The Warrior:
A young princess is destined to become queen once her father either dies or steps down from the throne, but as beautiful as she was, the princess was very naive. Despite this she had a pure soul, untouched by sin or darkness, but one day a powerful warrior comes to the throne returning from battle. Even though he was honored and rewarded with coin for being the hero of the kingdom, he had something else in mind as a reward. As powerful as he was, the warrior also desired to be king, but the only way to do that was to marry the princess. Since she was raised to believe her body belonged to only her husband he comes up with a evil plan. He learned some rather helpful spells from a wizard in a couple of his travels that would come quite in handy. After sneaking up into the princess's chambers he quickly finds her obviously startled by his presence claiming what he gained as a reward wasn't enough. He wastes little time putting his plan into action using both his body, strength, and little magic to take the girl's innocence, slowly corrupting her heart in the process. The more he used her, the more the princess wanted it making it easy for the warrior to put his plan into action, but of course this was only the first step of his desire to rule over all.

Sliver Tongued Succubus:
The eldest prince had it all: money, fame, even charisma, but it wasn't enough; he was young, but foolish. He yearned for love, to feel a woman's loving touch. All across the land women even harems where offered to him, but he refused them all. He wanted a real woman, someone he could proudly call his queen., then he saw HER. A beautiful woman like he's never seen before. It was love at first sight for the prince. After working up the courage to speak to her, the prince discovers just how perfect she was. Beautiful, intelligent, kind-hearted, what more could he ask for in a queen? He invites her to stay a night or two at the castle only enabling her dark plan. During the night alone in the romantic atmosphere of the castle, the woman works her charms to seduce him making him do what would most find shameful: making love to her before marriage. That very night he purposes to her desperately wanting her to be his bride. Naturally she says yes and becomes the future queen of the kingdom. Of course his parents aren't thrilled to see their son fell for a unknown girl and became a problem to the woman. Each day, she corrupts her soon to be husband's heart making him willing to do anything to make her happy and stay with him even to kill his own parents.

Obsession
For some reason, I've been wanting to do a RP with a person who is obsessed with another. I find it fun and interesting to play out and while I only thought of a few similar plots for it, I'd love to play this out.

You're Finally Mine:
A high school teacher has been keeping his eye on this one student of his. A young beauty with a brilliant mind and warm heart. For her it was another class with another teacher, but for him it was love at first sight. She was still underage so it would be forbidden to try to win her heart unless he wanted to be arrested and fired, but each time he saw her he just wanted her more. It got to the point he took pictures of her everywhere she went either in secret or up front claiming it was for the school yearbook. One day he couldn't take it anymore. He calls her to stay after class and leads her to his car claiming he needed help unloading things. Finally he has the moment to kidnap her and take her away. He'll train her to be the perfect wife every man dreamed of. She was going to love him rather she liked it or not. She was going to cook and clean for him, obey him, pleasure him. It becomes clear how determined he was to tame her to become the perfect housewife when he forces hard punishments on her attempts to escape or disobey him. She will be his, he'd rather kill her and himself before letting her leave his arms ever again.

Basically all my other obsession plots are like this one. The only difference is it could be a best friend, family member, stalker, or a complete stranger that's doing the kidnapping of a girl he favorites over others. Things like stealing her panties and bras, stalking, taking photos, collecting trash, etc. are basically something that I welcome in this type of RP.

If you have any interests in anything that's in this thread feel free to contact me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom