Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smack.

His hand came down harder than she had expected and Nadia jerked from the impact as the stinging heat settled into her skin. His hand cupped her ass again, groping her and holding her body tighter to his own. Her cheeks darkened, shocked to feel herself responding to what was happening. It wasn't the pain, I mean, it didn't even really hurt that bad to begin with, and pain had never been a turn on before. Why was this exciting her?

Carl's lips brushed her ear as he whispered to her and she very nearly tried to jerk away from him. No, she was going to see this through. Her grip tightened on the edge of the table, locking herself in place.

Smack.

His left hand came down against her and she yelped in surprise, her body jerking again from the impact, rubbing her sensitive nipples against his chest and her leg against what felt like a growing bulge. She sucked in a breath and shivered in his arms. Knowing he was being turned on by this sent a wild thrill through Nadia. Her head drooped forward to rest against Carl's shoulder. His excitement fueled her own and made it even more difficult for her to understand why she was liking this in the first place. She flinched in his arms at the sound of a belt meeting flesh, but she refused to look around and see what was happening.

He whispered to her again and bit at her earlobe. Nadia jerked her head to the side in an effort to escape him. What he was doing to her felt good and for some reason, that pissed her off. "Fuck you," she whispered breathlessly, completely undaunted by his threat of being rough with her. "You don't have it in you to be rough enough to actually hurt me." The challenge left her lips before she could stop it, but once it was said, there was no taking it back.

Smack.

She nearly came up onto her toes as her body jerked hard. He'd meant that one. He was getting serious about this. Nadia found herself panting, her heart racing, but still.. she was not going to yell. She would not cry out. That satisfaction was not going to be his. Her grip tightened on the table, steeling herself for the next impact... and then he was whispering in her ear.

"That's it, you can enjoy your punishment, you enjoy being mine," his words seared her and Nadia felt a tremor travel through her body. His tongue traced her ear and Nadia bit at his neck threateningly, just a small pinch from her teeth to warn him off. She had never been this worked up in her life and she couldn't even explain why it was happening.

Smack.

She grunted in pain, shutting her eyes and biting into her bottom lip. Each time he hit her, he got more serious about what he was doing, and it was really making her ass start to ache. She was just starting to relax again when he told her that her underwear was in his way. Her entire body went rigid.

"If you so much as touch them -" she barely got the words out, and then her boy-shorts were pulled half way down her thighs and left there. Fear, embarrassment, shame, anger... she wasn't certain what she felt more of. She knew anyone paying attention could have already made out some of the tattoo on her inner left thigh.. but now her lower back and ass was not only completely bare before them, but Carl was happily putting her on display for them to enjoy. Anyone could see the thick black lines and dark roses that tracked over her hip and up her side to vanish under her shirt. She was proud of the piece, but knowing that part of herself had been so thoroughly revealed without even the smallest chance to choose not to made her realize just how powerless she was right now. She was completely at Carl's mercy, vulnerable to his whims.

Her already damp slit, completely devoid of hair, only became wetter as the realization settled in. That's what it was, loosing control. She was in control of everything. Herself, her world, her friends, her classes... her choices dictated her world, kept it orderly and neat and well within her power to manipulate or change. He had taken that away from her... and... she felt free. It was strange, but trapped in his arms, being put on display for the others, with no way out and Carl making all the choices... she was completely free to just... enjoy the moment and not control it.

He asked if she was ready for the next four, and Nadia bit him again. She wasn't just ready for them, she wanted them. She clutched at the table to keep herself from running. She couldn't hide that she enjoyed this, not with her slit wet and exposed to them all... but she wasn't just going to give in, not now. This was half way done. If she kept herself quite for four more smacks, she could walk away from this feeling like she had won.

"Try to hit a little harder," she taunted him, forcing the pleasure out of her voice to sound bored and distracted. "I'm starting to think you're not really interested in this." Part of her hoped he would rise to it and actually make it hard for her. If she could take everything he had and not cry out... who wouldn't call that a victory?

It was like he was watching every video he'd ever seen being acted out before his eyes. He watched the girls being spanked with lust-filled eyes, envying the guys who were doing the spanking. Their faces when their asses got smacked turned him on like no other. He was loving it here already and couldn't wait to get involved but he felt he was too shy or too unconfident to please any of the girls here because they seemed like they preferred the more outgoing ones in the room. Of course, that was just his reclusive self telling him to get the hell out of the room but he was enjoying himself too much.

He got away from the couch and walked towards the girl who volunteered to spank him and he was nervous to say the least because he'd never been spanked before, nor has he had a girl spank him before. Since she was involved in her game and his presence hadn't been known yet, he jumped on her and went straight for her breasts. Before she could react, he lifted her shirt up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and fondling them with force.

Christi expected the blonde to follow the rules of the game, so when Jamie began to suck on her neck and remove her bra for her, Christi began to freak out--only a little bit. However, the blonde-haired woman's moves were expertly made, which caused Christi to become docile towards Jamie's assault on her neck.

Instead of groping her, Jamie held Christi close letting her bigger breast rub against Christi's small ones. Christi inhaled deeply, letting her breath out slowly in a low moan as Jamie's fingers found their way to her hips. She then pulled on her panties making them snap against Christi's skin causing her to yelp and smirk. The taller girl ran her hands over Christi's stomach making Christi shiver in pleasure. She made a slow course to her breast and when they finally touched her sensitive skin, Christi jerked and pushed herself closer to Jamie, licking her own lips. She liked this, a lot. In addition, she was eager to speed things up even though Jamie was taking things nice and slow.

Jamie told Christi that she would need to say please before asking something like this again, kissing her shoulder very gently, but pausing to graze her teeth against her skin.

Christi nodded her head slowly before saying, "I will saw please when I want something from you Jamie."

Kylie yawned as she felt someone push her on the couch and get on top of her, shirt moved up the feeling of hands began appear on her face. She looked at him seriously and seemly pissed off about what was going on. How could he touch her without her permission? “Did I ever give you the go ahead to touch me?” she sighed and then looked around at noticed the other girl getting fondled. “Get off me if you want to keep your cock between your legs”.

She reached besides her in her purse and took out a stun gun, “Mmmm should I test this baby out on you?”. She pressed the stun gun against his ribs but it was obvious that did not do anything since it was turned off. “Besides it should be you getting spanked not be getting groped, get out from my body… five, four, three, two…”

Who the hell brings a stun gun to a party like this one? The email did say that people would likely touch and be touched, and that physical contact was almost a garentee at this meeting. So Kylie just brandished a very painful looking weapon at a man who was basically filling the moments requirement. Kyle shivered slightly looking at the weapon, and hearing the spankings that were being dished out. The room had gone rather crazy that was very much for certain. However seeing and smelling Jun's reaction made him more then happy about the rest of the craziness in the room. He was very aroused already, and seeing how her juices were almost ready to drip down her legs. Made Kyle even harder.

Taking a step towards her his hand rubbed against the red marks he had left on her body withe belt before he smiled lightly whispering into her ear. "Your ass must be really sore, those chairs would feel rather uncomfortable don't you think." He spoke in a low almost devious tone, as he took her hand forcing her to walk back with him to his seat. As he sat down feeling the cold metal, and hard plastic of the chair, his hands landed on her waist pulling her down onto his lap. The only clothing between his fully erect penis, and her sore ass was the thin veil of his underwear.

Looking through the room he saw Christi finally take up his dare, and watched as Jamie and her had what looked to be a great amount of fun. As he watched all that was happening his hands slid down between Jun's openly exposed soaking wet legs. His fingers rubbing against her clit finding it with only a small amount of searching before he pinched the small nerve ending twisting it between his fingers. His other hand slowly slid up her shirt lifting up her bra, and clamping down on her nipple. All to see how she would react, and if her motions would give him some pleasure.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpg

Jun blinked a few times, her eyes quickly adjusting. It'd only been for a few seconds but enough that her vision had gotten a tad blurry from all the hits. And soon, she found all the others getting their respective punishments. Even Nick had wound up getting a woman to deliver the spankings. All the same, the female was also threatening to use a .. stun gun on him? Her attention hadn't been on her other classmate to see why or where this had come from. Jun highly doubted, though, that it was just because. Her eyes next found that Christi had found someone for the dare Kyle had given her and she stared at the sight of two women with one groping another. The way the hands moved, one could easily mistake them for lovers with how gently, quickly, and simultaneously elegantly they seemed to move.

"... Huh?" By the time she caught Kyle's words, Jun got distracted from her gaze, looking back at Kyle. Before she could ask for a clarification on what he meant, she soon saw and felt it. Her cheeks instantly darkened more and she inwardly cursed at not having been able to grab her thong - at least if not that and jeans - back from the floor. The thought of even bothering to attempt with that quickly left her, a sharp gasp soon following as a new sensation entered her mind and body.

"Oh dear gods ... " She groaned, shuddering against Kyle's body as her clit got trapped between his fingers. Her hands quickly grasped the sides of the chair, making damn well sure she didn't fall off as she whimpered, whined, and moaned all at once. She'd never even attempted masturbation, not even after learning about it. So to say the new feelings gave her quite the jolt, as it were, was a huge understatement. Her eyes glanced down in time to see Kyle's hand slide under her shirt, feel it sneak under her bra and caused yet another gasp to leave.

"Ohhh!"

Her head tossed back, her grip on the chair tightening as much as possible. It took hardly any time to make the nipple on her 32B breast harden as much as her clit was. Heavy breaths and pants passed her lips as her body shook and trembled. Her mind was quickly racing with her heart as she tried to think how to react, what to do. It seemed sleazy .. especially in public. But everyone else seemed to be getting very much into the acts. But the main thing stopping her from truly doing anything was she'd yet to have officially had her introduction done. And on the off chance it would involve moving up and away .. she didn't want to begin working only to have to halt.

Still, Jun supposed she could at least attempt to start. If nothing else, Kyle would likely understand if she had to stop. After all, rules were rules. It was an easy enough concept to comprehend .. usually anyways. Her left hand slowly let go as it slid upon the cloth hiding his trapped member, letting it dance slowly up and down. "..H-how .. are you ... still a virgin? So good ..." Her eyes closed as her head fell against a shoulder gently, shuddering and moaning softly as he continued to work on her.

All the while, she would eagerly return the favor, beginning to care less and less by this point whom else was gazing upon them. It felt damn good ... and even worse to ignore her body and what it was inwardly begging for. And that came in the form of one very simple but powerful word.

More ...

She pressed a stun gun into his ribs but was already beginning the countdown to until she would. Before she could say "one", he slipped a hand into her underwear and rubbed her, even leaning forward and caressing her neck in an effort to subdue her. He wanted to see if she could resist him and prevent herself from getting aroused. He knew that he'd be on the floor stunned if it failed. He caught glimpses of the two girls groping each other as well as the Asian girl having her breasts fondled.

He returned back to the girl he was with, still molesting her. "I would like to keep my cock between your legs and I doubted you'd give me permission to touch you anyway." His body was clearly on hers and pushing her against the couch, almost forcing her to lay down. Instead of giving in to her threats, he fondled her breast harder, rubber her harder and kissed her harder.

Things had escalated very, very quickly in the short time Jamie had been fondling Christi’s breasts. Jun was getting her clit tormented, Kyle looked like he was just going to fuck her right in the middle of a crowded room. And Nick and Kylie finally seemed to be playing nice together. Er…maybe not so nice…was that a…taser?!?! Where the hell does one even -buy- a taser? They sure as hell don’t carry them in the sporting goods aisle next to the rifles at a big box store…or do they?

Mental note: stop by Walmart to check for tasers to use on annoying big brother later.

The responsible part of Jamie thought that maybe she should go and take the stun gun away from Kylie before she shocked Nick who appeared to be either an idiot or had balls of steel for trying to test the punk rocker’s resolve. But if she went over and was responsible, she’d have to let go of Christi’s breasts. And Jamie really, -really- liked breasts. Big ones, small ones, she didn't care.

Well whatever…she knew CPR. If Kylie shocked Nick and he died a little, she’d go save him then. But until that happened, she was very content to play with her new toys now that Christi was going to be a good girl and say ‘please’ if she wanted something done to her. So as a reward, Jamie grasped the girl’s hardening nipples with her thumb and forefinger, gently rolling them between the two fingers. When Christi seemed to be getting used to her teasing pace, Jamie went ahead and pinched her left nipple, then her right, just to send little jolts of pain through the smaller girl's body and keep her on her toes.

“Good girl.” Jamie murmured against the ball of Christ’s shoulder, backing off enough to withdraw those threatening pearly whites. She pulled her head back and stood up at her full height, peering down with interest at how puffy and swollen Christi's nipples had gotten with all the attention they were receiving. Hmm but now she had a problem...now her mouth was free. And Jamie was the type of girl that liked to multitask. Should she kiss Christi? The dare had been to fondle...not to make out. Did it count as fondling if you used your tongue? Or was fondling an action that could only be done with your hands…ah fuck it.

Rather than debate and stretch the definition of the word ‘fondle’, Jamie just went ahead and ducked her head down, replacing fingers with a nice warm tongue and cruelly swiped and lashed itself against the sensitive tip of a pert bud.

Kylie grinned as he just gave her all the reason she needed to press the tazer against his ribs. For a moment she began thinking if she should really do it or just let him do whatever he wanted with her. She turned on the tazer and set it in the lowest possible setting in order for him to get himself off her and still being able to move. Grinning she pressed the tazer against his ribs as she knew that the pain alone would hurt him.

“T…There is a difference between playful playing and assault, I never gave you permission or even hinted I wanted you over me you jerk!” she pushed him to the floor and sighed as she turned off the tazer and placed it away on her bag. “That was the lowest setting so you will be fine in a couple of minutes”. Grinning she got on top of him and began kissing his neck this time she wanted to be the aggressor. “I love having my victims all tazed up like that, so much easier for me to take advantage of them”.

She slowly went down and began taking off his shoes and unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down, “I think you still have five spankings I owe you”. She grinned and pushed his pants away from his body and then stood up and looked down at him as she fixed his shirt and sat back down on her chair, “Now get over my knees I should give you five more spankings for the assault only”.

Nick's body went numb when he felt the tazer send shocks through his system. His whole body just seemed to stop and the girl easily pushed him away from her and onto the floor. He was still numb so the fall wasn't too painful but he could hear just fine. He heard her words talking down at him and commanding him. He could also hear the moaning of every other girl in the room and the teasing words of the guys as they had their way with them.

He managed to regain control over himself after a few minutes, just like she said and he stood back up in his boxers. He looked at her sitting in her chair and he did as he was told, fearing another tazer shot. He bent over her knees and braced himself for her hand to come down on his ass. Since she had already tazed him, he felt like she was not going to be gentle at all. He would've preferred to be spanking her but then it was his fault for arriving late.

Kylie giggled as she saw the guy standing up again and removing his boxers. The tazer would not work again unless she charged it but he did not knew that. Finally when he placed himself over her knees she could not help but to grin as she felt his cock on top of her thighs. “My my my you are excited down there huh?” she smirked as she licked her hand and then brought it up, with somewhat medium force she brought it down to his ass making a sound as flesh hit flesh.

The second hit was much like the third one, with medium force. She did not wanted him to get more screwed than what he was already. She sighed and brought it down the third time on his other ass cheek. Finally the last two spankings were given as hard as she could before she started rubbing his ass softly. “Shhh there there, it wasn’t that bad was it? Why did I tazed you? Simple, all girls here actually removed their own clothing and did whatever they are doing by their own free will. You got on top of me and practically assaulted me. I am not some weak pathetic fool that cannot defend myself be aware of that. I am here as a submissive since I like it but only when it is with my concent”.

Kylie giggled as she looked down at his ass and sighed, “Trust me I know pain, for me to get this tazer I needed to get tazed myself so I know what it feels like. I would never hurt anybody not even you and this tazer is meant to get tugs like you off me, never to kill or actually hurt”. She leaned over him and whispered on his ear, “I have piercings in places you would rarely see, well except here”. She laughed out loud and just continued to gently caress his ass until he stepped out.

The fact that he was hard didn't surprise him considering what was going on around them and the fact that he had just spent the last couple of minutes groping this girl. Now, he was a little more embarrassed at what he was being told to do. He braced himself by holding her legs with his hands and waiting for the spanking to start.

Her hand collided with his ass and the first three weren't as painful as he expected. In fact, they were enough for him to actually enjoy the touch of her hand against his ass, strangely enough. It was until the final two hits that really made his ass sting. While the stinging coursed through his ass, he could feel her hand on his ass, rubbing it as if to comfort the area of injury.

He listened to her speaking, wondering what she did that had gotten her tazed in the first place. Nick did feel kinda bad about assaulting her now, seeing as she was fully capable of tazing him and even raising the power on the charge. He waited for the pain to subside and then just enjoyed the touch of her hands until he got up from her knees and stood up, his hard cock sticking out. He used his hands to quickly cover himself but he was pretty sure she had already seen it. "Can I touch you now?" He was actually asking her permission this time because he would not like to get tazed.

"Try to hit a little harder," she taunted him, forcing the pleasure out of her voice to sound bored and distracted. "I'm starting to think you're not really interested in this."

Hearing Nadia's last words caused a surge of emotion to flood Carl's body. She had been taunting and challenging him during their entire punishment. Never submitting, but instead cursing him, biting him, denigrating him, and most of all refusing to let him think she was yielding to him. It made him burn with a desire to dominate her, stronger than he'd ever felt in his life. That dark desire mixed the with his undeniable physical lust as she pressed her lithe body against him, her bare ass in his hands. The heady combination of those urges stirred his cock, which strained in his pants as her thighs rubbed it, and a hot wave of anger and lust radiated from the pit of stomach and filled his body.

Carl wanted nothing more than to just spank Nadia hard and brutally, to channel all his anger at her defiance into four powerful blows. As a new dom, the fantasy of bending her to his will in front of her classmates was intoxicating and he had to force himself to pause and think for a second. He didn't want to rush this. Going the physical route was tempting as it was the easy method. He was bigger and stronger than her and he knew he could make her cry out in pain and force her to yield, eventually. But, something held him back. She wanted him to spank her hard, even preferred that he try to beat her into submission. Clearly she thought she could handle the pain and believed she was tough. But, he didn't want to do something she was goading him to do.

As he thought, his hands kneaded her ass cheeks and slipped lower. A slight dampness on the skin of her inner thighs caused a smile to creep onto his face. She was dripping wet with arousal and was obviously enjoying this more than she wished he knew. It was her naughty secret, a secret that she was trying to hide from him with bluster, false bravado and those sardonic taunts. Her body's soaking wet response was betraying her true feelings. That she liked how he was treating her. While spanking her harder might let her retain some dignity if she could handle pain, she was likely worried he'd find another way to get her to submit. There might be another technique he could use... one that would be even more fun.

"I'll make you beg for the last spank," Carl growled in her ear and suddenly pulled her hips slightly away from him. He lifted his right hand from her ass and slid it between their stomachs, gliding down the soft skin of her lower belly to cup her bare and smooth mound. His fingers slid through her hot and soaking slit with a wet slurp, juices flooding onto his hand as he started to rub between those folds while letting the palm of his hand grind against the hardened nub he felt at the top of her crevasse. His left hand gripped her ass tightly, holding her firmly in place so she couldn't squirm away from his intimate exploration of her sex.

"You like this, don't you? You like being spanked and fingered in front of all these people?" he whispered in her ear as he started to tease her with his hand. "Don't be shy, this is what you need. What you want. Why you are here. I'm just going to give it to you."

Carl slapped her hard with his left hand. Stinging her jiggling ass cheek with that surprise blow as his fingers continued to brush in her dripping, hot lips. He smiled as he felt her shudder and gasp, her juices surging out and running off his fingers, coating her thighs. The wet sloshing noises of his fingers in her sex were very audible in the sudden silence after his spank.

"You are so fucking wet, I bet I can make you cum here in front of the entire group," he murmured again. "How embarrassing would that be? You might not scream from my spanks, but I'll bet you'll yell if you cum on my hand with everyone watching. Or we can do that later. It'll be your choice."

Another slap, this one even harder as he slipped his middle finger into her passage, feeling her tight walls clench and grip that intruding digit that slid so easily into her wet entrance. A little more pressure on her clit now, moving his palm in a circle as his finger plunged in and out of her tight channel. Then the third slap. Another stinging blow, using the shock from that spank to slip another finger into her,. Now there was even more friction for her to clamp against involuntarily as he finger fucked her in front of her classmates.

"So make the choice. Beg me... beg me to spank you, and I'll stop and you can have some dignity back, for now," he said and pulled his wet fingers out of her to emphasize his statement. He knew she'd suddenly miss that sweet pleasure. She would probably be shocked at the sudden longing she had for it to resume, even while thinking she hated being used like this. "Or beg me to continue and I'll let you cum. What do you want?"

No.. No... No....NO!

Nadia was screaming within the confines of her mind as Carl's hand moved down her ass and between her thighs. Her cheeks flamed with color as he explored the truth of her reactions. The threat that passed his lips forced her to look up and some of that color drained out of her face at the look she caught in his eyes. She tried to swallow her fear before he could see it, but something in his smile told her he knew exactly what he was doing to her.

His fingers spread tingling traces of fire through her skin as they traveled over her stomach, making her muscles tense as they passed. She wanted to rail at him as his fingers found her damp outer lips and then began to stroke over them and between them. A fresh rush of liquid heat flared inside her only to trickle down his fingers. His touch had her body trembling for him and when the next smack landed hard against her ass she yelped from pain and surprise. The sound was small, but enough to make her realize she was in far more danger than she had bargained for. His palm settled against her skin, applying a subtle pressure that made her clit tingle and her slit ache for more thorough attention.

He whispered to her, and something about his tone made her entire body tense up as if she expected to be attacked. But, the words he so carefully chose to give her made her want nothing more than to press herself closer to him. Being reminded of the others made her stomach do a flip as if stage fright were nagging at her, but the next smack of his hand brought her right back to what really mattered as she was forced to hide her face against his shoulder to keep herself quiet. He had said she needed this as well as wanted it, and that he was just giving her what she wanted. Was it true? She wasn't certain if she needed this. Of course, as his fingers worked magic between her thighs, she knew she wanted it and much, much more.

But that was the game, wasn't it? He knew she wanted this, she knew she wanted this, the trick was making her say it.

His third smack made her whimper softly from the pain, but his finger driving into her slit nearly made her knees buckle. Nadia's hands let go of the table and her arms wrapped tight around Carl. Her hands fisted in his shirt and she clung onto him, unable to deny that holding herself against him was as intoxicating as the things he was doing to her. The pressure against her clit increased, another smack landed against her ass with a hard crack, and a second finger slid inside her. Nadia's grip tightened as her hips pressed forward against him. It was a small movement, one others may miss, but he had felt it... somehow she felt certain he would not let her forget it.

He told her to beg, and she nearly did. All that stopped the words was his shoulder. She bit down on his skin to keep herself quiet, hating that he could make her feel this way and yet loving every second of it. She shut her eyes tight to try and block it out, fighting to keep her body still and relaxed while every move of his finger made her ache for more. And then he took them away.

Nadia gasped as she looked up at him, stunned. Shock played through her features, and then fury settled in to leave her glaring up at him. She wanted his touch back, but begging for it... her jaw set as she forbid herself to even think it. One more smack and this would be over with. She forced herself to keep breathing, to ignore the longing her had created in her and focus. Her hands let go of his shirt and, shaking, reached down to the table and firmly grabbed onto the edge once more.

"Get it over with," she answered him coldly, finding she was more angry that he was denying her what he knew she wanted to flaunt how much power he could claim over her. "I have one more left and my punishment is over. Do it, like you said you would, and then we're done here."

Carl had thought he had her. Was sure of it in fact. Nadia had practically melted in his arms, hands gripping his shirt in tight fists, face buried in his shoulder to muffle her panting moans, body pressing against him subtly, her pussy clenching his fingers, and of course those nipples pushing into his chest. And her face, when he had issued his final challenge and removed his hand from her swollen and aroused sex, he had seen that first look of shock in her eyes and her mouth open in surprise. Stunned by his sudden denial of the pleasure she had started to respond to and, no doubt, had been expecting to continue.

But, that pause in the action seemed to give her a chance to regroup and Carl's smile faltered as she composed herself. Her jaw set and her eyes flashed with fury at him, hands releasing his shirt to grab the desk around him again firmly. Fingering and spanking her in front of the group had given all their interactions an extra tension from the exhibitionism. While the spectators had no doubt added to the heat of Nadia's response and Carl's own arousal, the audience also made everything they did a public act with social consequences. What might have been an easier choice for Nadia in private, suddenly had become a public battle of wills where she didn't want to yield and admit defeat. At least not yet. And not in front of these people she didn't know well.

Carl's eyes narrowed as she told him to give her the last spank. It wasn't a beg, more like a command. The hand on her ass squeezed it lightly as he locked his eyes with hers again. His slick fingers were inches from her soaking wet folds and he was tempted to touch her again. Pleasure had definitely been harder for Nadia to resist than pain and he believed he could still get her to yield to him. As he stared at her, he suddenly smiled and felt a rush of pride surge through his body. As much as she postured and acted defiant now, he knew what had happened. How she had responded to him, especially at the end. Maybe the casual spectator hadn't noticed and just heard her defiant response, but she knew as well as he did that she had enjoyed everything he had done. And for a moment at least, she had been his. Willingly his.

Motion all around him drew his eyes away from Nadia and they widened in shock. In his private battle with Nadia he had lost track of what everyone else was doing and the club meeting was rapidly deteriorating into some sort of BDSM themed orgy. Not exactly what he intended. He wanted for them to actually try to learn and practice things! This wasn't a fuck club! Yet, it looked like Kyle was about to fuck the half-naked Jun as she straddled his lap. And was that a taser Kylie was putting away as Nick was lying twitching and unconscious on the floor?! And Jamie appeared to be giving Christi some sort of full body examination with the small girl clad only in her panties.

Holy shit! What was going on in his club!? Had everyone lost their minds!

Carl turned back to Nadia and realized with a slight flush of color that he was as guilty as anyone else. Nadia had her underwear at mid-thigh and he'd just finished fingering her in public for the last five minutes. Maybe he had been a little overboard in his first punishment session.

"Fine, here is your last spank. I won't make it hard because I know you like that too much. This was supposed to be a punishment," Carl said to Nadia with a grin and a wink. He couldn't wait for another chance to test the feisty red head's will again and his cock throbbed in his jeans as he lightly slapped her sore cheek and gave it a final affectionate squeeze. "You are a lot of fun, I really mean that," he whispered with a soft kiss on her cheek.

Lifting one of her arms, he brushed by the half-naked girl and strode to the middle of the chaotic scene.

"Ok - everyone! HELLO!" he shouted at the pairs of classmates all locked in various wanton acts. The scent of sex and arousal was heavy in the air and he saw a lot of horny and glazed eyes as attention was slowly focused on him.

"Ok, let's wrap up the discipline and get ready for our first exercise. I think everyone has gotten to know each other... some very well it seems, but we should finish the intros," he said as people finally started to break apart. "Oh and one new rule, once you remove clothing, it stays off for the rest of the club meeting. Sorry."

"Christi - I think the intros stopped with you and you evidently did your dare, it seems," Carl said, glancing at the topless Asian and eyes widening at the nipples that Jamie had teased to full hardness in the middle of her small breasts. "Why don't you give a command to someone else... someone that hasn't done one yet and we can finish the remaining four people."

All of the noise and events outside of Jamie and Christi faded away as Jamie began to pinch each nipple, groping her breast, caressing them. Christi did not notice someone being electrocuted either. The only thing that phased her memory was Jamie's skin against hers. This was a first time experience for Christi. She had never let a boy or a girl touch her here before, only herself.

Christi moaned when Jamie finally gave her a break to catch her breath. She looked up at Jamie then, eyes glassy with lust. The way Jamie looked at her made her think of reaching up to kiss her, but Jamie would have to bend lower for their lips to meet.

As soon as she thought it, the girl went low, but much lower than Christi expected--Jamie kissed her breast with her tongue, massaging the nipple aggressively. Christi let out a loud groan, her knee jerking, almost causing her to trip and fall but she caught herself.

"Oh that feels good," Christi, said moaning, moving one of her hands through Jamie's soft blonde hair caressing her head.

There were few things in this world that made Jamie as docile as a bunny rabbit, one of them was was what Christi was doing right now: running fingers though her hair. Her control faltered for just a moment as she focused on fingertips playing with blonde locks, nails scratching lightly against her scalp. "Mmm..." Jamie just about purred like a kitten, head tilting into Christi's delicate hand. The tilt of her head forced her cheek to brush against the small pillow of the Asian girl's other breast and Jamie finally seemed to snap back to reality. Just in time to hear Carl's booming voice try to bring order to Orgy-...er...Bondage Club.

Son of a...Damnit Carl. I was just getting started!!

Granted, Jamie's version of 'just getting started' usually consisted of a half hour warm-up, culminating in the running of a three hour long sex marathon.

...What? Girl on girl sex is the best sex! It wasn't her fault she liked to savor it for hours on end. Besides...artists have no sense of time. It is an abstract concept to the majority of them. Deadlines are dumb, clocks are silly (unless they're Dali's melting ones...even then they're kind of silly anyways). You can't rush good art anyways...just like you can't rush good sex. Buuuttt...she supposed she had to release her prize, before more punishments ensued, and then they'd never make it through introductions. So with a parting little suckle, Jamie released one of Christi's pink nipples with a soft, wet, pop. The blonde stood back up to her full height.

"Guess we'll have to finish some other time." She tossed the shorter girl a wink and then moved back over to the couch she had been sitting on. Plopping down and looking rather happy with herself. Jamie had already noticed that there were more girls here than guys. And she would be very happy to be a Domme/Switch to help keep the numbers balanced. Maybe one of these boys would get a chance to break her, but until then she'd be very content to break in every single girl in this room.

Kylie shook her head, “This is not the time for us to play, remember we are playing truth or dare things just got a bit out of control. I do feel a bit embarrassed that I am the only girl here with her clothes on!” she grinned and scratched the back of her head. “Now boy sit back down and control your thing hehehe unless somebody dares you to do something we cannot do anything…yet”. There was a slimmer of hope in her last word, perhaps if things went like they were he could see more of her.

She searched her purse and began taking out stuff, first she took out the tazer and placed it besides her, makeup, her phone, mp3 player, her brush and finally she took out a package of bubblegum before placing the stuff back in her purse. She hummed and took one of the gums and placed it on her mouth and began to chew on it. The gum was nice it tasted like strawberry, finally she looked at him still naked in front of her and she could not help but to laugh, “Aww hon you can put your pants back on”. It was then when she heard the new rule about the clothing and she could not help but to laugh. “I guess that is out the window, you must stay naked I guess with everybody noticing how turned on you are”.

Her lips turned into a smirk as she leaned forward a bit, enough to give the man a view of her cleavage. “Ummm yeah you need to sit down” she was so very turned on watching all the things going around the place that she thought that she would get to finger herself all night if something did not happened. She was apparently quite pleased with her body which was just fine and perfect for her. Her breasts were a D-cup which was more than enough for her to carry around. She was small and her curves were in place, she knew men often looked at her and she enjoyed that treatment.

Christi came to at Carl's strong voice and order. She was topless now and it appeared she would have to remain in just her underwear the entire meeting. She sighed, watched Jamie from across the room, and then looked for someone who had not been dared. Eyes slowly examined the room as her heartbeat began to race with anxiety. She did not want to hurt anyone's feelings, or leave anyone out.

... A smirk crossed Christi's face them. "My order is for all the girls. Is that fine?"

If Carl agreed she would then looks to all the girls and tell them, "There are more females then men so if you have to, team up with a girl. Your job ladies, is to find a limp dick and milk it with nothing but your hands."

It was an evil dare, but Christi smiled at her ingenuity nonetheless. Christi looked to Carl then waiting to hear his answer.

Nick sat back down on the couch while she spoke to him and he nodded all the way through, keeping his hands covering his cock in embarrassment. While she was talking to him, he caught a glimpse of her cleavage and continued to stare until she had straightened back up, liking the view that he got. Everyone could see how hard he was and even though this club was all about BDSM, his cheeks still flashed a shade of red. He listened to the announcements being made by the guy named Carl, hearing that he could not put his clothes back on. Oh brilliant, he thought to himself. He just got tazed, then spanked and now his boner was on display for them all to see. He didn't know which part he liked the least.

Carl then addressed the girl named Christi and when Nick turned his head to see her topless body, his eyes were drawn to her nipples. He doubted anyone else did anything other than that while she was talking. Then she said that all the girls had to find and milk a guy's dick. He wasn't expecting that dare at all and his eyes scanned the room, looking at all the faces. They appeared to be pretty cool with the idea. Or they were just good at hiding their surprise.

Well this really had gotten out of hand. Kyle didn't know what surprised him the most the fact that Jun seemed to be loving the tortures he was dealing to her body, or the fact that Christi someone he had pegged very early as a shy meek little girl was suddenly ordering all of the girls to find a dick and 'milk it'. His eyes widened so many things had passed him by the last few moments with how much he had focused on Jun, now when ever these meetings would happen if someone lost an artical of clothing they couldn't get dressed till the meeting was done. Meaning Jun had to do the no pants dance for the rest of the day.

Kyle was already fine in just his underwear, and he was having more then enough fun with Jun. His hand twisted down on her clit as he leaned in closer to her ear. taking her earlobe in his mouth and biting down on the soft skin. Teasing her neck with his tongue as his other hand twisted her her nipples even harder. It seemed like the more pain he inflicted on her the wetter she became, and he loved it. The smell of sex was already ripe in this room, and he smiled hearing Christi's dare.

"Jun doesn't have a problem with that dare right? I bet given the chance she would practically beg to milk my cock right onto her face." As he spoke he did so with a deviant smile and gave her clit another twist his middle finger sliding into her pussy to scratch against her inner walls. He was giving her all the cues she would need to say exactly what he wanted her to, but only hinting that he actually wanted her to beg for the dare to be approved in such a way. He honestly didn't know if cute little Jun would take the steps he wanted her to, but he was certainly doing his best to try and show her the way he wanted her to behave.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/virgo2005/park29.jpg

Jun couldn't help but chuckle softly as Christi tried to suggest her dare. It seemed like a slight cheat --- mainly because Carl had said choose someone. That usually implied only one person. To have the ability to choose the rest of the girls though? That seemed kinda ... rushing also. But it'd be Carl's verdict in the end. Her eyes had studied the other people in the room prior to the dare being mentioned in the room and mentally noted not to piss off Kylie. The idea of getting hit with a stun gun did not appeal to her at all. If anything, it'd made her cringe.

Still, she would say aloud the more immediate point. Her hand continued to move up and down and she shifted slightly whilst still on Kyle's lap to allow Christi a better view. "Five steps ahead of you for one. But more importantly, two, I don't think the word 'limp' exists in the room at this moment." She added with a slightly teasing smirk. But she wouldn't say anymore, letting Carl's words be the ones to decide in the end if she would even need to bother heeding the words or not.

Her cheeks flushed more as she caught Kyle's words. Slowly but surely, Jun's head shook no. There'd be no point in lying -- if Carl did allow this, he was right. She'd have no qualms doing this. "N-no ... I wouldn't ... " She murmured, whimpering and shuddering as he continued his own array of slight torment on her body. It wasn't too harsh but it definitely wasn't too gentle either; and that was likely one of the factors which was making Jun the most soaked then and there.

Her teeth quickly found her lower lip as she let out a muffled moan and whine. Kyle wouldn't have to go too far to feel her hymen, the tell-tale sign that despite her actions suggesting otherwise, Jun was still a virgin when all was said and done. She panted and shook lightly upon Kyle's lap, waiting patiently for the end verdict.

His eyes narrowed and, for a time, he simply stared at her. Slowly, Nadia began to feel herself grin. He hadn't counted on that. He had wanted to keep touching her as much as she hadn't him to, and now she had denied him what he wanted by denying herself. It sucked, but it pleased her to watch him mentally struggling with what to do about her. His hand lightly squeezed her ass, and he began to grin back at her. It made her cheeks turn red. She could see the masculine pride and arrogance in his eyes, and she felt she knew why it was there. They both knew that, if only for a little while, she had not simply been willing, she had been eager, and she had been completely his.

His eyes strayed away from her and Nadia decided she did not want to know what was going on behind her based on the shock the registered there. He looked back down at her, and Nadia's eyebrows raised at the color in his cheeks. Did he just realize the depth and seriousness of what had just happened?

"Fine, here is your last spank. I won't make it hard because I know you like that too much. This was supposed to be a punishment," He told her with a grin and a wink. The last smack made her give him an 'are you serious?' look, but obviously he had meant what he said. "You are a lot of fun, I really mean that," he whispered as he set a soft kiss on her cheek. He lifted one of her arms to get by, and for a moment, Nadia had no idea what to do with herself.

She was a lot of fun? She wasn't really sure what to make of that, but she had to agree that he had been fun as well. And what about that kiss? Nadia rubbed her cheek absently, frowning. Why had he kissed her? It seemed strange after everything else that had just happened. Men being kind wasn't exactly something she was used to... it made her feel uneasy.

She had just dragged her boy-shorts back into place when Carl said something about not being able to put clothes back on. She stopped to glare at his back... and then decided her boy-shorts had never actually come off, so she had every right to keep them. She snatched up her jeans and her shoes, set them on the table, and then turned to lean against it with one leg crossed over the other. Her arms wrapped around her middle to hide most of her tattoo and her left leg was tucked partially behind her right to hide the rest. It still unnerved her to be so exposed. Well.. at least her legs were to die for.

It was Christie's turn to make a dare. Nadia let out a sigh and her head fell back as she waited, trying to be calm and collected while she gave her body time to cool down. What came out of Christie's mouth made her attention snap right back. The crudeness of it made her stomach turn, but her cheeks burned as her eyes jumped around the room. To the best of her knowledge, she doubted there was anything 'limp' in the room, and therefore felt the dare was completely pointless.

Still, she waited to see what would happen. While as she was not about to have anything to do with this next bit of insanity, she was curious to see what the others would do. Besides, there were three men and four women available for the dare, unless Christie was somehow taking part in her own game... so Nadia just decided to opt out from the get-go if Carl okayed it.

Kylie could not help but to grin at what the next challenge was, so she was supposed to jerk off a guy until he cummed. Rolling the piercing on her lip with her tongue she looked around and then looked at each and every one of the males, there were a couple of handsome ones and she could see herself clearly doing it without any problem. Her eyes scanned the ladies next and what their reactions were to the new dare. “Ladies ladies I think it is a good idea, however we need to find a way to not allow them to touch us while we do our job”. She could see the boys placing their dirty hands on the heads of the girls and forcing them to give them a blowjob.

She stood up and took out the pair of handcuffs from her purse, “I got only one pair of these, who wants to be the first man to get handcuffed?”. Her eyes scanned the room and then placed the handcuff on the table in the middle, “Whoever get’s their hands cuffed behind their backs first will get my hands to make them cum, male or female. That is unless somebody want to try and force himself on me again and we can see the tazer on action for the second time today... kidding!”. She giggled as she looked at her own clothing and how skimpy everybody else was.

“Should I be worried that I am the only girl here fully dressed?, however nobody has ordered me to take my clothes off so the guys would need to work for watching me naked” this was the first time since she came here that she began talking out loud to the group. She grinned and sat back down on her seat only to see who would go ahead and cuff himself, who would be brave enough to do it. She inspected each girl to see how they would act. Would they join in the act since there was a bag in the room with all sort of stuff or would they just do it without using anything fun.

Carl was very surprised when he heard Christi's command. Technically, it broke his rules. She was supposed to give her command to Kylie, Nadia, Nick or Jun. They were the remaining club members that hadn't done their introductions yet. But, there was a sizzle of electricity that went through the room at her crazy request. Perhaps it was the source itself, this quiet, shy and studious Asian girl that no one would ever expect to be in a BDSM club. Having her break the ice with the most sexual command yet, ordering the girls to jerk the guys off, was pretty astounding. Her demure features had twisted into a smirk as she asked and then a smile after she finished. To Carl, it looked for all the world like she had the same expression he imagined she'd have if she just got told she'd gotten the highest mark in the class on a test!

"Hmmm," he said, considering the option and glancing sharply at Kylie who was enthusiastically campaigning to start it with her handcuffs. "It's not what I was thinking but it sounds like people might be interested in it. It would be a very... submissive act for the guys to just let themselves be jerked off. But I think it should be just the three girls that haven't done intros yet. That will speed things up." His cock throbbed slightly at the though. While definitely a dom, he needed some relief and it was such a kinky, crazy image, the three boys being jerked off by the girls that he was sorely tempted.

"But I think I'd like to make it more of an exercise than just a dare," he said, stroking his chin and looking thoughtful. "Why don't we have it as more of a competition... the first guy to cum is the loser. And the girl that gets him to cum is the winner. We'll just have everyone rotate through and someone... Christi, we will have you time and give everyone three minutes a rotation."

"After we are done, we'll settle prizes for the winner and the loser," he said, smiling now as he decided that this might be interesting indeed. "And just hands, but they can touch anywhere and of course, you can use your voice as well. Think of it as a training exercise. I'm sure you can be quite convincing in getting a guy to let you be the winner."

Carl pulled his t-shirt off and revealed his lean, but toned torso. Kicking off his shoes, he started to unbuckle his belt.

"I think the guys should all be naked, and lying on the floor for this..." he said as he slid his jeans and boxers down in one motion. It was thrilling to show himself to this group he realized as he stepped out of his pants and let his throbbing cock bob in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom