Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to drop out of this game, something personal happened and I doubt I would have the time to be in this game anymore.

Oh... shit... sorry to hear that Kylie, what ever it is I hope you get it sorted out, and I am sorry you can't be with us any longer. I enjoyed your character, and it's gonna suck not having you around.

... so how are we gonna continue this scene then?

Karixia, that's a bummer, but we all understand real world issues. If you ever free up again, we can probably figure out a way to have her rejoin the club!

Malin, Kyle is definitely left hanging. I'd suggest Christi step in.. but Rainy is also busy right now. I'm not sure Javorcek is up for this scene. So suddenly we have two girls and three guys for this challenge.

I can bump the thread to recruit another girl, but in the meantime, I suggest we do this and end the current challenge by having Nick potentially just give in since he's already written he's a virgin and didn't think he would last. That early ending would let you write a post about Kylie suddenly freaking out and deciding she didn't want to be in the club and leaving... maybe regretting submitting?

In the ensuing chaos, Nick and Carl would be left unfortunately lathered up with not outlet, which gives me an idea for the next exercise, one that can involve all the players and some relief for everyone!

.... Oh?
Curious on this new idea
Do intros come first though or the new idea then intros?

Jun still has yet to properly say who she is to the group =P [as the same goes for some others]

Yes, we can finish intros next!

So we need:

1. Nick to post and pop
2. Kyle to react to Kylie freaking and leaving
3. I'll corral the group and suggest we finish intros

Well... it sucks to see the structure coming undone, but I do really want to see how this all pans out and where they go next, so to all of us that keep writing, I totally want to keep playing. ;)

The one great thing is that we can warp reality at will and just claim the new person has been here all along. :p

there are three straight guys, one lesbian, and two bi-girls that are still active (with rainy hopefully checking in again). so you can do the math for the next 'group' thing i am planning.. Jun and Nadia are going to be a little busy with attention. Good thing Jun mentioned she liked double penetration...

LeatrixSage said:
The one great thing is that we can warp reality at will and just claim the new person has been here all along. :p

i like having them be late and start off in trouble! a little bondage club hazing for a newcomer is always fun. see what their mettle is made of!

*blush* She's bicurious but I suppose that doesn't matter much when all is said and done, ne?

That also sounds more like an excuse, not an exercise

=P

o_O I go to work for a little bit and the world explodes! I'll miss Kylie...I love a girl with a taser ^^. Hope everything turns out okay Karixia.

I can write a MxF scene...maybe...I think...why can't all guys just be flesh dildos ><.

If you stop to think about it all men kind of are just flesh dildo's with minds of their own. especially in this thread considering things are so heated.

Pfffft. Dildos don't cum. Which is the amazing bonus of a dildo ^^.

Well I will be imagining Kyle as hairless, ball-less, and possibly a futa while I write this in my effort to help move things along.

Should I just...move Kylie somewhere?

and now that I am home I will be putting up my post in a few. Though I honestly have no idea how this one will look considering Kyle's mind set right now. (Being blue balled, and then being threatened with his own belt, Not what I imagine would be a fun position, even if he is being touched.

I feel like Jamie will be making lots of threats since she's only 5'4". I originally made her that height since I had every intention of writing a little bunny rabbit sub...but I just...can't...it's too hard ><. My inner Top won't let me.

So now it shall rain mind-fuck posts with hair pulling, biting, scratching and belting! Buahaha!

Damn you all and your giant characters...now I have to get creative in my discipline.

ok, maria is going to join tomorrow. she thinks she's kinky enough to handle our madness! we'll have to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom