Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should let Christi fire the gun, but if Rainy can't write a post by tonight, replying to Javorcek and announcing the first round starting, I think you ladies should start.

oops sorry, forgot you weren't quite ready. so yes, go ahead and do what you need to do! hopefully you'll be able to wrap up soon.

Sorry peeps, I have long work days so I can't post until I am home and I usually only have a good two hour window in which I have to cook, shower and sleep. >.>

Getting dinner prepared so I'll be back to read and post after that. :)

Sorry guys, busy day today. Just got in, and I am reading everything now. Will post soon. ^-^

Wait... am I supposed to wait for Carl to post before I do?

And Lady Yuna, great post! Wow, you make Carl tempted to just give up and lose in the first round. What a little vixen Jun has become!

I'm writing his response right now.

We should do one post each (girl and then guy) for each round, and then in the third round someone will pop and we'll have a winner/loser.

Oh dear gods, Prince xD That was one of the best posts ever. Feeling like a primed grenade and me suddenly taking over your car... xD Loved it!

Hey, I said I had a busy day today! :p

But I have posted.

Yuna and Prince... those were some awesome posts. For a while I didn't know what to write. XD

... Sorry? xD

Seriously though, you did well also *hug*

Besides, I don't usually spoil myself with praise so I'm making an exception finally ...

That was a great inspirational post you gave me yuna, easy to respond to! And another hot one leatrix. I feel blue balled just reading these. Wow.

Yeesh *hugs yuna* All those complements are going to make us cocky. :p

Not that flattery is a bad thing, though. ^-^

And we have to plan something for Jamie, she has barely gotten any play. It's just not fair. o_O

Leatrix I also liked your post :3

I do feel bad about Jamie, and part of me really wants to play with her, the make out post she wrote at the start of the thread was fun and I like her character, sadly I think that is up to her since I can't play the gender she wants. Still Jamie if your up to try a male character some time ^_^ I would love to give you a shot.

i think i'll have to nudge something. i still like the idea of jamie and nadia butting heads and other body parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom