Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, Javorcek, that would be a bummer. Perhaps we can keep you in and have your character decide she only wants to participate in FxF activities? Not improbable as mine would say no to MxM.

Ok, i just made the command into more of a group exercise. Should be good to practice the girl's coercion skills with just their hands (and whatever they can say/promise).

I think we should have a rotation.. Javorcek I'll write it as you are excluded as you already did a command, at least until I hear whether you want to play still. As I suggested earlier, it's fine if Jamie maybe has cold feet and asks if she can just play with girls. This way there will be three girls (Nadia, Jun and Kylie) for three boys and the rotation is perfect.

I'd suggest this order for the first round just to mix up interactions:

Jun->Carl
Nadia->Nick
Kylie->Kyle

I think one post per "round" by each person would be fine.. with Christi timing and offering her own thoughts on how hot this looks/makes her feel at the end of the round when she announces time. Perhaps Jamie will want to do her own contest with Christi on the side.. ;)

Just to make it more fun, I suggest we vote on the winning girl and the losing guy OOC at the end...

-Prince

Hm ... this'll be interesting. I'm game for it. How are we gonna know the rotation order IC though? You gonna add that in your next post, Prince?

Well it seems Carl just went, so next would be Jun, then Nick or myself, and Kylie and Kyle bring up the end of a cycle. Seems pretty straight forward to me. ^-^

Then Christie starts us into the next round, with Jamie around here somewhere if she chooses to stay.

Hmmm...I'll stick around if I can write only FxF, wouldn't want Christi to get all lonely for this scene ^^

I'll make her declare her lesbianism eventually. Yay coming out to a room full of strangers ><

... I suppose
Mind you, I typed that last OOC post up whilst sleep-deprived xD
About 5 ... no .... xD I dunno. I got some though, that's kinda what matters.
Okay, I'll get to it~

I think Leatrix should post before me, I can't seem to find anything to write about at this moment.

ok, i set up the order in the story and a prompt to get going for everyone.

it's fine if nadia and kylie post next and assume the two other boys have laid down.

*snicker* Awww Prince, that was cute. You didn't think she'd use words and imagery to try to get him off? =P Don't worry, she had full intention of doing so anyways. I've been figuring how to have her win this since you posted the idea up last night.

What? No opting out, boys turn to submit. :p

There's a post for you, Nick, hopefully it gives you something to work with. ^-^

*Giggles* the only reason why she put out the stun gun was because in her view she was assaulted without her concent that is about it. She is not going to stun everybody in the room!

See OC we all know her reasoning is more then ideal for the situation. IC we see a club where everyone is being stripped groped and molested, and then one girl comes along and doesn't join in the fun. True it would be boring if everyone did the same scene (one of the reasons i'm having Kyle stand instead of lay down is because everyone in the same position is boring to me) Still if we didn't react to it IC it wouldn't really make sense.

malin said:
See OC we all know her reasoning is more then ideal for the situation. IC we see a club where everyone is being stripped groped and molested, and then one girl comes along and doesn't join in the fun. True it would be boring if everyone did the same scene (one of the reasons i'm having Kyle stand instead of lay down is because everyone in the same position is boring to me) Still if we didn't react to it IC it wouldn't really make sense.

it's all fine, i'm just happy it wasn't a protracted battle as Carl is waiting with his dick out and eager for some relief, even though it will likely be a form of torture!

It's funny you mention standing versus laying down as I was struggling with which position to recommend. I actually had Carl lay down as I thought he would like to act like it didn't bother him and he was going to enjoy it, playing casual. Standing seemed more like he was "at attention" and being forced to do something he didn't want to... to each his own!

Oh? I thought we had to wait for Christi to say when to start, didn't we? That's the only reason I haven't posted yet ... Or if we don't ... correct me =P

Rawr, damn blonde days/moments despite my hair being dyed blue x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom