Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having written with both you two, that scene might melt my laptop. XD

I just posted, sorry for the delay. If Nadia figures out whether she wants to be spanked or cum, I'll try to wrap up and move to another group exercise.

Being the club president is tough, so much responsibility, Carl feels like he has to keep a finger in everything... ;)

ok i ended the nadia/carl battle (she is a feisty one!) and set up Christi to do another dare.

so post order should be:

1. Christi
2. Then whoever she gives a command to out of Nick, Jun, Nadia and Kylie.

If you want to wrap up your various sordid activities with a post that is fine, but Christi should post whenever ready.

Once we are done with the intros we will do a group "game".

Haha, loved your IC reaction there, Prince:

Prince of Smut said:
Holy shit! What was going on in his club!? Had everyone lost their minds!

Definitely one of the best lines thus far =P

Seriously though, I'm thoroughly enjoying this

Probably much more than I should be but oh well =P

Ah, oh, that is evil! Strip Nadia half naked and then make up a rule that says she can't be the clothes back on.

I see how it is. :p

Alright I will get my post up soon in response to Jamie's fondling.

And I dunno who to dare next! *thinks really hard*

Edit: Felt like I'd have to jump too far ahead and control Jamie's actions in order to finish the scene. Didn't want to do that so I just stopped where I did.

Sorry. ;(

It's ok! You can feel free to control me and put me on couches and things!

I whipped off a quick post, and I'm sure I'm going to cringe when I proofread it later, but there you go! You're free =P

*Runs away to Demolition Derby in her finest plaid!* Hehehe...I love being a country girl sometimes ;D

Wait a minute, I thought the dares revolved around intros. o.o ... does that mean the three of we females that have not yet introduced get to introduce ourselves... and all three of us own a dare to Christie? XD

And is there seriously a limp anything in that room? /;p

Where is Carl, I want to know if Christie has to do three dares or not! XD

Sorry, been at a BBQ all day! I leave you guys for second and things get crazy!! Haha, well umm I am fine with it as it seems like everyone has posted already around it. But we'll just have to have one of the other remaining people do the next dare.

I am not at a computer yet, but rainy or someone who wants to take the initiative feel free to take charge. Depending on how you want to do the 'milking' it could be very awkward and frustrating for the boys. I'll let you decide and Carl has a duffel bag with accessories, like handcuffs and ropes...

::Facepalm:: I think I have to pull Jamie out of the RP. I really wanted to try to write a straight girl but this little dare is making me realize that I can't, my fingers refuse to cooperate with the keyboard ><

I am sorry to hear that Jamie, I was really looking foward to our battle of the switches, but if you don't think you can write a straight character then we can't really have that :(

Oh small note here, just so everyone knows My posting will be slowed over the next few days as I get used to going back to school. ^_^ College is back in session as of tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom