Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, looks like I'm just gonna be masturbating in the corner until someone's finished.

Or you could do what i said earlier and surprise the woman who is paying attention to video games by mollesting her completely open and unaware body. Just handing out a free idea, because I honestly don't know what to do with my next post.

Did nobody teach you to never mess with a punk girl? I will leave you with suspense since I need to go for awhile :p

Despite my attempts to distract her from tazing me, I still think I'm gonna end up on the floor completely unconscious.

Rainy took it. *points*

I had nothing to do with it... although I can't complain about the results. o.o

xD I know, right?
Nope, nor can I. Then again, it'd be hypocritical if I did.
After all, that's Jun's dark little secret she's just realizing ... you all put two and two together =P

Actually, Nadia vs. Jamie could be thoroughly amusing. Neither one of those girls seems remotely keen to submitting at all... ask them to submit to another girl... I see great amusement ensueing. XD

wow, finally back online and getting my post up!

Lots of craziness and i'm glad to see everyone in the club getting along so "well." i think it is going to be an interesting school year with this crew...

i suggest we wrap up our punishments, i know kyle/jun have moved onto some more interesting fun.. I'm thinking we should have a little group show. i'm always a fan of partial nudity so i like having everyone in various random states of undress... after my next post exchange with Nadia, i'll try to corral everyone into a group exercise..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom