Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
*drags Karixia to the closet Yuan was thrown in earlier while motioning for the rest of the ladies to follow.* It's a tight space... but if we all get rid of our clothes I am sure we'll have more breathing room, and there is no doubt in my mind we can find something fun to do. *tacks a girls only sign on the door before pushing them all inside.* Who wants to play? XD

Woot! XD

There are way too many fun to play with women here.... <.<....>.>....

<-- *kid in a candy store*

Really... this is awesome. ^-^

-looks at the girls only sign with puppy dog like eyes-

What if I just film it? Cause I am not really liking the idea of being stuck in a room with men only. :s not my idea of fun... the closet full of naked attractive women... that is an idea of fun.

*blinks, glancing up as another person gets shoved into the closet then chuckles*

Well ... whenever I get out, it'll be an interesting way to 'come out of the closet' for sure.

=P

Haha, I like that naked twister idea, that sounds fun, we need a little spinner thing with a list of body parts, though. What goes on the list? XD

Show of hands, anyone have a problem with the boys watching? :p

Yuna, *starts helping her undress* I don't think you were any more in the closet than the rest of us... and do you know what I just realized? Here in not too long we will have an OOC chat filled with naked women and completely clothed men... is anyone else thoroughly amused by this?

No guys are watching, honest! Do whatever girls do... in the closet... naked... together...

*chuckles evilly, happy that he installed a one way mirror in the back of the closet*

oh and karixia, playing video games during bondage club is a definite rules violation! the punishment may have to be severe... perhaps one of the *free* characters in the story should notice..

Malin - you can write that you hear Carl reprimand Kylie for playing on her phone and suggest she gets spanked as well!

Carl's hands are full of butt cheeks, Jamie's hands are full of breasts and Kyle does seem free!

I'm on my phone and can't really write until tomorrow at the earliest.

We'll just assume nick is a wallflower and stunned to paralysis at this point.

Hey guys, sorry for my absence! I've had a weird few days and kinda forgot about the commitment that is the group roleplay. I feel like I've got some reading to do so I'll get down to it and reply ASAP.

EDIT: Sorry about the short posts, since I'm not actually doing anything, finding it kinda hard to find things to talk about.

ehhhh you were supposed to get spanked by my character but okaay I guess she would just ignore you and continue playing candy crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom