Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... the post order just went all wonky... but since Nadia was called out, I went ahead and dropped my post. Hope that is okay. ^=^

---

This is ridiculously early in the morning for me... but I just got dragged out of bed and begged by a newly crippled man (with a sprained ankle) to help him watch his two babies while his wife goes to work.

Sadly... I can't say no because I am just not that heartless. So, for the next 6-10 hours (starting shortly after 11 am), I will be away from any usable interwebs and unable to read or reply to any posts or pms.

Sometimes I hate my life. --_--

--

Yay, I have been saved. The mum got off work early, so I am free! XD

LeatrixSage said:
Well... the post order just went all wonky... but since Nadia was called out, I went ahead and dropped my post. Hope that is okay. ^=^

---

This is ridiculously early in the morning for me... but I just got dragged out of bed and begged by a newly crippled man (with a sprained ankle) to help him watch his two babies while his wife goes to work.

Sadly... I can't say no because I am just not that heartless. So, for the next 6-10 hours (starting shortly after 11 am), I will be away from any usable interwebs and unable to read or reply to any posts or pms.

Sometimes I hate my life. --_--

no worries on post order, i think it's fine if these three little punishments happen at the same time and if there are simultaneous posts that acknowledge what else is going on. we still need nick and another volunteer to step up!

"Jamie - hands on the desk please."

I'm beginning to think all of you ladies need spankings! ;)

"We'll start the club meeting off with our traditional round of spankings because all of you girls likely deserve it for something."

And Kyle with the belt, that's how they do it where he's from!

Give her all the spankings you want sir. Never going to hear that girl say 'Master'. Buahahaha! >=D

My butt hurt just reading Jun's reaction ><

Hey rainy! Glad you made it and a nice post.. Always nice to hear someone enjoying the show!

Leatrix - I can't wait to spank you but can't get on a computer to write until tomorrow morning! :(

rainy,

perhaps christi should do her command and use Jamie as the target? since those two are left out of the action...

also calling nick - phanatik i think Kylie wants to spank someone!

Rainy High said:

haha yes! I think you can have her just kind of go up to Jamie and start her dare, maybe tell people she'll do the intro when everyone is paying attention.

i am sure no one will mind some breast fondling, yummy.

Poor Karixia! waiting with handcuffs and no one to play with.. it looks like phanatik has been away for a couple days and i bet with the long weekend we shouldn't expect an immediate return.

just an idea, perhaps you can tell nick to wait a second for his spanking and then demand to be part of the fondling of christi? hehe

No, I am not a person to edit posts just like that, besides he did not even posted so we could just assume he said no to her. I will just leave her standby until somebody talks to her I guess :(. Nobody besides your char has even recognized her which is a downer kinda thinking of dropping.

:: Sputters :: But...but...we could totally devolve this into some sort of crazy, sapphic threesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeRQD0tK8h0

But...if you're not into fondling ladies, I've got some days off and some free time. I could write a boy and burst him into the room if you'd like someone to punish right now! Then we could just sorta...put him in a closet and take him out as needed when Nick comes back.

Penises...strap-ons...all the same. I'm sure I could write a convincing boy ;D.

Noooo! Karixia do not drop!! We need the wild punk girl!!!

I just reread and your last post was ordering him to come to you, and he never replied.

No edit needed, just write a new one saying you tell him to wait, and join the fun with Jamie and Christi! Kylie already expressed her interest in that so it would fit right in!!

lol no you don't mine is no different from any other girl but thanks for the compliment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom