Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I just say that this is such a weird collection of characters and I think it is completely brilliant. XD

Well mine is your typical punk rocker, we have a couple of Asians what else do we have?

To be more specific, I'm the Asian who's the 'typical' [and yet not =P] otaku. But yes, still Asian all the same. And I suppose for secondary keywords to describe Jun ...

Sheltered [hence kinda why she's joining, to get out of that], Academically-focused, Drama-loving, music-loving [both listening to and singing] ....

There's likely more but those are the main adjectives.

Wild-Child Tomboy with more guts than she knows what to do with and too much stubborn pride for her own good. Dancer, singer, photography as a hobby. Capably of being "girly"... but utterly denies that side to survive four brothers. ^-^

hey leatrix, maybe you should do a "late arrival" post like the others since we are waiting... would be an interesting scene to walk into definitely! ;)

Shut up :p

You don't need to know secrets...

That is why they are secrets!

If everyone starting telling all the secrets, it would be chaos!

*hides yuna in a closet* Meh :p

Oh... and I posted. XD

LeatrixSage said:
Slightly... maybe... <.<....>.> ... *finds the duct tape to use a strip on Yuna* Hush, you! :p
*winces as yanks it off as speaks muffled but audibly from the closet* Tch, bitch please. I descend from Houdini's bloodline, gonna have to do better than that xD

I don't think I really do but sometimes it seems like it >.<

XD

Okay, all I have is duct tape... so... my arsenal is used up. o_O

Just stay in the closet and be quiet and everything will be fine. :p

What are you doing in the dark by yourself then? Do tell?

Malin - perhaps you should edit your post and pick another target for your dare. Rainy seems to be away and it would nice to continue the intro/dares... i think people would enjoy that.

I was wondering how long we'd wait for others also. But I'll leave that ultimately up to Malin if he wants to change or not.

Well, I had been playing an online game when Malin posted him peeking =P
Now I'm shifting tabs, doing a Fire Emblem d20 game on AIM
Nothing naughty like he was clearly hoping for/wanting xD

Since everyone has already gone, changing my post would really just end up causing someone else to have to modify theirs. I say that PoS should post again and we continue with the order that we have at the moment, that being PoS, Yuna, Javork, Me, Kai, Phana, and Leat.

If and when she does show up she can do my dare, but for conveince sake and because everyone has shown up 'late' In the thread we will all have to re introduce ourselves in character any way. So I say new round in the posting order.

Ok I'll give her some more time and if not i will post later as I think I have a way to creatively continue the dare/intro start that I'd like to keep.

I just posted a little diversion to put the intros/dares on hold. Sorry late comers, but Carl needed to set the tone for the club and who doesn't enjoy a spanking? ;)

I suggest we have the three latecomers post their reactions to getting told (Nadia, Nick & Jun) and then we need some volunteers to administer the blows, a girl for Nick I assume and whoever wants to jump in for Jun. First come first serve for the volunteers!

After we get our discipline done, we can go back to intros and some more fun daring...

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
Nice idea, I like~

On the off-chance that Rainy doesn't get back after all of that though, then what?

well i'm sure the spankings will give us some fun through tomorrow, so we'll see then.

maybe we'll have to have her character "freeze up" and pass on the dare... skip her essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom