Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Bondage Club: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please only post in this thread if you are invited!

This post is to start the HSBC group chatter. I'll post more before we get going, including a post order for the group sessions.

The general format will be a group club meeting once a week, followed by a pairing of one sub with a dom for a private training session. After the private sessions are done we'll have the next group meeting, and so on. Partners will be rotated for the 1x1 sessions.

The 1x1 sessions can be as long as you like, but I'll at some point let everyone know that another "club" meeting is going to start so we can wrap up and regroup.

Remember, this is first time BDSM for all the characters, so play that aspect up as both doms and subs!

Character Profiles:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=47158

Main RP Thread:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=47160

I am actually playing as a Male Switch, I usually play as dom characters, but I figgured if there were any female switches out there that they might appreciate it. I have made my character as not just a bdsm fan, but also an exhibitionist, so yeah I hope that is okay with people ^_^.

I'm probably going to explode while writing a Sub and end up chaining down one of the guys and going a little Dom crazy. I'll be more than happy to play Switch vs Switch with you when we get paired for a 1x1 though ;).

I usually write FxF only sooooo...bare with me boys while I get adjusted to writing a straight girl!

Hey Karixia!

Thanks for posting your profile! So we have 2 guys and 2 girls. Rainy said she was going to add a profile so I'll assume that's 3 girls and enough to get started.

I'll plan on starting the first post tomorrow. I think for the group scene, we should just try to have everyone post once before you post again, but no rigid post order.

My character will kick off the 'club' meeting and then he'll have some 'icebreaking' games. ;)

-Prince

wait, in the other thread we also had two people who wanted to join an extra female, and an extra male. Since we are down one male currently do you think we should let the set in?

i just saw that, i just wrote the third guy to give him another nudge. if he or rainy opt out i'll reach out to the others in the thread.

Rainy High said:
Question~

I imagine the club is not advertised as such a club, but it's word of mouth information being passed around. ?_?

I'm writing the first post right now and it will give the background.

eseentially carl will have blast contacted everyone in highschool from an anonymous facebook account and then set-up the first meeting for a small group that responded and seemed serious. everyone will be shocked to see who is in the club in this first meeting! ;)

Ok, i updated the first post with a starter!

It should be obvious, but the post order for this first round will be dictated by the order of introductions as characters pick others to give commands to.

Javorcek is on deck... ;)

also, there should be two more people joining (Phanatik and Leatrix, another male and another female), so seven total.

Is it just me or is it going to rain FxF in here because of the many ladies...or can I just not do math O.O

Not that I'm complaining ;D Just wondering.

@Leatrix: That's fine. I got my profile done recently myself so you're not the only one late here. Glad to see you again. It's been far too long.

ok, rainy - i think christi is technically up to reply to malin's dare...

karixia - was kylie soliciting to be the fondler? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom