Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inuyasha interest check (OC's wanted) F for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiarra

Super-Earth
I would like to do a roleplay based in the world of Inuyasha, but with OCs.

I'm open to other plots, but the one I have for this would be my character has always thought all demons were evil and has made it her life's goal to destroy everyone she comes across. When she comes across a demon that is much more powerful than her, and nearly kills her, she is saved by your character, whether he be half demon or full demon, (though I would still prefer him to have a human form either way).

I'm thinking that they could probably travel together, but despite him having saved her, she still doesn't like him very much considering what he is. My plan for this is for a romance to develop between the two as time goes on.

This could either take place when the sacred jewel has been shattered or maybe before or after it was shattered when it is whole. And I plan on this rp being more than just a romance story since I am wanting a lot of plot to go with it and even story arcs. However, because I'm wanting OC's, we don't even have to go along with the anime and so the jewel may never have been shattered in the first place.

So, if there are any takers, go ahead and pm me ^_^. You can find my kink's list in my sig and as a warning, it needs a bit of an update, but it's mostly accurate. If you aren't sure about something just ask me ^_^.

I could, as long as it's still in the medieval setting, though just making it a demon hunter rp would give us a lot more room for plot instead of going off an anime. Are you interested?

not really I use to love medieval fantasy RP's but i have strayed from them a while ago. I just figured i wold check out the thread and realized using a completely alternate universe, you could simply make it an original world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom