Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Devious Cravings? Come heither and take a look then! [HermxF / MxF / FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyThings

Super-Earth
Heyooh :)

I'm the little things in life, looking for some bigger things to take up some of my time(And, yes, that was meant to be an innuendo. *Snickers*)
My request thread, for now, is going to be very basic. A kink list, maybe a few request threads and, well, some rules. Let us, in fact, start off with the rules.

1. I really do prefer literate partners. When you read through my request thread, you'll find plenty of flaws, so I am far by perfect. But I'd prefer an average ability with the English language, matching my own. So shouldn't be too hard to obtain. :)

2. I do prefer a good reply, to a short one liner. I will lose interest in short replies, and completely stop replying. I want at least two good paragraphs, or I will lose interest. I can write anywhere between 2 and 10 paragraphs. But I'll match the length of my partners, so don't fear receiving an entire essay from me. Hehe

3. No TxT messaging. I don't want to se 'OMG' or 'y'. Not even once. I don't use it, not even when sending messages on my phone, and I certainly do NOT want to see it in m roleplays. Please. I might bite you. Although I'm not usually all that bitey. But I might. And apologize afterwards. But still! The bite will be had!

4. And please. Don't reply to this thread, for anything then helping me out with a bumpy. I will forget to reply to these, and. I don't want to. Do not be shy. Throw me a PM. That said, though, I don't want to get PM's that says: "Rp?". Really. Let me know what your looking for. If it was a kink that got your attention. A request thread. Anything. Do you have an idea, involving one of my kinks? Through me a bone, and let me hear it! Anything.

Well. Let's move on to something a bit more juicy. A list of kinks, that I am currently craving. I'll throw a link to my thorough kink list on at the bottom, so you can see a more detailed list. But here's the cravings!

Stomach Bulging
Futa for a female
Extreme penetration
Throat penetration
Anal
Monstrosities

Those are the cravings. Not the finals! Not the only ones out there. Here's a world of kinks, instead: F-List This list is very brought, and hits a lot of the important spots. But it isn't final! I want your inputs, if there's something you'd like to see in the play. Ask, oh yes please ask away.

Hm. I've got a few ideas for role plays I'll add for now. But again, these aren't the only things I wanna see. I want much, much more then this! So again, throw me some questions, if you have e'm.

Little Big Secret
A very classic scenario. A girl in school has a big secret tugged away between her legs. Being a Hermaphrodite. It could either be the shy, rather held back girl, who suddenly springs her secret on the popular girl at school. Who actually turns out to enjoy it. Or the other way around.
I'd like the Hermaphrodite to be the dominant one in this one. But not necessarily outside sex. Maybe normally the shy and held back girl, but then when her cravings grow too high, she becomes a dom. I'd actually quite like the idea, of the Hermaphrodite often going into heat. And when she does, she has to grab the closest thing, that can sate her. Her hand no longer being enough.
Main kinks in this one(Can be altered, of course): Inflation, excessive cum.

That's the craved ideas, so far. More will probably be added with time.
Now I'll put up a few parings I'd have a great interest in. Adding: "<3" at the end of favorites. :)

Hermaphrodite x Female <3 <3 <3

Misterss(Master) x Pet(Slave)<3
Cheerleader x Cheerleader/Nerd <3 <3
Boss x Secretary
Police Officer x Criminal <3
Alien x Astronaut
Human/Wherewolf/Vampire x Human/Wherewolf/Vampire (No Twilight, thank you...)

And here I've got a few picture related ideas. *Lot's n' lot's of hearts for all these!* (Oh, and all these pictures? NSFW Watch with caution..)

Natures course

Picture, pretty much, says it all, doesn't it. But how it gets to this, and if it's even wanted, can be entirely up to us. With this one, contact me with at least a hunch of an idea for a plot. Really. Don't be afraid. Let me know what you think! I can think of a plot... But that wouldn't be all the fun! :)
-Poss. kinks:(Not limited to these) Stomach Bulging, Inflation(Heavy/Medium/Light), con/non-con.-

The 'bare' necessities
(Couldn't resist. ^^)

With this one, I'm thinking a poor gypsy, needs to, basically, make money to survive. She realize the potential in abusing her beauty, and does it!
The main goal with this one, would be some gang banging. Several male characters(Or Hermaphrodites, of course! Always welcome!) for the one Gypsy.(Because Gypsies are hot!)
-Poss. kinks:(Not limited to these) Slobby Seconds(<3 <3 <3), occasional non-con perhaps, multiple partners, prostitution, hair pulling, scratching, biting.-

Mind blown

Mind Control! I've always really wanted to try something like that. Something, where a characters eyes turn white, and face near oblivious to the surroundings. A mind control, making the person unable to respond or stop what's happening, but still forcing it to watch, and know it. I love that thought! (Ps, this doesn't have to be with C'thulu monsters. Although I find them rather tasty! ^^)
-Poss. kinks:(Not limited to these) Stomach bulging, cum inflation, mind control, double penetration, gang bang.-

Super Horny Heroines, and their nemesis'!

Yeah.. A Futa gang bang. Want it. Doesn't have to be anything like heroines and villains, though I'd really like that idea! Let me hear what you could conjure up, from this picture!
-Poss. kinks:(Not limited to) Futa x Futa, double/3+ penetration, throat penetration, cervical penetration, stomach bulging.-

Aaaand, that's about it for now. Hope that you find something interesting here, or at least get an interesting idea yourself. :) Let me know, either way. Through me a PM! :D

TinyThings out! *Waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom