Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

The next morning was a whirlwind. Elsa was a great help, and though they got up late, she had Eric of to his class on time and managed to arrive to morning practice with moments to spare. Herr coach was waiting for her when she walked in the door. "Elsa! Good! I need to talk to you. He lead her into his office and had her sit down. "Erica has had to leave the team." he said "As you know she was our primary person at floor exercise. That puts new pressure on you. You will have to lead in three events now. You have all the strength and coordination you need, and you know the moves. The only thing Erica had on you was finesse and timing. I think you need to take some dance. Ball room dance. I want you to find a coach and a partner and dance at least two evening a week. You will be excused from afternoon practice those days so you can keep up with your studies."

Elsa was in a bit of a rush in the morning, but she managed her time well. When she got to the gym, her coach called her into his office. She normally wasn't called in there and kind of had a bad feeling about it. She was relieved to hear that it wasn't bad new, at least not for her. It sucked that one of her teammates had to quit, but that made Elsa the primary person on floor, bars and beam now. She was already going to compete for all around, but now she was looked to as the favorite. She listened intently to what her coach told her. It was just her luck that she would be required to take dance to help with her floor routine. She was beaming on the inside because Eric was going to be so happy about this. "Yes, coach. I already know of someone to be my coach and partner, he's got years of experience with ballroom." The coach nodded, "that's good, well go ahead and get out there and start warming up. You'll take Tuesday and Thursday nights off for dance practice okay?" Elsa nodded and headed out.

Practice and classes just flew by because she was in the best of moods. Before the day started, she was worried about having to let Eric down with bad news about not being able to be his dance partner, now it was the reverse. After her last class, she sprinted back to the dorms and barreled into their dorm room. Eric was sitting on his bed and she just about tackled him, "I've got the greatest news! Coach had put me in the first position for floor routine since one of the girls quit and he has requested that I get a dance coach/partner to get some good moves! Do you happen to know who I could get as a partner?" She was being coy with him.

Eric's face lit up like he had a light inside. "You wouldn't kid me about this would you? That is just too good to be true. So now your required to dance? I love it! Absolutely love it. I'll call the studio and arrange time for us. When are you supposed to do this?" He couldn't have grinned more broadly if he tried. "We'll need to get you a competition dress too! Something really sexy and revealing, but secure so it won't fall off."

She loved his reaction, even if it was one that she was expecting. "I would never kid about this! I know this sounds too good to be true, but it is!" She squealed and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm required to workout on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Competitions, I'm not sure about, but as long as they don't coincide with gymnastics, then we can work something out." She was straddled on top of him, with him laying back on the bed. "You look so incredibly happy. I'm so glad that I could put a smile on your handsome face!" She softly traced his smile with her fingertips.

"Your starting to "see" like I do!" It made him feel good that she was drawing her image of him at least partly from touch. "I like that very much!" he pulled her down to him and kissed her passionately. "So tomorrow we dance! I can hardly wait!"

Elsa moaned into the kiss. She hadn't realized it, but she had missed his touch all day. "Yes, tomorrow night is going to be fun! I love dancing with you!" She planted her lips back on him and then rolled off him, but pulled him over so that he was on top of her. She just wanted to be close to him. This great news was making her feel really connected to Eric.

He moved to the side not wanting to suffocate her with his size. Even then she was completely beneath him but at least she was not bearing his entire weight. He rested on his side while he began to slowly undress her, even though they hadn't even had dinner yet. His sensitive hands never grew tired of exploring her. Each day they spent together, his image of her grew richer and more complete.

Elsa started to slowly remove his clothes as well. It felt great to have his hands on her. "I missed you today," she whispered in his ear. "I am over the moon that we can dance together! You are such a wonderful teacher and dance partner." Elsa was sure that she was going to learn a lot more than just dance technique from Eric. With their clothes now off, their warmth enveloped each other as she pulled him closer to her, "I want you Eric," she moaned seductively.

Eric rolled on his back and pulled her on top of him. "You've got me now!" he said "I'm trapped! Oh No! She has me under her control!" He said this with mock distress in his voice, before laughing and asking "well what are you going with me now that you have me?! Eric was clearly enjoying this play.

She laughed whole heartily at his mockery. "I do have you under my spell!" She said with a devious voice, "but not to fret, I will make you not want to be out of my spell!" She leaned down and kissed him passionately while lowering her her sex to his and finding that sweet connection. Elsa then grabbed his hand and raised them above his head and head them there. She was taking the opportunity to be dominant. It wasn't something that she was going to grow accustomed to, but they were playing and she was enjoying it.

Eric feigned weakness as her tiny hands struggled to hold his large ones above his head. Her fingers bare circled his wrists half way around, and he could easily pick up her whole weight in one hand. "Now what are you going to do to me?" he asked with mock fear in his voice. His smile was obviously giving away his true feelings, but the game was fun none-the-less. He let her restrain him as he humped up under her, driving hard into her sex with his own, while still being careful not to catapult her to the floor. He tried to picture how she might look astride his narrow waist as her breasts bounced above him. He had experienced their bouncing before as they were pressed against his chest while they made love.

She smirked at him, "what would you like me to do to you?" She knew that he was going along with all this because he could easily man handle her in a split second. Elsa wasn't keen on being aggressive, but she did like the idea of being somewhat in charge. When he bucked his hips at her, she moaned as his cock pressed against her g spot. "Tell me what you want Eric."

Eric though for a moment. "I want to lick you! I want to lick your folds until you can't hold back, and have you lick me." He knew how wet she was and he also knew her taste now. "Love that almost more than anything" he said. " I love how you leak when you cum, and I love making you cum until you shake. It feels so good."

Elsa smiled at his omission and leaned in to kiss him. "I love that too and I know a way that we can do both at the same time," she whispered to him. She let go of his wrists and got off his lap only to straddle him against but this time backwards and over his head. "Feel me with your hands Eric, get a feel of how I am positioned." Her head was right at his cock, which was standing proud for her. It was coated in her fluids and she slowly leaned down and started to lick and suck him.

He didn't need to feel her to know where she was. He could smell the sweet fragrance of her sex right in front of him so he simply extended his tong and began to lick. he wrapped his arms around her thighs and now she was good and truly in his complete control. He adjusted her position for easy access and began to savor the honey she was leaking in steadily increasing amounts. Further she could not escape the stimulation she was receiving from him, and he had every intention of making her cum repeatedly.

Elsa moaned and moaned against Eric's cock. She couldn't take him all the way, but she got pretty close. While the pleasure that he gave her was intense, she really tried to focus on what she was doing and hoping that it was bringing him just as much pleasure as he was giving to her. She had to pull off his cock a few times just to moan loudly, there was just no other way around it.

Eric had the strangest of perception of this interaction. The pleasure was intense, but all so new. He couldn't picture how he could feel the sensation of her pussy in two places at once, which was how it seemed, even though he knew it was her mouth that pleasured his cock. He groaned against her pussy as he squeezed her thighs in passion.

Eric was working her over so well that soon Elsa just came into his mouth. He would have felt her body tense and then her pussy start to throb as it secreted it's fluid. She moaned the entire time, luckily his cock in her mouth was stifling them and not making too much noise to alert their neighbors. He was so good with his mouth and Elsa wanted to cum again, she was enjoying this more than she thought she would.

Eric didn't let up. He simply licked and sucked harder when he felt her cum and fill his mouth with cream. he smiled though it went unseen, and kept going. He wanted her to come again, so he kept going. he let his hands slide up her body and grasp her breasts and caress her nipples , twisting and pinching them in her fingers. " I love you! let yourself go sweety!" he called out to her from between her thighs before he resumed licking.

Indeed she did let go and it was the most intense and long orgasm of her life. With him twisting and pinching her nipples and calling out that he loved her, Elsa really had no choice. Her body did what it wanted and just orgasmed until she just about collapsed on him. Her legs were already tired from her workout earlier that day, but this just added a whole other level to her fatigue.

He felt her thighs begin to quiver in his arms and considered stopping, but then thought differently. He wanted this evening to be memorable and decided she needed yet a third orgasm. He licked her inner thighs and just lightly teased at her pussy lips, not letting her have full contact. When he felt her try and move nearer his tongue, he knew he had her. He went excruciatingly slow. letting her have contact and then backing away until he could feel her body literally grasping at the tip of his tongue. When he was certain she could take no more, he stabled her hot sloppy pussy deep and hard with his tongue.

Eric wasn't going to stop and Elsa really didn't want him to either. When she left his lips softly at her inner thighs, she sighed in approval. It was really nice and it gave her pussy a bit of a reprieve. Her clit was so swollen and sensitive that the slightest touch made her body quiver. When he wasn't immediately going back to licking her, she pushed herself closer, trying to persuade him, it worked, but he went painfully slow. "Eric, please!" She begged. At this point she wasn't sucking his cock anymore because she was too focused on what he was doing to her. She was beginning to become so needy and achy and it seemed that Eric sensed that because out of nowhere, he just buried his face into her and really worked his tongue. "Fuck!" She screamed and started to cum.

He could feel her muscles clamp down on his tongue, and though it went unseen, he smiled into her crotch. He wiggled his tongue deep inside her as much as he could. He excitement aroused him so much that he came with her shooting hot sticky cum all over her back, and hair and into her face. Though he didn't know it, he had painted her thoroughly. she was soaked from the waist up. His body had tightened like a steel band and now relaxed completely beneath her.

She had her eyes closed shut, so when she felt Eric's cum shoot onto her back, hair and face, she was startled. She couldn't help the giant smile on her face, knowing that the pleasure of her cumming made him cum too. When she had succumbed to her orgasm, she straightened up and got off his lap. "You made quite a mess on me! I have your cum all over my back, hair and face!" Her tone would have told him that she was rather proud of the fact. "I guess we should have a shower now."

"A shower would be good, but not before I get to see what I did." He pulled her back into his lap and began to run his hands over her body, face, and hair, smearing the sticky goo everywhere. " I got you good! didn't I!" he enthused. "Of course you get all the blame and the credit. Feeling you squeeze my tongue like that was just amazing. Besides my face is pretty messy too thanks to you!"

Back
Top Bottom