Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Elsa had no doubt that Stacey would help them out. She didn't dwell on it because she knew what kind of person Stacey was and also because Eric was distracting her with his kissing. Elsa was all to willing to kiss him back. Eric was a very thoughtful kisser, maybe it was because he couldn't visually see and perceived things by touch, but whatever the reason, he was really good. She pulled away from his lips for a moment, "don't worry, I won't let anyone take you away from me!"

"I know that would never happen, but this arrangement is too nice to let go." Though he didn't speak his concerns he dreaded the day that they would be confronted by her parents, even though he knew in his heart that they were already inseparable regardless of what happened." He hugged her close to her and said, I will always be yours no matter what."

She hugged him back just as tightly, "and I will always be yours too!" She leaned in and kissed him, forcing him to lay back on the bed. She giggled and started to kiss along his jawline and around his neck. She was just in the best of moods and wanted to be playful with Eric. "Tell me something about yourself that I don't know yet!" She wanted to know more and more about this wonderful man that she had been lucky to have met.

"Hmmm" he started to think about the question. "How about this... I write music and play guitar" I learned when I was 8. It is a great comfort to me, especially when I am sad. But then, I haven't really been sad since I met you. and you do much more for me than the guitar." Curling his arm around and under the bed, he pulled out a travel guitar, and wrapping his arms around her tiny body, began to play it behind her back. "You know, this is a lot of fun! I wouldn't have guessed I could make love and play guitar at the same time." He kissed her without missing a beat.

The body of the guitar was a little cold on her back, but it was impressive to see that he could play it as well as hold her. Elsa leaned her head against his shoulder and felt the vibrations of the strings against her. "I don't know how to play any instruments, music wasn't essential in my household." She rand her hands up and down his chest. "What kind of music do you like to play and write?"

Eric was curious about her statement that music wasn't essential. "What do you mean not essential?" he asked. "For us it was a privilege, something I looked forward to. I like to write quiet folk type melodies. Things that sound good on my guitar. I'll bet you could tumble or dance to them. It is a way for me to be creative. Its very difficult to draw or paint. For me music and sculpture are the only "arts" I can really do. "

"Well I mean that gymnastics was always priority in my household. I really didn't have time to go the arts and crafts kinds of things." Elsa was a well disciplined young woman and it was because her parents raised her that way, she was the polar opposite of Eric in so many ways, yet they got along rather well. "It was only in my senior year of high school that I had more creative leeway with my gymnastics. That's why I know how to dance, it helps improve my floor routines."

"I understand. It was a choice you had to make to succeed at gymnastics. You are very serious about gymnastics. I can see that." I haven't had the same opportunity to choose my path so I have made as much as I can with what I am able to achieve. I don't guess I'll ever be a champion in any one thing, but I do my best in everything I can, especially Dance." He set the guitar down, and gave his full attention to playing with the beautiful woman in his arms.

"But I think that your path is actually multiple paths. You are quite accomplished for a person, whether you were blind or not, you've achieved quite a bit. You dance better than most and I think that's a gift!" She took a moment to think of her own upbringing. "This drive that I have for gymnastics was drilled into me. Yes, I do love it, but that's only because I really don't know much else. I'm not saying that I regret not having tried other things, but that's just how my life was and still is." She ran her hands through his hair, "don't let anyone tell you that you aren't amazing because you are!"

They were interrupted by a knock at the door and a high pitched female voice outside the door. "Elsa? Its Stacy, are you home? Can I come in?" "what are you going to do?" Eric asked not realizing who Stacy was and worried about being caught. "Do I need to hide?

Elsa looked at the door when Stacey announced herself. "Uh, just a minute!" She shouted and then proceeded to get up. She handed Eric his shirt and she put back on her own, then walked to the door. "Stacey is hopefully our decoy." She told Eric before opening the door. "Hey Stacey, come in!" Stacy walked in and saw Eric and then turned to Elsa, "who's this? You already have boys in your dorm room?!" She seemed surprised. Elsa shut the door and pulled Stacey over to Eric, "this is my roommate, Eric. His paperwork got messed up and he was assigned to this room with me because they thought he was a chick." Stacey looked at Eric, "wait, is your last name Holden because I think you're suppose to be rooming with my boyfriend. I've been staying with him because his roommate never showed, oh this might be good news after all!"

"That would be me" Eric said. " show her the letter I got. Trouble is I couldn't read it cause I'm blind. So I gave the room slip to my mom and she brought me up here. I was sitting at my desk when Elsa arrived and the rest is history. So I'm signed up for your boyfriends room too?" He waited or Stacy to answer.

Stacy was a bit taken back when Eric mentioned that he was blind, "oh uh, well it's nice to meet you Eric," she stated. Elsa showed him the paper that mistook Eric for Erica and thus assigned him to be Elsa's roommate. Stacey looked over the paper, "it would seem that they did mess up, well maybe we can make some sort of arrangement?" Elsa smiled at her, "that's what I was wanting to talk to you about, see there's this mandatory meeting for all the girls and I just need you to be Erica for tomorrow night and any other night that we have these mandatory meetings for. In return, I think Eric could do the same for your situation, it would only be fitting since he is actually assigned to that room." Elsa took a seat next to Eric and patted his hand. Stacey looked at the both of them, "are you two...? Elsa smiled and leaned in to kiss Eric on the cheek. "Yep, I know it's sudden, but it just feels right!" Stacey squealed, "isn't love the best?!"

"It is!" Eric answered. " I think this will work out just fine" If you need me just let Elsa know, and we will do the same. The school will never figure it out if we are careful. I'll bet its scary using the men's shower though" Eric said. "I know its scary for me using the women's. Although in a way its exciting."

"Oh, well I haven't used the showers yet, but I suppose that it will be. Though, we can just switch keys if that's easier." Stacey was happy that this was all working out. "I'll let Kevin know all about this, he'll be thrilled that I will be staying with him!" Elsa giggled at her team mate, Stacey's good mood was just infectious. "Well I will leave you two to it! Have a good night! See you tomorrow at practice Elsa!" Elsa saw her out the door and then ran and jumped on Eric, "I'm so happy that this is going to work out!"

Kevin was surprised that Stacey wasn't in the room when he got back from his evening class as she usually was. He decided to surprise her when she did arrive. he stripped off all his clothes and turned off the lights, then climbed into the bed naked, and waited for her to come back. H ewas still awake and waiting when he heard her unlock the door and come quietly in. He pretended to be asleep.

Stacey was expecting to see Kevin glued to his XBOX, but instead she found him in bed with the lights off. She was wanting to tell him the good news, but he was obviously asleep. Stacy stripped off her shorts and took off her bra from under her shirt and crawled into bed with Kevin. As her leg brushed his, she felt that he was naked, "oh you're not asleep!" She playfully tickled him. She knew what he was getting at. "I've got good news. My friend Elsa is also rooming with her boyfriend, Eric Holden! Yes, the guy that's suppose to be your roommate! The paperwork got jumbled up or whatever, but that doesn't matter because we've figured out a way to keep our current living situation! Isn't that good?"

"It's great!" Kevin said wanting to celebrate. Hooking her panties with his thumbs, he had soon relieved her of hem and sliding his hands beneath her shirt, he cupped her breasts and massaged her nipples until they stood up proud on top of her grapefruit sized breasts. The pare had been dating for several months in their home town, but the room mix-up gave them the first opportunity they had had to flesh to flesh.

Stacey was more than happy to help Kevin get her clothes off. While he was busy touching her, she was touching him. Since they moved into this dorm together, they had been all hands with each other. It was about time too, Stacey couldn't wait any longer. Kevin was just about at his wits end too. They both had needs and once they got together in the dorm room, they were all about fulfilling those needs. Stacey planted her lips on Kevin's and moaned in pleasure as he played with her nipples.

Kevin pulled Stacey into his arms, and held her soft ass in his hands pressing her against his naked body. His cock was fully erect and ready and her pressed her warm slit against its length. "You feel so good against me! I don't know how we managed to wait so long." He slid the tip of his cock up and down her slit collecting some of the moisture there, and enjoying the heat." He kissed her passionately and explored her mouth with his tongue. "Do I need a condom?" he asked.

Stacey moaned into his mouth. The feeling of his hard warm cock at her slit was driving her wild. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening, but there was no doubt that she wanted it to. "No condom, I'm protected." With that said, she grabbed a hold of his face and brought his lips to hers. She wanted as much of Kevin as she could stand.

It did n't take much encouragement for Kevin to continue. "If anything hurts, just tell me and I'll slow down" He kissed her passionately meeting her kiss, and gripped her ass tightly in his hands. After sliding his cock head down the full length of her slit he moved back up, but this time, began to push in as he reached her opening. She was hot and wet, but a very tight fit for his swollen cock. He pressed gently at first before meeting resistance and then popping his swollen glans just inside her and waiting for her reaction.

She just nodded at his suggestion. Stacey knew that the first time was going to hurt some, but she really wanted this. When she felt his tip at her entrance, she took a deep breath, exhaled and relaxed as much as she could. She had her eyes closed when he pushed in, "Ahhh!" Her hands were at his shoulders, just to make sure that he didn't go too hard too fast. "I'm okay, just go slow okay?" Her grip on his shoulders eased into a loving caress.

Kevin nudged a little more firmly and felt her barrier against his cock. He pulled her into a passionate kiss and at the height of their passion pushed slowly but firmly until her barrier gave way, and then slowly slid in deeper and deeper. "Are you ok? he asked, seeing a tear escape the corner of her eye." I'm sorry it hurt. I didn't want it to."

She was glad that he had kissed her while he slowly took her virginity. The pain was intense for a few minutes, but it was tolerable. She smiled when he apologized, "it's okay, I knew that it was going to hurt a little, but I'm okay really. I love you Kevin and I want this!" She bucked her hips at him a little and smiled.

Back
Top Bottom