Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Elsa was happy to just sit with him for a bit, but she could tell that he wanted to continue as he asked about the cave. "It's not more than a half a mile. Come on!" She stood up and with his arm wrapped around her waist, trekked on. She enjoyed the feeling of his bare hand on her bare skin, "and I love how you love my wiggle!" She giggled and continued to lead him along.

About ten minutes later, they were at the entrance of the cave. Elsa let her voice echo. It wasn't a big cave, but it was big enough for the two of them. "Just keep a little low, I don't want you to hit your head." Eric is a bit too tall to be able to stand straight up. "Here, come have a seat with me," she pulled him over to a log and sat down.

"Eric ducked as he was told to, but he had no feeling of being enclosed. For him sitting in the cave was the same as the woods except that it echoed and was cooler. Still Elsa was enjoying it and apparently they had some privacy. He kissed her and started to open her shirt. He kissed his way down her neck and between her breasts. He found her nipple and latched on suckling at her. "This is fun!" he said. Even though it was dark as pitch, Eric was right at home.

As soon as Eric started to kiss her, Elsa knew where it was headed. She giggled as he opened up her shirt and kissed his way down to her breasts. His warm lips and tongue felt so good and she moaned her appreciation. With her hands tangled in his hair, she pushed her chest closer to him, "I'm starting to think that no matter where we are, as long as your mouth is on my somewhere, you're a happy camper!" She chuckled and managed to get into his lap, rubbing her ass against his crotch. "I would be a liar if I said that this wasn't what I brought you here for!" Elsa had some naughty thoughts of her own in telling Eric about this cave.

Eric thought about saying "then shut up and kiss me!" but decided on a more direct approach, and covered her mouth with his own and devoured her as his fingers took over where his lips left off and played with her nipples until they were long and hard. "Its funny" he said. "To me this feels like making love in the middle of a park. It's kind of sexy. No, check that, its real sexy."

Elsa could tell that maybe her mouth was running a bit too much and when Eric covered it with his own, she knew for certain that that's what it was. She smiled into the kiss, but quickly deepened it as her hands found his neck and shoulders. She moved her lips to his neck as he talk about this being really sexy. "Mhm!" She enthused and brought her mouth back to his. This time he was talking to much. After a few minutes of them making out and him groping her breasts and nipples, Elsa got off his lap, "hold on, I'll lay a blanket down for us." She pulled out the blanket from her backpack and laid it out, then guided Eric over to it. She was laying beside him, "I love you Eric."

Eric kissed her once again and now his cock was hard and straining at the front of his new hiking shorts get my shorts off me please, he said as he fumbled with the unfamiliar belt and buttons. The thought of being outside and in a public place, or so it seemed to him, was a huge turn on, and he was now horny as hell. It didn't hurt that Elsa had obviously planned on this sexual escapade.

She giggled at his eagerness, "anxious are you?" She placed her hands at his shorts and suggestively stroked him through the material as she unbuttoned them. Once he was out and free, she went back to kissing him, "all better?" Indeed she did plan for this, but she hadn't expected Eric to be so aroused by it all. That was a positive because it had Elsa aroused too. "What would you like to do now Eric?" She whispered in his ear.

Eric began tugging at her shorts and fiddling with the buttons and zipper. it was difficult but he managed to get them off of her and down her legs. Her panties wee the next to go he rolled on his back, and pulled her up on his chest and lifted her hips over his hard cock. "Ride me cowgirl!" he said.

She giggled and sank herself onto his waiting cock. "Oh my god! You're so hard!" He was like a piece of stone as she started to ride him. She went hard and fast, showing just how much she was loving this and how much stamina she had. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, "Eric you turn me on so much!" She arched her back, leaning into his hands and wanting him to really enjoy her.

He loved the feeling of her riding him like a horse in the outdoors. He was virtually unaware of the cover the cave provided. He felt like they were out in the open, and the image of her breasts bouncing filled his mind. He ran his hands over her body as they made love. They continued to send his mind the image of her body, and filled his body with passion. You feel so good darling! He hadn't used that term of endearment before, but it pleased him to hear it.

Elsa rode him with so much devotion and passion. Her body was starting to heat up, a sheen of sweat forming over her skin. The confines of the cave didn't allow much airflow, but Elsa kept going anyway, she loved this, she loved him. "And you feel incredible my love!" She moaned out a little more, she was getting so close to cumming. "Oh Eric I'm going to cum soon!" Her pussy was soaking and it started to contract slightly.

"Eric could feel her moisture leaking out on him and soaking his groin. When she clamped down hard on him he was instantly energized and bucked up very hard inside her. "You are driving me wild!" When he heard their screams begin to echo, he got the first real sense of being inside a cave. He took her ass in his hands and drove her down hard on his cock, and groaning loudly came deep within her. "

"Oh Eric!" She cried out as her orgasm overtook her body. Her eyes were clamped shut and her other senses were heightened in this moment. She got a taste of what it was like for Eric and it was bliss. She felt everything; her pussy squeezing him and him driving so deep into her and cumming inside. It was warm and started to seep out onto the both of them. Eventually, her cheek found his chest and that's where she laid for a while, listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

He buried his face in her soft red hair, breathing in the sweet fragrance of her shampoo. His arms roamed over her back and bottom, and he continued slowly sliding in and out of her sopping pussy, which was flooded with there combined juices. He was still semi hard and her warm body caressing his only served to maintain him there. He had lost track of time, and had no idea how long they had been gone, but at that point he really didn't care.

Elsa didn't have a care in the world. She had everything she needed right here in her arms. She would have never thought to find her soulmate this early in life and though she was still young, she knew that Eric was her forever. She know just needed her parents to understand that. She didn't want to have to choose because she loved her parents dearly, but there was just no way that she would be able to part from Eric. She would give anything to be with him forever. She picked her head up and rested her chin on his chest, "Comfy?" She noted that he looked completely relaxed. "We need to head out before it gets dark, it's not really safe out here at night, not with the mountain lions and all." She was half joking, trying to see if Eric noticed.

As she started to speak of danger, his hand went to her face looking for an expression. When he felt her smile, he laughed. "Yeah right!" he exclaimed. "there is enough cream on our bodies that we might get licked!". He sat up again, still inside her. "The dark doesn't bother me, but then I' not the guide, you are."

She smiled brighter as he found out that she was joking, then she started to laugh. "Yeah, we might get licked or it might me a nice marinade for our flesh!" She giggled more and clung to him as he sat them up. She was now straddling his lap, with him still inside her. She looked back to the entrance of the cave. The sun wouldn't be due to set for another few hours, "well we still have some time, but I'm a little afraid of the dark, so we will be leaving before I can't see a thing!"

"Hmmmmm that might make an interesting activity" he said "but not out here where I'm out of my element. Maybe when we get home we can go for a city hike and you can wear a blind fold. We'll do it at night so that its even hard for you to cheat. Say at 3 am or so. I know just the place."

"That sounds a little scary, I wasn't joking when I said I was a little afraid of the dark," she state matter of factly. "But I guess I will just have to trust that you won't let anything bad happen to me, right?" She leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Elsa's family was involved in a pretty bad tornado when she was a kid and she got separated from her parents and was trapped in a closet, in complete darkness until they found her, that's why she had an aversion to the dark.

Back
Top Bottom