Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

Eric held her out on his outstretched arm and bowed to her and the sound of the applause, before the music started up once again. He pulled her back into his arms and began to dance again. He loved the feel of having her close and responding as she did to his every move. "You are an amazing partner he said as the danced around the park in front of the band shell. "Don't let me fall in a pond or anything like that." he said smiling to her.

Elsa giggled at him, he need not worry, there wasn't a any body of water close by. The next song was slower and it inspired a few other couples to start dancing. "I think we've set a trend," she told him. "I'm only an amazing dancer because I have a really good partner!" Elsa leaned up and kissed Eric sweetly on the lips, "I love you!" She enthused.

Eric danced with her until the music stopped. He was in heaven. "That was wonderful!" he finally said as he walked with Elsa back to the dorm. "I hope to do that often". They walked up stairs slowly and were kissing. When they got to their floor though, The RA met them at the hallway entrance and turned Eric away. "No men on the floor right now!" she said to Elsa. "There has been a rape!" Eric stood there in shock. He couldn't leave without Elsa's help, besides where was he going to go.

"Oh my god!" Elsa exclaimed at the RA. She knew that the RA wouldn't tell her who, but this was now a problem as Eric wasn't allowed up to their dorm room. Elsa walked Eric down to the lobby. "Um, I don't think that we'll be able to get passed the RA, shit! I don't know what we're going to do!" She took a seat and tried to think of something. She wondered if Stacey and Kevin were having the same issue. Elsa pulled out her phone and called Stacey. It hadn't heard about the issue, but clearly they were going to have some trouble too. They decided to meet Elsa and Eric in the building's lobby.

When the two couples got together they sat in the lobby in relative shock. Eric was distraught, but was still thinking fast. Wheat if we rented a 2 bedroom apartment, and moved out of the damn dorms? Maybe we can afford it with four of us." he waited for the others to speak up.

Stacey and Elsa didn't look as excited with Eric's decision, "that won't work for us, we are required to spend at least one semester in the dorms, it's in our gymnastic contracts." Elsa told Eric and then patted his hand, "that was a good idea though." There really was only one other option, Eric had to move in with Kevin for a while, at least until this whole rape mess was taken care of. "Eric you'll have to stay with Kevin for a bit, but don't worry, we'll still see plenty of each other." Elsa crawled into Eric's lap and cradled his head to her chest, she didn't like this option, but it was their only one.

Eric just sat their silent and a bit despondent. This would be quite an adjustment. He didn't know the layout of Kevin's room, and he wouldn't have Elsa's help either. Still he didn't have any other suggestions, so it seemed a hopeless situation. "Well I hope you know, I'll be even hornier than usual when we are together!" he said.

Eric's little comment didn't not unnoticed by Kevin who laughed, "yeah Stacey, sames goes for me too!" The girls giggled and assured their boyfriends that they would make it up to them. "Okay, well let me go get your stuff and then you and Kevin head back to his dorm." Elsa sweetly kissed Eric on the cheek and with Stacey's help, they went up to her dorm room and packed some of Eric's things. Hopefully this rape incident wouldn't last too long and they'd be back together.

"Okay, here's everything you need." She handed the bag to Eric. "Kevin, he's going to need help with getting accustomed to the layout of your room and just help him out if he needs it. Eric please ask him if you need help, I know you might not want to ask, but please do for me." Elsa pulled Eric off to the side, "I'll figure out a way to us to meet up as much as possible okay. I'm going to miss cuddling up with you in bed." She pulled his body to hers and kissed him hard. It almost felt like they were saying goodbye, but that's just how close they'd gotten since meeting each other.

Eric held the kiss for a few minutes before releasing her then reluctantly headed for the men's dorm. When they arrived, Kevin got Stacy her things and then returned back to the room. The two guys spent a little time commiserating over the situation before rolling over and attempting to sleep. It was a long night, and both were horny and crabby the next day.

Elsa and Stacey went up to their dorm and chatted a bit before they too tried to get some sleep. Elsa slept in Eric's bed. She could smell him on the sheets and the pillow and that made her miss him. It was silly to be missing him this bad already, but she just couldn't help it, she was utterly in love and wanted to spent every second she could with him. The next day, the girls headed off to morning practice and then split for their classes. It was a long day for Elsa, but she was looking forward to this evening because she had dance practice with Eric. After her last class, she rushed back to her dorm and got changed for practice. She sent Eric a text saying that she'd meet him in the lobby.

Eric's day had dragged, but he was energized immediately when he got Elsa's text. He put on his costume and headed down to the lobby where he sat in a chair waiting for her. Today was Eric's day for private studio time, so they would be alone as they danced, and he could hardly wait. Three hours alone with her in his arms, as they did the sexiest thing short of making love, dancing.

When she got down to the lobby, she spotted Eric and ran into his arms and kissed him happily. "I missed you!" She was so happy to be where she wanted to be all day, in his embrace. "Okay, let's not waste anymore time, let's go dance!" Elsa grabbed Eric's hand and led him to her car. The studio wasn't too far away and once they got their, Elsa learned that they had the studio all to themselves, "did you know that we were going to be all alone?" Elsa figured that Eric had something to do with that.

"I always have the studio to myself on Wednesday. Just me and my partner. It's private practice time, but I haven't had a partner for months, and never have had one that I loved." When they got inside, he stopped her before they began their dance, and held out his hand. "panties please" was all he said. He stood there, one hand out the other on his hip and waited.

She blushed when he said that he never had a partner that he loved before. It was true though, Elsa felt that Eric never really loved anyone quite like he loved her and she felt the same way about him. As he held out his hand for her panties, she rolled her eyes, but obliged him. "I assume that you've never done this with any of your partners before either!" She handed over the panties, "anything else?" She asked coyly.

"We'll see!" he said with a smirk "for now that will do." He tucked the panties safely away in his pocket, and then pulled her into his arms coiling her up in preparation for a spin which would begin their first dance. He pressed the button on a small remote and the music began. His coach always prepared the music for him and had it ready to play. He would simply operate the sound system from the remote that he brought with him. It was a simple accommodation that worked well.

As the latin music began, he spun her out until only their fingers touched and their was a pause, and he lifted her hand, bringing her naturally onto her toes, the pulling on her fingers retrieved her in a reverse spin. He loved how Elsa read his body language perfectly from only the touch of their fingers. They were natural partners, dancing as if one body, one soul. It made his heart soar with joy.

Elsa was as prepared as ever so when Eric spin her to him, she had braced herself for impact, though he was good enough to not have her collide with him. As the latin music started up, Elsa followed Eric's lead. They would never need to go over dance steps, their bodies were in tune with each other and it was magic. This dance required the simplest of touches, but they were quite sensual. With the chemistry that they already shared, it was easy to make anyone think that there was a sexual attraction to each other, because there actually was. It seemed that they were meant to dance together as well as share their lives together.

They continued the dance, and they entered a section which included a number of lifts. Though Eric seldom thought about his dance moves and they were instinctive, in this case he had planned a surprise for her. As he lifted her by her inner thigh, and then transferred her to his other hand balancing her body on her mons as it rested in his palm. Without her panties, her naked sex was firmly pressed against his hand. and he allowed his thumb to penetrate her as he spun her above his head and his middle finger teased her clit.

When it came to doing lifts in a dance, it was just as fluid as the rest of the movements. Once Elsa was in the air, being held up from between her legs, she could feel Eric's bare skin pressing against her bare crotch. When he inserted his thumb into her, Elsa moaned, but held her balance. What was tricky though was keeping that balance as Eric began to play with her clit. They had spent all of last night and most of the day today apart and she found herself just as horny as he probably was. Right now, she could care less about the dancing, it wasn't like they really needed to practice anyway. "Eric, please make love me, I need you!" She cried out.

He laughed as he heard her beg and as he brought her down from the lift he pulled a new move turning her down so her head was down and her feet were in the air. He caught her that way, holding her upside down, her legs spread wide, and began to passionately lick and kiss her open pussy and suck on her clit.

Elsa squealed as she was flipped upside down. She hadn't expected that nor the good tongue licking he was giving her clit. "Eric!" She cried out and held onto his legs. She couldn't believe that this was happening like this, but it was really too erotic to stop. While Elsa was being orally pleasured, she took it upon herself to give Eric the same treatment. Her face was level with his crotch and with deft hands, she undid his button and zipper and freed his cock from the confines of the material. Slipping her mouth around him, she started to suck and lick. Her moans were now stifled with her mouth being full, but it was still audible that she was really enjoying this.

Eric had not anticipated that maneuver, and strong though he was she soon had his thighs quivering with pleasure. Though the feeling was amazing, it just wasn't safe and he finally had to disengage, and flip her over and on to her feet. There was an exercise mat that was always in the corner and he carried her there and laid her down and spread her thigh wide. His lips found hers at the same moment that the head of his cock spread her tight but very wet lower lips. he cried out "Oh Elsa!" as he sunk deep inside her.

Elsa could sense that she was having an effect on Eric and when he had to pull away and get her back to her feet, she knew that their dancing was done for the time being. She kissed him hard as he laid her down on the mat. She was so ready to have him that it was driving her wild. When he finally entered her, she gasped and cried out in pleasure. Her arms and legs wrapped around him and they started to make love. "Ahh, I missed you so much!" She moaned and moved her hips against his. She was so needy for his body and his touch.

The gossamer thin dress that she wore did little to separate her from his roaming hands and he massaged her nipples until they were long and hard against his palm. All the while he plunged deep into her again and again pulling out each time in long smooth strokes that went all the way to her core. His lips devoured hers. It was good that they were alone that night because otherwise the music was not loud enough to hide their cries of passion. " I missed you so much Elsa! I don't know if I can take the separation!"

Her body was his tonight and every night. Elsa clung to him like a wet shirt and moaned and cried out with every thrust. She knew that Eric was just as upset with their separation as she was, but things seemed at a stalemate right now. She truly and deeply loved this man and all she wanted was to be able to show him that whenever she wanted. "Eric, I love you!" Elsa cried out as her first orgasm of the night overtook her body.

He felt her body grip him, and groaned with enthusiasm, then pushed up deep within her. HE wanted to hold back, but found he could not and was quickly overtaken with the passion of the moment and found himself giving her his seed. He kissed her with abandon, and rolling on his back, flipped her on top. Although his body relaxed, he did not go soft. "Ride me sweety! Ride me good!" he exclaimed. The music still played I the background and he began to thrust up in her in time to it.

Back
Top Bottom