Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to erato

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
Erato is the name of the server. I decided to name the Chicago servers after goddesses related to the Greek muses. The slave server is named Mnemosyne. She remembers all that you post, and exchanges backups with the remote backup server (Skadi in Florida.

PM limits should now be lifted, and PM notifications have been re-enabled. If this is not actually the case, or if I've missed something else, please let me know by noting it in this thread. Search being the exception - that will probably be getting fixed later in the week.

I'm going to be putting up donation links directly shortly. I know people don't like it, but, it's better than gaudy ads from shady companies, and this is really expensive, both in terms of money and my own time.

Thank you for your patience, everyone, and welcome back. : )

Durr, fixed >_>

Yes, they should be lifted. Thank you.

If i had money i would donate to help keep this site running, I spend a good portion of my day here, sadly i do not but regardless I wish to thank you very much for your hard work Vek, Please keep this site running smoothly
-Bryan

glad to see the muck up is done and over with. I haven't been with the site long but I quite like this place. Already met a few people I look forward to Rping with every day.

That was FAST!

Great job, and I look forward to being back on BMR!

Eeeee! The amazing realtime notifications are back :D Man, I feel so spoiled, I'm still used to a simple old-school PHP/SMF forum. Great work with the successful move, Veksied. :)

Though, if I may squeaky-wheel a bit, -if- it is possible, simple, and easy to do so, if the current script for realtime PM notification could be duplicated and altered to also notify of new unread posts in subscribed threads, that would just be nirvana. :heart: Not right now of course, you should take a break for a bit after the move, but just an idea I hope to keep visible. :blush:

OMG THE PM ALERT IS BAAAACK. You guys have no idea how much I have misssssssssssssed that! :D
i will never get my MSN alerts back but this is good enough! :D

YESSSS!!!!!!! WEWT, WEWT!

Thank you again Vek! This is wonderful! I missed the PM notification xD!! Hehe <3
And of course [belatedly] the chat room <33

What is this? Is there something wrong with the house? ...I don't like change

thanks for your hard work.

I'm not sure about the notifications, I do know the notifications I used most often up by the private messages link which would say something like. you have 4 unread private messages the latest is from darkangel76 titled bla bla bla. is not working and I had 3 pms but those notifications weren't working. I loved those it meant I could just click that and not have to go into my pm box to find the message.

Popping in... as always, Vek is awesome. Everyone should know this. He's done an amazing job in swiftly transferring us over to the new server. I've already noticed how much smoother and faster everything works. It's wonderful. And I love that we have some of our old features back and that we can lift that bothersome temp PM cap we had to instate on everyone--so sorry we had to do that to you all and we're so glad you all were so cooperative about it too. Anyway, so awesome. Thank you so much for this and everything else. And thank you in advance for the things you will be doing too since we all know there's more on the agenda. Really, the things you do for us are amazing and should be acknowledged. Thank you. <3

Back
Top Bottom