Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anything Goes in the 1920s - F for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

esielle

Submissively Yours
Lately I have been having a craving for a dark sort of story with this particular character (a story that can be discussed as I am open to any and all ideas at the moment). As always, I tend to follow my own request format so you'll have to bear with me! lol First thing is first though!

My f-list

Second, here is what you can expect from me:

- A post two to three times a week. I used to try and post every other day, but I learned very quickly that you can go into overload and lose steam quick. If I can post more, I will post more. In general, though, two to three times a week is workable for me
- I try to stick to 3-6 paragraphs but I do have a tendency to be long-winded from time to time (can't you tell?). All you have to do is tell me to pull back a little with the wordiness and I'll always do my level best to comply.
- Personally, I'm partial to 3rd person
- I prefer to post via private message or email
- If, for some reason, I can't post two to three times in a week, I will send you a private message and let you know that I can't, that I haven't forgotten about you, and that I'll get to the post soon
- Honesty and communication
- I will not disappear without a very good reason
- I am mostly around at night so you can probably expect most of my responses to be sometime after 6 though I do, on occasion, hop online during the day so you might get a surprise!
- I love smut and a wide range of dirty, naughty, deviant things (of which we can discuss via PM if you are interested), but I love the story too. If it's just fucking without plot, character development, or an interesting premise, I'm not going to be half as interested. It's all the little things that make the smut that much more fun for me
- I prefer long-lasting to one-shots or short roleplays. That goes back to the whole character development and plot aspect above
- I do not post potential pairings. I understand the reasoning why posting them can be necessary, but I have a different philosophy than the norm. I believe that if you're interested in playing with a certain character I post that you should be able to, in turn, develop your own creation. I am open to damn near anything so I'm not going to limit your choices! However, if you do want a few suggestions, I can definitely give them to you!

If you are interested in playing alongside this character and developing a story with me, please don't hesitate to send me a private message!

---------------------------------------------------

armino01_zpsa9cbc097.jpg

Character Name: Greta Armino
Race: Human
Best Setting: 1920s, realistic

Appearance: Greta stands 5'8 and is approximately 120 lbs give or take a few pounds. She has bright blue eyes and fair, peaches and cream skin offset by locks hued a soft blonde color that, oft times, are curled becomingly around her face. Those that have met her have said that she has an elegance surrounding her that seems to have come very naturally to her. She walks with a fluid grace with body movements that capture attention. They have also said that there is something wholly angelic about her face, but a wickedness in her eyes. Everything about her is a contradiction - one moment you'd swear that she were so prim and proper while, the next moment that passes, you would swear that she is promising every wicked desire with a single smile.

Abilities:

- Vocalist/Singer (and has been since she was 17)
- Serviceable Dancer
- Can make anyone believe anything, especially making men believe they are the only person in the room
- Loyalty knows no bounds (though whether that's because she's afraid of her bosses or not is up for debate)
- Very good liar (as judged by the many times she's lied to the cops about certain activities of those whose company she keeps)
- Survival (you have to in her world)

Flaws:

- Has a tendency to be feisty (especially with the wrong people)
- Because of the nature of her job and what is required of her, she has hurt a lot of nice people particularly of the male persuasion

History:

Greta came from a good family. Her father owned a restaurant and her mother was a housewife. They tried to instill good values in her by being good people themselves. There was certainly a lot of corruption and such that could have occurred because of her father's business in that time period, but he refused to yield to illegal activities and, instead, chose a straight life where his family could be proud of him. Greta, on the other hand, didn't have the same sort of values that her parents had. At fourteen, she was already fascinated by stories she heard about life in clubs, the various women she thought were glamorous, and the men she believed to be the height of magnificent. Such was her fascination that she actually started to sneak away from home at that young age, begging her way into various clubs she had no business being in. She did that until she was sixteen years old. At sixteen, on one evening when she was frequenting a club, a man by the name of Giancarlo promised her the world and brought her to Chicago.

Once in Chicago, he used her for what he wanted, and then went back to his wife, leaving her to fend for herself. At seventeen, she started working in a club serving the patrons and gradually worked her way up the ladder until, when she was nineteen, she was allowed on stage to entertain the crowd. As it turned out, she had a natural gift for singing and, whenever she was on stage, she owned the room. It was as if she were singing for each person in the club individually. It also helped that she had the elegant, angelic way about her that drew attention, a bright light among those that were more seasoned. Even as she grew into her twenties, she still maintained a sense of elegance, still managed to be as fresh as when she started entertaining.

With her popularity in the club, though, came a new job - prostitute. It was one thing to draw in the crowds for a night, it was quite another to have men willing to pay top dollar for a night with her or to use her as a means of blackmail, of obtaining information, or for various other reasons.

She is thirty-three now. While that is certainly not old, there are fresher faces coming into play that have started to push the once favored entertainer to the side. While she is no longer in the spotlight as often as she once was, the gangsters (no better term could describe those who she works for) still see her as property and keep her on a tight leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom