Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
So like the title says I really want to try out something I've never done before. What I want to try is bestiality whether the animal be big like a horse or small like a dog I don't care, hell it could even be multiple animals (Probably not at once).

So my idea was my character wants to learn more about her new boyfriend, as she digs a little deeper she learns he has a pretty weird fetish, girls being fucked by animals. When he finds her snooping through his things he tricks her into going to a live show, what he didn't tell her is that she would be the one being fucked. Being tied down and fucked by the animal of your choice deep inside she loved it and wants more, when you see how much she wants more the two go on doing their own shows with different animals to make their own money. While she still will fuck you part of her seemed to enjoy the animals better, that's something she wouldn't tell you though.

PM me if your interested and a fair warning I only do Threads and PM to Roleplay so please don't ask to do it through email or AIM or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom