Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden Gem (Javorcek x SweetSwin)

Javorcek said:
Jay whimpered and whined softly as her treat was taken away from her. She was panting and so high strung that she felt like she was going to cum just from eating out Missy. The whole time the nerdier girl moved, Jay's green eyes watched her curiously. Her eyes widened as she saw her friend spread the lips of her wet sex even wider...just about offering herself up and begging to be fucked. The athlete closed the distance between them, wrapping Missy into a bruising kiss to swallow her moans as Jay slowly eased one finger into her slick channel.

She started pumping the single digit in slowly...but that didn't last long. She looked down and just about lost it, the sight of Missy, spreading herself so naughtily while Jay fingered her was too much. So she added another digit, stretching her tight pussy just a little more with her index and middle fingers. She started thrusting them in, hard and fast, which was easy because Missy was soaking wet.

Missys eyes shoot open as she feels the finger enter her soaking pussy, although she was a virgin, her cherry broke a long time ago when she started working out and getting into shape. "Oh boy, you're stretching me so much." It was just two fingers but it felt bigger to her. "Fuck me." She says before covering her mouth, not believing she just said that to her roommate. "Sorry, do as you wish with me." She adds as her breath starts to quicken and moans escape her lips.

The taller girl was just as surprised as Missy was to hear the curse. She didn't think her little cute innocent bunny rabbit of a roommate was even capable of such crass language. Missy was always so articulate and soft spoken...but the fact that she was being ruled by her more primal urges was such a turn on. The look of surprise turned into a little grin of pleasure. Jay loved a girl who wasn't afraid to talk dirty. And she definitely didn't want Missy to get shy on her now.

She leaned forward, nibbling lightly on Missy's ear as her voice fell into a lusty, throaty growl. "Tell me what you want baby..." Jay's fingers began slowing down. But she started working her thumb over Missy's clit, swiping at the little bundle of nerves every time Jay thrusted her two fingers all the way down to the knuckle.

Javorcek said:
The taller girl was just as surprised as Missy was to hear the curse. She didn't think her little cute innocent bunny rabbit of a roommate was even capable of such crass language. Missy was always so articulate and soft spoken...but the fact that she was being ruled by her more primal urges was such a turn on. The look of surprise turned into a little grin of pleasure. Jay loved a girl who wasn't afraid to talk dirty. And she definitely didn't want Missy to get shy on her now.

She leaned forward, nibbling lightly on Missy's ear as her voice fell into a lusty, throaty growl. "Tell me what you want baby..." Jay's fingers began slowing down. But she started working her thumb over Missy's clit, swiping at the little bundle of nerves every time Jay thrusted her two fingers all the way down to the knuckle.

A whole new world was opening for Missy, she had a girls fingers insider her pussy and she cursed for the first time in years. "Oh sweetie, this is good for now, anymore and we're going to alert the whole store." Missy giggles a little before feeling the length of Jays finger exploring the depths of her once virgin sex. Deep breaths are taken as she squeezes her eyes shut, a sharp orgasm sneaking up on Missy making her cover her mouth and gasp for air. "Shit." She whispers as her legs tremble, sweat dripping down her forehead as cum covers the athletes fingers.

Jay continued to kiss and nuzzle Missy's ear affectionately as the other girl came, fingers pumping hard until her orgasm had subsided. It was a goo thing her dress was bunched up around her waist, otherwise it would've been ruined. "Here...let me clean you up so you're not a mess for the rest of the afternoon." Jay smiled and gave her temple a gentle kiss before she made her way down between Missy's legs. The athlete withdrew her fingers and began licking them clean, humming happily at the taste. Once that was all taken care of, her hands took light hold of Missy's thighs as she began lapping up every drop of her cum with light little licks. Her tongue even dipped inside of her entrance, catching any remaining bits of juices.

For the first time since Jay had been blinded by her lust, she realized that Missy had been sooooo very tight around her fingers and now was really, really tight around her tongue. Shit...she had forgotten Missy was a virgin! It was a pretty hot first time...but Jay would've liked to make it a little more special for her.

A little kiss was given to her lover's sensitive clit before Jay backed away from Missy's newly cleaned sex. A shy smile graced her lips. "Sorry for just...pouncing on you. But ummm...well. I have a strap on, yanno? So if you ever...after we've been dating for awhile...maybe you'd like me to take your virginity properly."

Javorcek said:
Jay continued to kiss and nuzzle Missy's ear affectionately as the other girl came, fingers pumping hard until her orgasm had subsided. It was a goo thing her dress was bunched up around her waist, otherwise it would've been ruined. "Here...let me clean you up so you're not a mess for the rest of the afternoon." Jay smiled and gave her temple a gentle kiss before she made her way down between Missy's legs. The athlete withdrew her fingers and began licking them clean, humming happily at the taste. Once that was all taken care of, her hands took light hold of Missy's thighs as she began lapping up every drop of her cum with light little licks. Her tongue even dipped inside of her entrance, catching any remaining bits of juices.

For the first time since Jay had been blinded by her lust, she realized that Missy had been sooooo very tight around her fingers and now was really, really tight around her tongue. Shit...she had forgotten Missy was a virgin! It was a pretty hot first time...but Jay would've liked to make it a little more special for her.

A little kiss was given to her lover's sensitive clit before Jay backed away from Missy's newly cleaned sex. A shy smile graced her lips. "Sorry for just...pouncing on you. But ummm...well. I have a strap on, yanno? So if you ever...after we've been dating for awhile...maybe you'd like me to take your virginity properly."

Missy slowly flutters her eyes open, taking a much needed deep breath. "Who said we were dating? You're just a sex buddy." Missy waits a minute, trying to be serious before she leans in and kisses her roommate, her hands cupping the athletes cheeks. "I'm kidding, perhaps after we've been dating for a while I'll let you bend me over." She gives her a wink before kissing her again. "So I guess I can call you my girlfriend, it's weird sounding though, not that you're a girl or anything, but that I have a girlfriend at all." Being in a relationship was new to Missy, but the feeling of having someone she could always go to felt exceptional.

"Lets go before they suspect something, and I will wear this dress the rest of the day." After letting her legs rest, Missy slowly stands up although her legs are still wobbling. "Wow." She mutters before bunching up her hoodie and sweatpants, grabbing the tag off the dress before opening the door to step out.

Jay's eyes widened in surprise. She didn't keep fuck buddies. Things got too complicated with them eventually. Had she read Missy entirely wrong? Was this all just a fling? Her concerns were stamped out with that kiss and Jay smiled, relaxing into Missy's delicate little hands. "Mmm...girlfriend sounds good to me." Jay looked incredibly happy after hearing that they were officially dating. She liked Missy...even before she started wearing sexy clothes, Jay had enjoyed spending time with her nerdy roomie.

"Alright...let's go." Jay trailed after Missy as they went back into the main store. "Need anything else here? Maybe a skirt or something?"

Javorcek said:
Jay's eyes widened in surprise. She didn't keep fuck buddies. Things got too complicated with them eventually. Had she read Missy entirely wrong? Was this all just a fling? Her concerns were stamped out with that kiss and Jay smiled, relaxing into Missy's delicate little hands. "Mmm...girlfriend sounds good to me." Jay looked incredibly happy after hearing that they were officially dating. She liked Missy...even before she started wearing sexy clothes, Jay had enjoyed spending time with her nerdy roomie.

"Alright...let's go." Jay trailed after Missy as they went back into the main store. "Need anything else here? Maybe a skirt or something?"

Missy looks around, making sure no one was listening or heard her. "Skirts? You just want easy access to my goods." Missy laughs as she holds her clothes on her arm and she walks over to a shelf of frilly skirts. "I want a white and a blue one." With that said she grabs a white skirt and a light blue one, even a blouse to go with the two. "Anything you need here or are we done at this store?" Looking back at Jay it made her happy to know they were dating, although it was scary and new to her.

Jay grinned, nodding eagerly. Of course she'd behave in public. But the thought that she did have easy access to Missy's 'goods' if she really wanted to was thrilling. "Those are cute." She smiled a bit, admiring the outfit. Geeze...she was going to have a hard time keeping Missy all to herself. Dressed so alluringly, she was sure that her nerdy new girlfriend would have guys chasing her all the time.

Well...no matter. Missy really seemed to like Jay so she felt a little better about that. She gave the shorter girl a light kiss on the cheek, shaking her head to signal she didn't want anything. "I don't like skirts...they have no pockets."

Missy gives a nod before gathering all the clothes she wants to buy plus the tag for the dress she's wearing. "We can go now if you'd like." She says while walking to the check out counter. "Are you hungry?" Missys stomach growls as she pays for her clothes. "I could go for some food right about now, I'm a little low on energy because of someone." Missy shoots a wink at Jay before grabbing her bag and walking out of the store. "I have to be honest with you, I'm a little scared of wearing these types of clothes and getting too much attention. I want to look good for you, but I know guys will be all over me when I wear my new clothes." Missy holds her bag in her right hand, grabbing Jays hand with her left hand and lacing their fingers together.

"I have no idea what you're referring to. But lunch sounds like a good idea right about now." Jay smiled as Missy took her hand, nodding a bit as she voiced her concern about men constantly checking her out. "Well...stuff like that's going to happen. But you don't have to be so shy about it. Just turn them down yanno?" Jay gave her an encouraging kiss on the cheek. "But I'll be around to rough them up if you need me to." she tossed Missy a playful wink. Even though Jay was a big puppy dog at heart, she could look imposing if she wanted to.

"So where do you wanna go eat baby? We could go somewhere in town or go eat on campus if you want."

Javorcek said:
"I have no idea what you're referring to. But lunch sounds like a good idea right about now." Jay smiled as Missy took her hand, nodding a bit as she voiced her concern about men constantly checking her out. "Well...stuff like that's going to happen. But you don't have to be so shy about it. Just turn them down yanno?" Jay gave her an encouraging kiss on the cheek. "But I'll be around to rough them up if you need me to." she tossed Missy a playful wink. Even though Jay was a big puppy dog at heart, she could look imposing if she wanted to.

"So where do you wanna go eat baby? We could go somewhere in town or go eat on campus if you want."

"Well I was thinking something fresh, like that Amish place just outside of town. I've been wanting to try it since I passed it coming to school." Missy held onto Jays hand tight, not wanting to let go since the feeling of having a girlfriend felt pretty amazing to her. "I want to share something with you first." Missy stops as they get outside of the mall. "The last couple of days have been some of the happiest days of my life, and I mean it. But don't think I'll getting overly attached or clingy, I just want to tell you what the last couple of days have meant to me." Missy turns to face Jay, putting down her bags before sliding her arms around the toned athlete.

"You make me feel a way that I can't explain, I'm not going to go and run around town naked but I feel like with you beside me, I could do anything I wanted and not care about what others think. It's cheesy and stupid, but you've really made it able for me to spread my wings." Missy looks at Jay in her eyes, all smiles as she leans forward and kisses her new girlfriend passionately on the lips.

Jay nodded a bit. She'd passed by the Amish place a couple of times and some of the girls on the basketball team said it was really good and they had a bunch of cool things they were selling like homemade pies, belts, and a bunch of other little things that were hand crafted. It would be a great place for them to grab a delicious meal together before going back to campus.

The taller girl blinked in surprise as Missy stopped them and shared something so personal and emotional with her. The thought that Jay had been such a positive impact on the other girl made the tall athlete smile. "Mmmm..." she just about purred happily into their kiss, wrapping her strong arms around Missy and molding their bodies together. Breathless, she pulled away from the kiss, but still kept the other girl close. "It's not cheesy or stupid." Jay whispered as she brushed their noses together affectionately. "It's very sweet. Thank you for telling me. I've been so nervous...I don't want you to change who you are just to make me happy. I'm attracted to you for more than your body, you know? But I'm really glad you're becoming more confident. Your confidence is way more sexy than any clothes you could put on."

With a smile and a little peck on the lips, the girls untangled themselves from one another so that they could head out for lunch together. Jay grabbed all of Missy's bags, toting them around in one hand while her free one grasped the other girl's as they made their way back to the Jeep.

Javorcek said:
Jay nodded a bit. She'd passed by the Amish place a couple of times and some of the girls on the basketball team said it was really good and they had a bunch of cool things they were selling like homemade pies, belts, and a bunch of other little things that were hand crafted. It would be a great place for them to grab a delicious meal together before going back to campus.

The taller girl blinked in surprise as Missy stopped them and shared something so personal and emotional with her. The thought that Jay had been such a positive impact on the other girl made the tall athlete smile. "Mmmm..." she just about purred happily into their kiss, wrapping her strong arms around Missy and molding their bodies together. Breathless, she pulled away from the kiss, but still kept the other girl close. "It's not cheesy or stupid." Jay whispered as she brushed their noses together affectionately. "It's very sweet. Thank you for telling me. I've been so nervous...I don't want you to change who you are just to make me happy. I'm attracted to you for more than your body, you know? But I'm really glad you're becoming more confident. Your confidence is way more sexy than any clothes you could put on."

With a smile and a little peck on the lips, the girls untangled themselves from one another so that they could head out for lunch together. Jay grabbed all of Missy's bags, toting them around in one hand while her free one grasped the other girl's as they made their way back to the Jeep.

Missy walks beside Jay as they reach her Jeep. "You're such a sweetie for holding my bags." Missy kisses Jays cheek before walking to the passenger side, waiting for Jay to unlock the doors before she slides in and rolls her window down. "Lets go to lunch, I'm paying too and you can't stop me." Missy shoots Jay a wink before grabbing a hair band from around her wrist, tying her hair back in a ponytail before she puts her feet up on the dash. In doing so Missy forgot she wasn't wearing any panties, her dress riding up to her waist.

"So lets get to know eachother more, so you got a scholarship for basketball and which other sport?" Missy did want to get to know Jay more, she was her girlfriend after all.

Jay started up the Jeep, turning to make sure that Missy was all buckled in and instead catching her half naked in her seat. She stared, just for a moment...before she actually realized that Missy was talking and Jay was staring like an idiot. "Huh? Oh...uh...rugby...your um...dress babe..." Jay nodded downwards, still rather horny because she hadn't had an orgasm yet today, it was taking every bit of self control she had to keep both hands on the steering wheel and not force them between Missy's creamy thighs.

Javorcek said:
Jay started up the Jeep, turning to make sure that Missy was all buckled in and instead catching her half naked in her seat. She stared, just for a moment...before she actually realized that Missy was talking and Jay was staring like an idiot. "Huh? Oh...uh...rugby...your um...dress babe..." Jay nodded downwards, still rather horny because she hadn't had an orgasm yet today, it was taking every bit of self control she had to keep both hands on the steering wheel and not force them between Missy's creamy thighs.

Missy looks down at her dress, able to see her pussy before she puts her legs down. "Oh sorry." Red in the face now Missy pushes her dress down and crosses her legs. "Rugby? So you're pretty hands on and hardcore huh? I can't wait to make some of your games." Missy sits back, her hands in her lap as she watches Jay drive. "Is there anything you want to know about me?" She asks after a moment of silence.

"Yeah...I like it. It's lots of fun. Maybe if you like it you can try out for the spring semester rugby team. It's just matches in the fall...then tournaments in the spring I hear." Jay smiled a bit, sitting in silence for a moment as she tried to clear the dirty thoughts out of her mind and enjoy Missy's company. "Everything I guess. Where you're from, why'd you pick your major....are you here on a scholarship too?" Jay knew that Missy was really smart but didn't know if she was here on scholarship like she was. Hell...Jay didn't know a ton about her roomie because she was so quiet all the time. But she'd always liked the girl, always very sweet and polite with a silly sense of humor that always made Jay laugh.

Javorcek said:
"Yeah...I like it. It's lots of fun. Maybe if you like it you can try out for the spring semester rugby team. It's just matches in the fall...then tournaments in the spring I hear." Jay smiled a bit, sitting in silence for a moment as she tried to clear the dirty thoughts out of her mind and enjoy Missy's company. "Everything I guess. Where you're from, why'd you pick your major....are you here on a scholarship too?" Jay knew that Missy was really smart but didn't know if she was here on scholarship like she was. Hell...Jay didn't know a ton about her roomie because she was so quiet all the time. But she'd always liked the girl, always very sweet and polite with a silly sense of humor that always made Jay laugh.

"Well believe it or not, I'm major in art and design and my minor is engineering. Basically I like to work with my hands, I know from what you've seen so far that I look pretty sheltered but I really love working with my hands. I used to work on a 65 Camaro with my grandpa, but he passed away last year. We finished the car but it had to stay home for now, I should be getting in within a week or so when my parents bring it." Missy was a nerd, but she did love working with her hands, from building things with wood to make little robots out of scrap electronics.

"I got an academic scholarship for my grades, I don't think I've ever gotten a bad grade." Yep, Missy was a nerd but a cute nerd. "Oh and I'm from North Dakota." She adds with a laugh.

"You work on cars? Awesome! Can't wait to see the Camaro." Jay smiled and patted her Jeep's steering wheel. "I'm from Northern New York and have had this baby for forever...always gets me through the winters. Getting to be a pain in the neck with repairs though, might have to retire her soon, it was my grandma's." Although the body of the Jeep was still in good condition, the engine had been giving Jay trouble. But she still held onto it because she loved being able to drive over snowbanks and not get her car stuck.

"Art's cool though...I wanted to go here for it but my parents really wanted me to go into Bio. It's neat but...I miss working with my hands." Jay shrugged, smirking a bit when Missy said she was from North Dakota. "Sooo...you're from a state that's straight up corn fields? What did you do for fun out there?"

Javorcek said:
"You work on cars? Awesome! Can't wait to see the Camaro." Jay smiled and patted her Jeep's steering wheel. "I'm from Northern New York and have had this baby for forever...always gets me through the winters. Getting to be a pain in the neck with repairs though, might have to retire her soon, it was my grandma's." Although the body of the Jeep was still in good condition, the engine had been giving Jay trouble. But she still held onto it because she loved being able to drive over snowbanks and not get her car stuck.

"Art's cool though...I wanted to go here for it but my parents really wanted me to go into Bio. It's neat but...I miss working with my hands." Jay shrugged, smirking a bit when Missy said she was from North Dakota. "Sooo...you're from a state that's straight up corn fields? What did you do for fun out there?"

"I studied a lot, hung out with some friends from time to time until they started dating people and I kind of fell to the back. But then I just had more time to work with my grandpa, we worked on the Camaro every weekend until he died, then I finished it myself and left it at my grandmas. You'll love driving in it, it's freakin fast and believe it or not, I have raced it." Missy smirks as she remembers when she raced a couple of guys in a Mustang, they didn't know she was a girl from the tinted windows, but it was fun to see their faces as she left them in her dust.

"In the winter time I mostly stayed inside or went to the gym, snow in North Dakota ain't to be messed with, one winter I had to do online schooling cause the school was closed for so long from such a downpour of snow." After a few minutes Missy moves a little, pulling her dress up a bit so she can put her right leg up on the dashboard.

"Hope it's not a stick shift...I'm crap at that. I can get into first but then I get scared...I don't want to grind the gears or anything." Everyone always said getting out of Neutral was the hardest thing with a manual transmission. Yeah right! That was the easy part. The scary part was barreling down a road at 50 miles per hour and not knowing what the hell gear you should be in and afraid of skipping gears when upshifting to grind them...or whatever...something like that. Jay was not a motor head....but she could do basic tasks like change a tire and her oil.

"You don't have mountains really in North Dakota...do you? Maybe...you can come home with me during winter break sometime. Not for the whole thing break cause I'm sure you want to be with family and stuff but umm...I'll take you snowboarding, it's lots of fun!"

Javorcek said:
"Hope it's not a stick shift...I'm crap at that. I can get into first but then I get scared...I don't want to grind the gears or anything." Everyone always said getting out of Neutral was the hardest thing with a manual transmission. Yeah right! That was the easy part. The scary part was barreling down a road at 50 miles per hour and not knowing what the hell gear you should be in and afraid of skipping gears when upshifting to grind them...or whatever...something like that. Jay was not a motor head....but she could do basic tasks like change a tire and her oil.

"You don't have mountains really in North Dakota...do you? Maybe...you can come home with me during winter break sometime. Not for the whole thing break cause I'm sure you want to be with family and stuff but umm...I'll take you snowboarding, it's lots of fun!"

Missy relaxes as she listens to Jay ask her about winter break. "That sounds fun, we have a lot of forests and such but I'd rather go with you, get to see where you grew up at and see what you do for fun." Missy reaches over, sliding her hand up and down Jays arm. "And no, the Camaro is an automatic, I'm a lazy driver and I'd don't want to worry about shifting while driving with the windows down and speeding, sometimes." Missy smirks a little since she has pushed the pedal down and sped through the hills and down some straight aways. "But going to winter break with you sounds fun, as long as your parents are alright with me staying with you. And dating you, and eventually sexing you up." A cheesy smile is shot at Jay as Missys hand slides on top of Jays hand.

"Ohhhh a secret bad girl speeder huh?" Jay teased. She could never have imagined quiet little mousey Missy breaking any rules, even speed limit ones. But it was nice to know that she had a little daredevil side to her. ANNNDD! She liked to drive with the windows down! Score one for Jay! She loved driving with the windows down, the sunroof open, and the music blaring, but usually refrained from doing so when she didn't know if her present company would appreciate it or not. But for now the windows could stay up and the music could stay down, she was enjoying her chat with her new girlfriend.

"My parents are cool. Well, my dad is anyways. Laid back, like me. My mom's a little...high strung I guess. She just worries about what people think...I used to get into fights a lot cause lots of people want to run their mouths. But I've been out of the closet since I was 16, so they've had two years to get used to the idea. I'm sure they'd love you." Jay smiled and flipped her hand around so that they could properly lace their fingers together. "What about you...do I have to worry about your dad chasing me away with a shotgun for corrupting his baby girl?"

Javorcek said:
"Ohhhh a secret bad girl speeder huh?" Jay teased. She could never have imagined quiet little mousey Missy breaking any rules, even speed limit ones. But it was nice to know that she had a little daredevil side to her. ANNNDD! She liked to drive with the windows down! Score one for Jay! She loved driving with the windows down, the sunroof open, and the music blaring, but usually refrained from doing so when she didn't know if her present company would appreciate it or not. But for now the windows could stay up and the music could stay down, she was enjoying her chat with her new girlfriend.

"My parents are cool. Well, my dad is anyways. Laid back, like me. My mom's a little...high strung I guess. She just worries about what people think...I used to get into fights a lot cause lots of people want to run their mouths. But I've been out of the closet since I was 16, so they've had two years to get used to the idea. I'm sure they'd love you." Jay smiled and flipped her hand around so that they could properly lace their fingers together. "What about you...do I have to worry about your dad chasing me away with a shotgun for corrupting his baby girl?"

"No, not really, I think they suspected something along the lines of me starting to like girls, mainly because I've never dated a guy and I have posters of only female singers on my walls. They teased me sometimes asking me when I was going to get a girlfriend, I kind of laughed it off but often wondered what it would be like." Missy shrugs as she holds onto Jays hand. It was true, her parents wouldn't care if she was a lesbian, bi or even got a sex change. It was her life and she was to live it how she wanted, as long as she got an education of course. "I think my friends back home will have a problem with it, some are strict religious types and some just think it's gross. I have a could guy friends, not really friends friends, but I grew up with them around my neighborhood. They might be mad just because I'm taken and use the fact that I'm dating a girl to make fun." Missy didn't care, she's lived this long enough with being tormented and made fun it, what's a few more bad names?

"Well...don't worry. Not a lot of people say stuff anymore. At least...not in college as opposed to high school." Jay shrugged. She'd definitely noticed the change in how people acted between high school and college. Plus as more and more states allowed gay marriage, she felt like it was going to be something a little more mainstream and something people wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Jay usually didn't get into fights anymore...but if someone did throw the word 'dyke' at her, she usually tended to fly off the handle.

Finally they arrived at the modest Amish food place. Good thing it was a nice day, because the place looked pack for lunch and the only place left to sit looked like the outside! "We're here!"

Javorcek said:
"Well...don't worry. Not a lot of people say stuff anymore. At least...not in college as opposed to high school." Jay shrugged. She'd definitely noticed the change in how people acted between high school and college. Plus as more and more states allowed gay marriage, she felt like it was going to be something a little more mainstream and something people wouldn't be so quick to judge.

Jay usually didn't get into fights anymore...but if someone did throw the word 'dyke' at her, she usually tended to fly off the handle.

Finally they arrived at the modest Amish food place. Good thing it was a nice day, because the place looked pack for lunch and the only place left to sit looked like the outside! "We're here!"

Missy was excited as they stopped and parked, she was hungry but she was also happy about spending the day with Jay. "I am absolutely starving, I think I might eat enough to get rid of this sexy figure you love so much." Missy chuckles as she walks around to Jay and grabs her hand. It was a rush for Missy to be watched with her girlfriend as some people at the restaurant watched them. "It's weird but I kind of like the taboo nature of this relationship, I mean it's taboo to some but I'm feeling pretty damn good about it." To Missy it was just a relationship, she didn't see it as taboo, wrong or even remotely out of place. She was just happy, Jay was there to stay and the feeling was no less than awesome.

Back
Top Bottom