Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We can make our fantasy come true. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a semi-literate roleplayer or at least I want to believe I am. I happen to really like the sexual part of the roleplay but that is always enhanced thrice with partners that know how to play their part.

As for me I can be whatever you like, a slimy monster with cloth dissolving phallic appendages, a handsome blonde prince with blue eyes and a poet's soul, a vicious lustful minoutaur, the hot neighbor guy you always had an eye on, and many, many more.

I have pairings of my own but for now I shall post these for your perusal:

Anime:

**Kami no mi Zo Shiru Sekai:
(I think I can play an incredibly detailed Katsuragi Keima as he is a kindred spirit akin to myself. I also dont mind OCs.)

Sword Art Online I & II

Seirei Tsukai BladeDance (BladeDance of the Elementalers)

Naruto

Log Horizon

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Nanatsu no Taizai (The Seven Deadly Sins)

(Other animes can be added but for now this is the one Im most lookin forward to.)

VideoGames:

**Shin Megami Tensei IV:
(I havent finished it but I dont mind Spoilers)

**Pokemon:
(With of Age Characters i dont see any problems... or a bit of Poképhilic love is not bad either, here's looking at you Gardevoir)

**Fire Emblem Awakening:
(Yes as you can see even my tastes for videogames are heavily story driven so I want you to think of it as a plus)

**SMT Persona 3 & 4 (Any chars and pairings will do)

**Final Fantasy series or original plot.
(I didnt play or finish most of the Old School games, even though I grew up with a NES and SNES those games were hard to come by and even more so since I didnt know how to read proper english back then, cus im a foreign country dweller. Still anything from VI to XIII is kinda easy for me to handle)

Original Plots:

**The master of Alchemy
The child of a powerful human alchemist (Not anime alchemy like FMA but more like Atelier and Mana Khemia style) and an elven royal family member with powerful magick sets out on adventurous quests to find mystic relics that will grant him power beyond his dreams. ALong with a trusty partner (you) he sets out to find the mysteries of this lustful world.

**The mighty warrior and the lustful wenches.
(this can be done with multiple partners on a single thread) Basically the mighty warrior saves each from mortal danger and gets "rewarded" The plot can be what you like, its so simple and very easy to set up.

**The prince with the silver tongue:
This is basically a prince that is not only charming with his looks but a master with a lute and a poet that makes beautiful songs and poems with such ease he makes every damsel he meets his own making them swoon.

**The beast and the captive damsel:
The beast will ravage your body as you are chained using you in whatever lustful animal fashion he desires until he grows bored.

**The cursed talisman:
A talisman has been given to you by a strange man you have no idea what it may be it looks like an ordinry yet beautiful piece of jewelry but one day while trying it on at home it unleashes an amorphous monster that treats you in a most humilliating manners until the sun comes up... you may end up being addicted to this... or will you be able to fight back?

Swordsman of the PaleMoon said:

The beast will ravage your body as you are chained using you in whatever lustful animal fashion he desires until he grows bored.

**The cursed talisman:
A talisman has been given to you by a strange man you have no idea what it may be it looks like an ordinry yet beautiful piece of jewelry but one day while trying it on at home it unleashes an amorphous monster that treats you in a most humilliating manners until the sun comes up... you may end up being addicted to this... or will you be able to fight back?
Hey I'm interested in trying the two roleplays above.... the beast and captive damsel, and the cursed talisman.
PM me if you are also interested :)

houdini369 said:
Swordsman of the PaleMoon said:

**The cursed talisman:
Hey I'm interested in trying the two roleplays above.... the beast and captive damsel, and the cursed talisman.
PM me if you are also interested :)
I will pm you of course.

Your handsome prince sounds rather dashing. I've been out for a long while and I'm hoping to kind of ease back into the sexual side of rp if that'd be alright with you. I like to think I was fairly good at writing. No pro but I can create a good story with steamy plotlines. I wonder if your poets heart would woo me back into the smutty side of rp-land?

FaowynsLover said:
Your handsome prince sounds rather dashing. I've been out for a long while and I'm hoping to kind of ease back into the sexual side of rp if that'd be alright with you. I like to think I was fairly good at writing. No pro but I can create a good story with steamy plotlines. I wonder if your poets heart would woo me back into the smutty side of rp-land?
Ah there is certainly time for love making as there is for romance and caring. For thee fair maiden I cannot do more than say... it would be my honor to walk the prickly path of your disbelief to the calm meadow of thy heart. I shall firmly demonstrate that my intentions even if not as pure as the driven snow, they still burn hotter than flames in the blacksmiths furnace where steel is born. This sword I carry and this shield is yours, you have me at your feet if you want it so.

I sent you a roleplay request over the Pm. I hope to hear back cause I am looking for a good sexual roleplay and may of your ideas contain plot points and kinks I ador.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom