Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Horse and the Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alix

Planetoid
Looking for someone who wants to play a large intelligent horse or centaur as I play only a very small 9 inch tall fairy. Yes I know I just put out one thread but putting out another very specific thread. Once again no blood is the main rule and looking for extreme inflation and cum inflation. Please pm for more details and if you are interested.

Bump!

A few quick other details is that I'm looking for a decent writer who will atleast describe lengths and depths of penetration. No one liners please, I know this is on the extreme size of inflation but damnit I don't care, I love my belly bulge. Also just looking for some quick smut, not much story. So this will be fairly quick and to the point, atleast to the action itself.

Reposting this up, please feel free to comment in here or pm me. I guess this is technically bumping but whatever lol. You can literally be anything you want, as long as it is a horse sized cock, even if it is a futa women with a horse sized or actual horse cock. Just giving you guys and gals some freedom.

I don't like bulging bellies, but I like breast growth. Pm me if that's an acceptable trade off or not.

No thanks on that. I actually do no care for breast inflation, it seems silly to me but of course that is my opinion of it. Anyway, still looking for applicants to take up this offer. However I do want to remind people that I am looking for people with decent writing and descriptive abilities with this rp. Yes, it is mainly smut but I want the smut to still be a good read even after is all said and done. Otherwise I would just go on messengers and do this.

Anyway remember you can either pm me or just post right in this thread.

I'm interested, if you don't mind me just playing a well-hung man.

Does it have to be an actual horseback, or just horse sized?

Bumping this once again. I think I have already put the information above that is needed, so please rather comment in here or send me a pm message.

Bumping this, seeing if there is any interest. Reply in here or send me a pm asking questions, either or.

Bumping this as I lost my other rpers. Also am willing to change both partners as well at this point. As long as large insertion is still involved I am good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom