Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F Seeking M/F (Plots/Pairings/Fandoms Inside) - Closed for Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

capricorner

Meteorite
This thread generated a bit more interest than I thought it would! Until I get done with some talks about potential games, I can't accept more RPs.

Hey there, I'm capricorner! (Like the Zodiac sign.)

Let me first say, I love RPing, and I want to RP with you. I RP pretty much exclusively over PMs on this site, but I might be convinced to join a thread with the right person. I adore 1x1.

Please don't reply in this thread. If you see something that interests you, PM me.

Some ground rules.

1. My f-list is here.
2. I have a full time job and I attend university full time. If I'm RPing with you, I will try to respond at least once a day, but I can't make any promises.
3. I'll do RPs that are full smut, full story, or anything in between. Just ask.
4. As long as you're an interesting partner, I don't care too much about your RL gender. I'm okay with girls playing guys and guys playing girls. However, I am female, and I usually play female characters.
5. I do short and long-terms RPs, just ask.

Plot Ideas

Bold is my character, normal text is my partners character. These are meant to be barebones plot ideas that can be fleshed out later. The idea is not to write a whole story, but to work together with a partner to figure out what we'll both enjoy. This list is by no means exhaustive, and if you want to randomly PM me with ideas, feel free.

I average 1 - 2 paragraphs when I RP. I can go higher during particularly descriptive moments, when setting a scene, when fleshing out backstory, or doing worldbuilding. However, most posts will be 1 - 2. I'm not strict about minimum post length though, and my partners should feel comfortable responding in whatever way they feel advances the RP.

Female Angel / Male Demon
Set in Hell. Somehow, an angel ends up in the hands of a demon lord. The exact specifics can vary. Maybe he captured her in battle and wants to keep her as a trophy. Perhaps she can help eliminate rivals in Hell, or she was delivered to him as part of a hostage exchange. (Almost certainly non-consensual. Possible bondage, master/slave, group sex.)

Demon / Male Demon
Also set in Hell, but against a backdrop of demonic civil war and power struggles. This could still be mostly smut, with a demon lord and his favorite concubine (or concubines), or a captured rival/enemy general. It could be mostly or partly story too, with a demon lord and his allies trying to seize the throne of Hell. (Possible non-consensual, master/slave, bondage, group sex, non-sexual violence or torture, war.)

Jadeclaw
My OC x Your OC
Jadeclaw is a tabletop RPG set in a fantasy world that resembles ancient China and is populated entirely by anthropomorphic animals. I'd love to set an RP there, whether it were smutty or something more along the lines of Kung Fu Panda. (Furry, fantasy world, historical. Possible violence, war, politics.)

Planescape
My OC x Your OC
Planescape is an AD&D game set in the Outer Planes, a great ring of worlds shaped by mortal beliefs. Planescape introduced new races, such as tieflings, aasimar, and genasi. It also put forth the idea of non-standard adventures (at least for AD&D at the time), focusing on ideas like diplomacy, negotiation, ideological conflicts, trickery, and stealth over direct confrontation with the denizens of the Planes. An adventure in Planescape could go in just about any direction. Could be smutty or non smutty. (Fantasy, historical.)

Exalted
My OC x Your OC
Exalted is an over-the-top fantasy setting where players take on the role of heroes chosen by the gods and are thrust into a world beset by catastrophe. The system is lacking at times, but no need to let that interfere with a free-form RP set there. An RP set in Creation (any era) doesn't have to be smutty, but it will almost certainly involve sex at some point. Any Caste or type of Exalt. (Fantasy world, varying tech-levels.)

Brother / Sister or Father / Daughter
A famous officer in the army of the [Empire] has a concubine delivered to him as gift, only to discover the woman is his younger sister/daughter. Historical, but could be any setting. (Incest, master/slave. Possible non-consensual.)

Brother / Sister
A pair of royal twins are seen by their dynasty as the reincarnation of a pair of twin deities - and maybe they are. Could be more plot, with them trying to navigate the waters of politics and bring the feuding noble houses back under control, or more smut. (Incest, consensual, fantasy world, historical.)

My OC
x Your OC
An RP set in the Avatar: The Last Airbender world. Could be during any era, the Hundred Year War or earlier, during or post Ozai's reign, before or after the events of Legend of Korra. Could be plot or smut, though any smut would involve characters aged 18+. (Fantasy world. Any sex will almost certainly be consensual.)

Female Human / Male Furry
A fairly simple RP where young woman is captured by the leader of another nation/tribe/city-state and claimed as a wife/concubine. (Furry, nonconsensual, historical, fantasy world. Possible master/slave, breeding.)

Finally, Fandoms

Game of Thrones (Books), Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Homestuck, Final Fantasy (IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, Tactics), Kingdom Hearts (All games), Phoenix Wright, Ogre Battle, Darksiders I/II, 40K (Rogue Trader/Deathwatch), Diablo I/II/III, World of Warcraft, Shadow Hearts I/II, Star Wars, Star Trek, Firefly, Magic: the Gathering, Fire Emblem (Sacred Stones/Awakening), Harry Potter, Pokémon, Hunger Games, Disgaea I/II/III/IV, Dresden Files, X-Men, Marvel, DC, Adventure Time, Planescape, Dark Sun, Ebberon, Forgotten Realms (mainly for the Underdark/Drow), Exalted, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Jadeclaw/Ironclaw, Lunar SSS/Eternal Blue, Legend of Dragoon, Lufia I/II, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom