Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheating wives (looking for male)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrandixdreamzx

Planetoid
I have a handful of cheating story ideas about women who hit a point in their lives where something happens and good girls suddenly go bad.

I'm also open to a story with mind control via master pc (see the jr parz stories if you want but I can explain the basic idea)

Just hit me up with a pm and we'll talk! I'm looking for a partner willing to get to know each other here then play on yahoo im

RE: Looking for some one to play with tonight and this weekend :)

Just a quick story idea to give you a sample of what I had in mind...

Talia was a happy married woman with a good job and good husband. The only problem she had was that she was a smoker. Talia had tried everything she could to quit, all the patches, all the tapes you listen to while sleeping, cold turkey, all of it. Nothing ever worked and if anything she found herself smoking more than she had. Then her doctor told her about a new drug that would cap the cravings and she'd be done smoking in a matter of days as long as she stayed on the drug for a while. Talia gave it a try and it worked like a charm. In a matter of days the nasty cigarettes were a thing of the past.

There was one problem that no one saw coming, no one knew would ever happen.

A craving for sex started to well up inside Talia unlike anything that had ever been inside her before. The worst part was that it wasn't for her husband. It was for every man she'd been turning down for years. Every guy she'd ever turned in to HR for making comments, ever guy who had ever betrayed her husband's trust by trying to seduce her while she was drunk. What no one including Talia knew was that the drug was lowering inhibitions, increasing her impulsiveness, making her want to cheat...bad...and she doesn't give in to just one of them....

I thought I'd update to reflect the fact that I'm not just looking for some one to write with this weekend but mostly in the evenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom