Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step Brother X Step Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
Looking for someone to do this plot....

I had this idea that my character mother would have been dating your characters father for a good while, maybe a little over a year or more. They would of met each other on a business meeting and during that week got more than acquainted and started seeing each other. My character would of been kept in the blind of it because of her mother thinking she would take it harshly that she was wanting to be with someone else since her father had died when she was younger. Her mother could of easily lied saying she was going on business trips. So finally her mother tells her and takes her on a vacation to see her boyfriend and his son ( your character).

Once there we would have the pleasure writing everyone meeting and the drama with it, site seeing as I was hoping your family would live in London and then our parents would announce their engagement. From there I figured we could just take it from there..........guessing at some point are characters would decide to like each other maybe a little more kind of like their parents.

Also had visuals in mind but I don't have to use them and can just use my imagination.

This plot is going to be story/romance. I can add a little more forbidden to it by how the brother is.

You thinkin what I'm thinkin?
I'm thinkin I'm thinkin too.
Slow up!
What time is it dawg?
It's time for a switcharoo
We both love our moms, women with grown women needs
I say we break em off
Show em how much they really mean
Cause...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back