Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some of my ideas, suggestions welcome (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetred

Planetoid
Hi,

I thought I'd just write down some of my ideas. It's just a small number of ideas, but there are more pairing possibilities. I do like pairings such as (in no particular order):

Teacher/student
Cop/criminal
Nurse/patient
Boss/secretary
family relations

I prefer story driven long term RP games. Where we get a chance to develop our characters and create a detailed play. Which of course doesn't mean there can't be smut, which I think has to be part of the RP anyway.

I prefer play through PM, thread, or email. I will be able to write a few paragraphs at every post, and mostly for 5 days of the week. If possible, I will do more.

For now, here are a few of my ideas:

Truth or Dare

This plot will be incest based. Where a brother/sister or sister/sister will play truth or dare, which starts of innocently, but dares will include anything possible. It might develop into real smut, where anything will be possible.

The hospital

A woman in her early 20s, has an accident and gets declared dead. Her family 'buries' her, but don't know that she is not really dead, but that she has been taken by an organization who run a secret private and exclusive hospital for the very rich. The girl wakes up in a bed in that hospital and is used and trained in various sexual and kinky exercises. She has been appointed to a 'doctor', who is her trainer (who will be played by you).

The new maid

A young single girl, who starts to work for a wealthy family as their housekeeper. She is only allowed to clean the main rooms. And is strictly forbidden to enter any of the private rooms. As the girl is very curious and she finds herself alone in the house on one day, she enters one of the rooms and gets locked inside by accident. When the lady of the house comes home, and finds the girl in the forbidden room, things start to develop, where the lady of the house gives the girl 2 options. She either submits to the lady, or she gets fired and the lady uses her social connection to make sure the girl will not get a new job anywhere in the city they live.

******NEW IDEAS*******

Abducted

The daughter of a rich banker gets abducted. Being brought up in wealth, has turned her into a really arrogant girl. After some time, her abductor will have had enough of her arrogance, and try to break her. He/She will try to break the girl, and make her submit to him/her. Whether or not she will be released, the abductor will keep his/her influence on the girl.

Instead of being abducted the RP would also work well with one of the employees (gardener, maid, butler) will have had enough of her attitude and break her, after finding something she can be blackmailed with.

Moving out

A young girl, is moving out of her parent's home, to study in another city. She has found a small apartment, which is rented out by an older man/woman. When she is having problems paying her rent, she has to find a way to pay for the rent. The owner of the property will offer her a way to settle her debt with him/her. Where she will have to have sex with this person. She will agree, and after they have had sex, her debt is settled.

The owner, will then blackmail her with the videotape he/she has made. Where he/she threatens to send the video to her parents, or best friends, she will have to submit to the owner, and his/her sexual desires.

Stepmom

I am your dad's 2nd wife, he is in his 40s and I am in my late 20s. Since your dad travels quite a lot for business, You and I are mostly alone at home. One day you find out that I am cheating on your dad. You take pictures with the idea to show them to your dad, so he will divorce me, but just before you think of confronting your dad with the pictures, you decide a different move. You come up to me, and show me the pictures. Telling me that you will not show your dad, if I will do as you tell me. As you are taking advantage of the situation, I will try to get to the pictures you have of me, and get rid of them. And at the same time, I try to find a way to turn thing around, and get my payback on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom