Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Red Knight & The Lady of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time seemed to be at a stand still within this cell. The guards had placed this ex-knight in a punishment cell vs the standard bars and shackles for he put up the most resilience in the war. It was to the point that he was a stand alone soldier annihilating all that opposed him till he ran dry. This was to show for all the hard work he devoted to his kingdom. For him there was nothing but darkness. He sat in a six walled tiny cell with no bed no windows, only an exit door with not a lick of light that passed through. In the center of the room there was a drain for releaving oneself. The only time the door open was to receive the little nourishment they gave him. His strength has dropped with the little magic he had spent on healing the more near fatal wounds. He couldn't prevent substaining a scar, only one scar from the person that struck him in the back... His very friend he thought he would go down with dealt that plow. That person's fate was rewarded with a knight status in there enemies kingdom. This world was a dreadful place. Now this man only now awaits death in darkness.

Taerin walks in seemingly floating. She looks mostly human, the few exceptions to her form are small horns covered by the curls of her hair, a tail hiding in her robes, and her all red eyes with now whites or blacks. She walks to the naked former Knight in the cage. "Are you ready to serve your new owner?" Taerin stands there in her purple robes covered in a green flame design, purple heavy riding boots, her mithril chain under her robes you can not see, a purple tiara and a red five pointed star Holy symbol of the Lord of Law Asmodeus.

The knight looked the princess over in disbelief. He couldn't conceive of which was more unlikely, the princess of his enemy standing before him or anyone asking him to betray his origins. "You must be looking for the wrong man. I might not have made it appearant enough but I have no interest in kneeling to your kingdom" With that the knight rested his head back on his knees ignoring the woman's very presence.

Taerin chants in abyssal and a blast of purplish green hellfire burns the Knight. "You misunderstand. Your kingdom is no more. The Infernal Theocratic Empire of Ballataire is all that rules this land. Your existence and title are contingent upon your personal service to My Noble Person. I am Marquesa Taerin Devilschild, a High Eldritch Flame of Asmodeus."

The knights eyes flashed suddenly as he felt the bolt of energy hurtling towards his body. His hand suddenly sprung up as if to catch it and with a crackle his hand blistered in pain and he grit his teeth which turned to a subtle grin for a split second. The veins in his arms seemed to flare red with the smell of charred skin filling the cell. "Why don't you take that traitor that stabbed me in the back. I'm sure that scum would lick your boot for you"

"That traitor is dead. We don't allow that kind of dishonor to continue to exist." She stops and thinks. "Hmm, okay so I will give you one more day at the mercy of my soldiers. Then you should know your place."

Human contact would be nice he thought. Replenishing his mana through physical contact is always a lot more direct than absorbing an attack. A blast is a short timeframe to absorb as welll as the obvious damage taken. Everyone believed his name the Red Knight came from the bloodshed that followed him but no. This knigh was a paladin under the branch of red magic, physical amplification and absorption. He was lucky so far as to no one finding out and somewhat grateful for the splash of mana he just stored. Now the fate of his exfriend he didn't see coming. The soldiers begged for our surrender. The man sitting there didn't know this woman's ploy but he didn't trust her. "What say you don't regret your decision of freeing me and placing a sword in my hand?"

miqAbrannon17 said:
Human contact would be nice he thought. Replenishing his mana through physical contact is always a lot more direct than absorbing an attack. A blast is a short timeframe to absorb as welll as the obvious damage taken. Everyone believed his name the Red Knight came from the bloodshed that followed him but no. This knigh was a paladin under the branch of red magic, physical amplification and absorption. He was lucky so far as to no one finding out and somewhat grateful for the splash of mana he just stored. Now the fate of his exfriend he didn't see coming. The soldiers begged for our surrender. The man sitting there didn't know this woman's ploy but he didn't trust her. "What say you don't regret your decision of freeing me and placing a sword in my hand?"

She sighs and walks to the door. " Seems like you need another night or week."

The knight's eyes sparked red as he felt mana reside in his body once again no matter how little it was. "And I'll feast on every person you send in..." he whispered to himself.

She waves her hands and the jail cell bars energize and drain the mana from him. "Let me make this clear. Your only way to retain your life and mana is to be my Red Knight. I will know you are ready when you share your true name with me. Till then you are not even a knight. You are a toy for my soldiers to use to fulfill there sexual desires. I want more for you. I appreciate your long tradition but we live in a new world where Asmodeus and his forces are taking over." She steps just outside the door and waits as her soldiers enjoy themselves again.

The knight would attempt to kill and break anyone whom walked into his cell until his body would seize to move putting up as much resistance until the guards left.

After the first guard tries to get in and gets damaged he leaves. They relock the cage and pull out their bows and turn you into a pin cushion till you pass out. "Leave him alone for three weeks and let no one cast no magic around him." Taerin said as she stepped back in. "I thought he had more intelligence then that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom