Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mortal Kombat? [F/Futa looking for literate M/F/Futa] PLOTS ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somikat

Super-Earth
I've recently gotten back into Mortal Kombat, though mostly the universe and the characters (I have access to Deadly Alliance but I suck at it as much as I suck at most video games) and I'd love to write a story set in the MK universe! If you're reading this, I guess you'd like to too, so read on :)

Who I'm looking for:

A literate, imaginative partner who can write at least three paragraphs on average. This is my average, though from post to post it may vary from two to five. I want someone who I can bounce ideas back and forth with and who will move the story forward when writing. I will play through PM or forums, maybe through email.

Who I would prefer to portray:

I'm open to suggestions so if you have any favourites, please tell me them in PM! My favourites (in alphabetical order) are:
  • Jade
  • Kitana
  • Mileena
  • Nitara
  • Skarlet

What I'm looking for:

A somewhat realistic story set in the MK world, and by realistic I mean yes, there will be sorcery but no, characters will not have an unlimited number of projectile weapons and no, they will not be able to sustain the same kind of damage or injury they do in the games.

Larger Plots:

**Twisted Sister (long)** - Mileena, Baraka, Kitana, Jade [M/F & F/F, possible Futa (Mileena)]
Back story: Having learned the truth of her past, Princess Kitana has left the service of Shao Kahn and joined forces with Prince Goro to defeat the treacherous Emperor. With victory seemingly at hand, Prince Goro is slain by a Kung Lao as revenge for the death of his ancestor, and the Shokan armies crumble, spiralling downwards into chaos without their leader.

Kitana returns to Edenia, where Jade reveals her long-held love for the princess, and the two begin a sexual relationship. Meanwhile, back in Outworld, Mileena has been conspiring to murder her. Long has she dreamed of doing so, and with Kitana's defection from the service of Shao Kahn there is now nothing to stop her. She seduces Baraka to win him to her cause, and together the Tarkatan warrior and the half-Tarkatan clone plot the murder of the Edenian princess.

[This idea can has been split into two shorter parts below.]

**A Deadly Alliance** - Skarlet, Shao Kahn, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, and any others you desire to involve [M/F, possibilities of M/M/F & F/F]
Back story: Having narrowly evaded the wrath of the wraith Scorpion in Netherrealm (escaping to Outworld), Quan Chi stumbles upon an ancient tomb holding the mummified army of the long-forgotten Dragon King Onaga. He strikes a deal with fellow sorcerer Shang Tsung to revive the army through the construction of a soulnado, offering the sorcerer immortality in return for his assistance. He does this by opening a portal to the Heavens, granting Tsung access to an unlimited number of souls.

Together, they proceed to murder Liu Kang before seeking to end the life of Shao Kahn, the only other being they deem capable of stopping them.

When Emperor Kahn learns of Shang Tsung's new association with the mysterious Quan Chi, he sends his trusted enforcer and frequent lover Skarlet (whom he keeps chained up to contain her blood lust) to investigate the sorcerers' true intentions. Any threat to his power is to be eliminated.

**A Dangerous Game** - Nitara [F/M, F/F, possible Futa (Mileena) or Group Sex]
Ever since Shao Kahn bound Nitara's realm Vaeternus to Outworld, the vampiress has been in pursuit of a mysterious orb whose power maintains the bond between the two realms. If she could find and destroy the orb, she could free her realm from the clutches of Outworld emperor. To do so, she must use her powers of deception and coercion, and not least of all her power of seduction.

Shorter plots:

**Seduction** - Nitara, Reptile, Cyrax [M/F] (This is similar to A Dangerous Game, but would be set after Nitara learns the location of the orb)
Having at long last discovered the location of the orb which binds her realm to Outworld, Nitara is distraught to learn that it is still unattainable to her, located within the searing heat of an active volcano. After seducing Reptile, she convinces him to attack Cyrax and damage his arm panel, stranding the ninja in Outworld. From there, she seduces him also, and offers to send him back to Earthrealm - through the power of the gemstone around her neck - in exchange for entering the volcano to retrieve the orb.

**Twisted Sister (shorter)** - Mileena, Kitana; optional: Baraka, Jade [F/M, F/F, possible Futa (Mileena)]
Mileena hatred of Kitana is well known. Nothing would please her more than to kill Kitana, except perhaps dominating her and stripping her dignity from her.
Optional: she seduces Baraka (or another suitable character) to aid her in her quest, and/or takes out Jade on the way.

**Dedication** - Jade/Kitana [F/F] (taken from the longer version of Twisted Sister)
Jade's dedication to Kitana has never been in doubt. What Kitana doesn't know is that her companion has long been harbouring romantic feelings for her.

**Weak at the Knees** - Any characters you desire; OC needed
A new and powerful warrior embarks upon a quest, possessed of a power previously unheard of throughout the realms. Their prowess in battle is matched only by their power to seduce, and through sexual acts they draw power from others, weakening their victims in the process. What their goal is - supreme power, the safety of their realm, or nothing more than chaos - is up to you.

**Mortal Kombat** - Any characters you desire; character set needed
Quite simply, we choose a character set and play through the tournament. We can decide who lives and who dies, and who becomes victorious, or we can play with dice (I've never tried this before but am a quick learner). We can share the characters between us, and with the appropriate pairings we can substitute fatalities for sexualities (I know, I'm hilarious). There's even room for back-stage romances or trickery and deception. This story would involve non-con by default, and if you want to involve futa, I would suggest an OC or Mileena.

***​

Please, PLEASE feel free to suggest any other ideas or pairings which you have or desire! If none of my ideas tickle your fancy and you still wish to write with me - or if you have an idea of your own - please feel free to PM me with some of the following:

• What character(s) you would like to play (you can choose an OC if you wish)
  • What kind of themes you would like to involve (consensual/non-consensual, kidnapping, revenge, quest for power, corruption, etc.)
  • Any ideas you have for a plot.
  • Who you would like me to play (I can also write multiple characters)

My likes and dislikes:

I like...
  • Anal
  • Blowjobs
  • Bondage
  • Realistic, believable scenes and characters
  • Romance
  • Consensual
  • Non-consensual
  • Ageplay
  • Spanking
  • Double Penetration