Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School of the Dead Roleplay (Group of six needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow zombie enthusiasts and Psychopaths!

My name is Nero-Shadow-Wolf but everyone calls me Nero. And I am here to let you all know that I am starting up my first official Group roleplay! The topic of this roleplay if you looked at the title of this thread, is about the High School of the Dead franchise. I know i know not exactly the most original but it is a pretty fun series as a whole. Now I am looking for six tough, willing and able bodied survivors to join me on my journey through the Modern Wasteland. Now I know running a group roleplay can be a very stressful process and often times pretty hectic so to prepare myself for this I'm putting some ground rules in advance to stop the roleplay from becoming stale.

1. No established Characters, OC's only

2. When you first start, you will have basic weapons, I don't want people decked out with ballistic gear carrying around M4's with a SOPMOD load out right out of the gate.

3. Please no godmodding

4. Yes, Romance and sex are allowed in this roleplay but only when the group is stopped in a secure place and if the people involved do it through PM, the only exception to this is if the entire group is involved.

5. No killing other survivors

6. If you're leaving the rp please contact me before hand

7. Please provide a decent amount of detail

8. For the love of god....no Taking over the world Resident Evil bullshit

9. Swearing is allowed but to be used sparringly

10. Have fun

OK now that we have the rules out of the way, we move onto the more important part of this thread, the guidelines for Character creation. Down below will be the basic skeleton form for everyone who wants to apply for the roleplay to fill out, I myself will fill one out as well to give you all an example.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name

Sex

Eye/Hair Color

Race

Nationality

Specialty

Personality

Habits

Bio

Name: Dante Alexander Aarons

Sex: Male

Eye: Dark Brown

Hair: Millitary High and Tight

Race: African-American

Nationality: American

Speciality: Zombie Survival

Personality: Level headed, cold, professional, friendly

Habits: Will often avoid direct confrontation with infected if possible, Feels the constant burden of needing to keep his friends and group safe, see's zombie killing as a sort of sport

Bio: Standing six feet tall and weighing 175 pounds, Dante Alexander Aarons was born in the northern Peninsula of Michigan where the winters were brutal and hunting was practically a pastime for most. Dante himself was always a bit of a recluse preferring to look towards video games and comics for comfort rather than friends or family. What time he did devote to leaving the house, was spent with his closest friend Paul participating in hobbies such as airsofting and paintball. The two were quite inseparable, almost like brothers always having something to talk about or teach to the other. But most important of all that the two agreed on most was without a doubt their belief that a zombie apocalypse was inevitable.

So for the next four years, the two learned all there was to know about zombies and how to survive them from old manuals that people had published. The two believed themselves to be invincible and felt ready to take on the hordes when they arrived, a battle they would have to tackle alone.

Dante now wanders the land, looking for his long lost brother...hoping he survived long enough to make use of his training.

Name: Amanda Viglantte

Sex: Female

Eye/Hair Color: Light blue, however they always look Red because of the contacts she wears. Long, black hair.

Race: Asian-American

Nationality: Japanese

Specialty: Sword wielding, martial arts

Personality: Intelligent, quiet, manipulative, sarcastic, collective, emotional, always hides her feelings.

Habits: Shifting to lean on her right or left. Cleaning her contacts when all is calm and their near water.

Bio: Standing at 5"8' Amanda is calm and collective. In the middle of a crisis she seems to stand above the fallen, and although she doesn't like the sight of death- she deals with it, hiding the pain in her chest well. Amanda wears prescription contact lenses, that have about a year life in them. She will never pick up an ammo required weapon, she believes that melee weapons are superior because they have no need for extra additions. Her current weight is at 110. Her bust size is 32 dd. She wears the longer school outfit; here.
She also is not your regular high school girl. As Amanda is into martial arts she also has the secret of being a regular video game player and official writer for a long line of (under a different name) fictional books which she has been writing since she was only twelve years old.

Name: Magnus "Creeper" Rydvosky

Eyes: Dark Green

Hair: Black, 1cm length

Race: Caucasian

Specialty: Tactics, Technology

Personality: Protective, quiet, crazy, sarcastic, sadistic, playfully teases others

Habits: Tendency to attempt everything alone, bites his thumb when thinking, writes in a black book in his down-time, keeps track of kill-count.

Bio: Hailing from the US/Canadian border of Northern Michigan, Magnus stands at six feet three inches with a weight of one hundred ninety-one pounds. Though he certainly isn't an expert at survival, his abilities are definitely on par for someone from the cold, forested area. His true expertise takes form in his obsession with military history and the RTS genre of video games. Too many hours were wasted as a commander of an army of pixels and meaninless graphics, though he didn't care. With all his 'expertise', he never saw the benefit of preparing for his future. He'd much rather widdle away the hours on anime, airsoft, music, and video games than go to college and work for a living. His decision paid off in the end, as his dream to become a musician and author would be impossible in the new world he faces today.

Name: Karot (Kuh-rot)

Eye Color: Dark green at night (appears black), Bright blue/green in day

Hair Color: Black

Race: Asian/Caucasian

Appearance: Stands at 5"11' with waist length hair often kept in crudely made pony tail. Weighs 155lb and is very fit. Very comely face and appearance when not covered in bruises. Attire generally consists of plain robes or simple outfits that don't constrict movement but will wear weighted pieces clothing to keep fit and help with training.

Specialty: Martial Tactics Genius, Survivalist

Personality: Quiet, Unhappy, Calculating, Determined, Confidant, Patient

Habits: Will pick a fight with seemingly tough enemies for sport, Always has mind on next fight, Can lose himself in a fury during intense battles, Can go for days when meditating, Will horde and eat large amounts of Garlic Bread.

Bio: Found by a couple when he was a newborn Karot knows nothing of his real family. He knows his name from the tag on his cradle and refused to take the last name of his 'adoptive' parents. Focused on his martial skill and fighting since his was able to understand the basic concepts of a fight he went on to win several Martial Arts Tournaments. He believed in addition to training his body he must train his ability to adapt and would spend days fending for himself in large forest areas. When the breakout happened his adoptive parents became infected and he killed them immediately and went to live in the wilderness.

He eventually learned of a Garlic Bread warehouse far north of the area he was in. Having minimal experience surviving in the winter climate he seen this as the ultimate challenge and goal, then set out to northern Michigan to find the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom