Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Victory Without War

Rivine

Supernova

star-wars-banner.jpg

Victory Without War
It is sixty eight years after the Battle of Yavin and the Galaxy is at peace. The Galactic Alliance has protected the galaxy at large and prevented any major wars from occurring. Meanwhile the Galactic Empire is on the rise once more under the leadership of it's new Emperor, Jagged Fel, who rules with his Emperess Jaina Solo at his side. It has only been two years since the passing of the new Jedi Order's first Grandmaster, Luke Skywalker, who was succeed by Kyp Durron. The Sith have not been heard of in decades and many have forgotten about them. All seems to be well on the surface, but beneath it there is turmoil. Will you try and keep the peace or will you make the galaxy tear itself asunder?

This role play would take place in 68 ABY. Instead of war and strife I would like the action to focus more on political intrigue, assassinations and back room alliances. The galaxy might not be at war, but that does not mean that the winning of hearts and minds has stopped.

Here are a few factions that people's characters can be aligned with, but there are obviously more options.

I am open to suggestions as to what worlds might be included to play on, but here is a short list that I have at the moment.
  • Bastion - Capital of the Galactic Empire (Fel Empire)
  • Coruscant - Capital of the Galactic Alliance
  • Ossus - Location of the Jedi Academy
  • Korriban - Headquarters of the One Sith
  • Nar Shaddaa - A.k.a "The Smuggler's Moon". Prime location for bounty hunters, smugglers, assassins and other underworld types.

Interested Members & Their Characters
  • Malin - Jedi Master
  • Rivine - Imperial Knight Rolan Tagge
  • Batman4560 - Madalorian
  • LadyYunaFFX2 - Jedi Padawan

Role Play Relevant Links
Character Profiles
OOC Chat Thread

Awesome! I'm excited to see what your Jedi will look like! I will be playing an Imperial Knight

Hey Id like to play a Mandaloriane and actually have a character made up from a previous rp site.

Well, seeing as I'm still waiting for another Group reply, I wouldn't mind trying here.

No, I'm not stalking Malin. I swear =P

Though ironically enough, I was thinking a Jedi Padawan even before seeing his post so .... xD
I'd say you've found your student there, Malin

Oh and a suggestion for you, Rivine.

But on the off-chance someone wants to make a bounty-hunter/assassin/more neutral-aligned character, maybe have Tatooine as the head location for those sorts of people? It seems like one of the best options, in my opinion.

Lady-
Hmmm, how about Nar Shaddaa rather then Tatooine? It offers better access to employers, since it is in Hutt Space and all?

Batman-
Feel free to make a Mandalorian. And you can use a premade character, i just ask that he fits into the setting. And I am sure that you won't be the only villian. Besides, how Mandalorians are seen is very much a matter of perspective, as is the case with my own character.

Interesting. Yeah, after reminding myself it does sound even better than Tatooine. It'd been the first location I could immediately recall that I knew for damn well sure had shady characters in it. But yeah, you're likely correct and more accurate on that.

Did you want for those who have shown interest to wait for more to join or do a profile/sheet now/ASAP?

You can feel free to get to work on your character whenever you would like to Yuna.

I have most of the basics of what I'm going to do typed out and saved on a word pad. But I keep in touch with Malin frequently over AIM and will post it up when we finish figuring things out [as some of her history will have him included more likely than not].

I've got all but History done for now. Too many ideas flew around/in my head [and still are]. I'll edit and add it in when I can get a more concrete idea and concept. Otherwise, I'm done with my character though.

She looks good so far Yuna. If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I am available.

For you both, I did add in a section in the app for sexuality. You can just past it in yourselves if you want.

Back
Top Bottom