Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spellbreaker (Gashnaw & Lawpreacher)

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Alexandra Nobell shivered as her body ached and the cold air brushing against her exposed breasts forcing teh nubs to harden. Her pussy ripping from both blood and sperm with the guards laughing. It happened so quickly, the invading kingdom entering through the northern gates, something that should have easily been a victory turned into a massacre. The Spellbreakers being attacked first, Alex being one of those women, Leaving their charges, teh spellcasters hey were meant to protect, unprotected. She could not feel her charge anymore, the one thing she had over other spellbreakers was her ability to sense magic. An everlasting hunger for it,and now, the one who would help quench that hunger was gone.

That knowledge made the craving for it worse. Knowing it could be a very long time before it was satisfied, if ever, made her only crave the magic more. she started scratching her body frantically feeling as though there were multiple bugs crawling all over her. It grabbed the attention o the guards, they watched as Alex continued to scratch and pick at her skin, laughing the entire time.

"Spellbreakers right?"
Alex looked up to see a young man walking by. He was easily in his mid twenties
"My father may see great use for them, if they can be controlled that is."
"Yes Prince Shepard"
"Expect this one,leave her, there is no need for such weak beings among my father's men."

RE: The Spellbreaker

Marquesa Taerin Devilschild seems to also glide as she walks in wearing her purple robes with a green flame deign over her Mithril Chain mail. Her holy Symbol of the High King of all Devils, The Lord of Law, The High Judge is extremely visible. Her eyes are red with no whites or pupils. Her horns hide in her hair and her tail moves around under her robes. Other then these racial traits she seems human. She invokes The Devil's Own Speech invocation raising her charisma based skils temporarily. "The Bitch doesn't seem week to me. Guards, clean his bitch up and have her and her gear delivered to my house separately."

House, already?
Alex could tell even in her state that this was still her own home, even in its ruins. However these people seemed to have moved in, and it just seemed too early. Of coarse she knew the king would have taken teh castle but it just did not seem logical that the warriors which helped invade would have taken residence so quickly.

"Get up bitch" Alex heard one guard growl as she was hosted to her feet. She didn't fight, it was hard enough to try ignoring the feeling of her skin crawling form the withdrawal. However one quick slap across her ass brought her back to reality. She glared at the Guard, it was easy to tell he wanted a reaction, a reason whatever she could give him,and sadly she did,punching the guard right across the face.
"Good" He laughed rubbing his nose, a small trickle of blood trailing down. "They can heal you. "He said and with that snapped her arm leaving Alex to scream and moan."

Soon enough the made teh delivery, the armor arriving first and about ten minutes later Alex, her swollen arm being favored just to try ignoring the pain.
"She was a little hostile, so we had to discipline her" The guard smiled. "So you will have to heal her."

Taerin is sitting in a chair next to an armor rack with Alex's armor displayed. Taerin visibly tenses then nods. "Leave before I forget my manners then." The guards leave. "Bitch crawl to me. I suggest you obey me as I can either feed your needs or kill you."
Taerin smiles as she looks at Alex. The room is very dirty, dank and not well lit.

Taerin watches Alex as she crawls over and licks her lips. As Alex gets closer she sees Taerin's eyes are all red.

Alex didn't want to obey but her hunger was growing, slowly she let her pride leave as she got to her knees slowly crawling towards Taerin. She kept her head low, not wanting to even look at the woman, yet something compelled her to do so and as her eyes met with Taerin's the deep red of her eyes shocked Alex as she sort of back away form her.
"You're a demon."

"No, I am not. I am a human whose Great Grandfather is a Devil not a Demon. Now keep crawling to my boots, slave. Don't make me show you how my magic can kill you before you can feed." Taerin looks at her the fire flaring in her eyes. "And never ever confuse me or my ancestors with Demons again. Or I will just burn you with Hellfire."

Back
Top Bottom