Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unwated Union (Me & Lawpreacher)

One this day in this country a girl by the name of Kyla is being taken to the hermaphrodite King of the land. The King had asked for her hand, her father had no choice but to marry her off to the King. Kyla sighed and walked with her ladies in waiting up the stairs of the castle into the grand entrance.They then left her and turned heading back towards the servants entrance. Halo glared at the thought of being married of. Before she could think twice a servant to her hand and brought her to the King in the throne room.

"Sire, your new wife has been delivered here safely, her father says he is sorry he couldn't make it but he had urgent business at the borders." the servant said as he bowed his head before turning and leaving Kyla alone with the king. Kyla couldn't help but glare up at the King but she bowed her head towards her as she was showed, she was of noble birth so she had rule to follow. "Good afternoon sire, I am honored that you have chosen me to be your wife." she said but didn't really mean, her father had told her to say those words. She then just stood there watching and waiting for the King to respond to her. She was a Princess, she had high breeding, she would have to do her best to be patient with the King.

Atiarana Retara sits on her throne. "Give us the room." Tia Waits for her court to leave. "Lock the door and strip. Then I will explain what you are as my wife." Hir form seems very muscular but feminine. Her hair is long and red over her purple robes and her purple leather armor.

Tia waits for the slave to talk looking her up and down while she strips. Licking her lips she smiles. "Yes Yes."

Back
Top Bottom