Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot inside, F looking for M story+smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have this plot that I would like to play out. It's a vampire/hunter pairing. I would play the vampire trying to seduce the hunter.

I am on my phone only so this will have to be played in PM's and will only be able to type out 1 to 2 paragraphs at a time. I am a very visual person, so please have a picture of your character ready.

Name: Raquel Aspen
Personality: Type of girl who always gets what she wants, maybe a little bi-polar.
thumbbig-160336-Copy_zpsd920a1c2.jpg

Raquel Aspen is a well known vampire to many of the old and new hunters. At the age of 1,270, you could say she has been around a long time. Her tastes change with each generation, from strictly boys, to strictly girls. This time around she prefers a mix of both. She is one of the oldest living vampires, so she has become an expert on survival. Each time a new hunter comes around, they think they are strong enough and fast enough to end her. They are sadly wrong, she toys with them for days. Letting them get close enough to strike, only to pull away from them. She almost always tries to seduce the hunters, then she takes from them what she needs.

Now she will come up against her strongest enemy yet. He is smarter, stronger, and faster then the others. Intrigued by him, she wishes to keep him a live as long as possible. Also frustrated as he seems strong enough to resist her, but only for now.

fb0a58f7-faa4-4e20-bb57-ff577e33872c_zps6698d2ab.jpg

Name: Tayla
Personality/Bio: To be determined

I don't have a story for this girl, but I would really like to play with her. If anyone has an idea I would love to hear it. I am pretty open to most pairings, plots, and kinks. Check out my F-List.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom