Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dota 2 VS LoL Hardcore smut action

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
So as a longtime player of League of Legends, i have often heard comments from fellow gamers that bassically translates to 'League of Legend is for noobs, why don't you come play Dota2 with us?'. I honestly have played Dota2 before and while it DOES seem to be harder, my main problem with it is simply this: It doesn't have any interesting/sensual female characters, whereas Lol has tons of them, so it brought an idea to mind.

What if there was a competition between the heroes of Lol and Dota, and the Dota heroes wiped the floor with the Lol heroes. To celebrate, they took the Lol Ladies and started a big, month long orgies, with the Lol girls being passed up between the male champions of Dota.

Imagine the possibilities. Ashe, after watching Tryndamere be beaten over and over, decides to reward the man who made her husband look stupid by riding him hard. Katarina, after realizing how puny Garren is compared to Sven, decided to give the rogue knight the blowjob of his life. So many possibilities! All you have to do is list the Dota 2 characters you want to use, and the LoL ladies you want him to bang. A few creative ideas concerning what exactly they will do will be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom