Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dominant guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
What I'm looking for is a rough dominating male who will do everything in his power to break my character mentally to make her his perfect sex slave. If your interested in playing the male PM me some ideas you have for a rp and we can discuss the details. Also I typically only do threads but I also do PMs.

I do allow gang bangs or double/triple penetration, I don't do bathroom play or vore.

My favorite kind of pairings are as followed:

Step-brother/Step-sister
Master/Slave
War Lord/Innocent Girl
Bad boy x Good girl
Cop/Innocent Girl
Demon/Angel
Teacher/Student
Mafia Boss/Girl
Villain/Hero
Royalty
Spy/Girl
Assassin/Girl

You can find kinks on my F-list, however there is a mistake on there, under favorites it says Big Sub Little Dom, that wasn't supposed to be up there.

Side idea

the Number 1 turnoff is when I get a one-liner expression of interest. "Hey, wanna do an RP" tells me nothing, and I'll just flat out ignore it. Flesh the PM out and make it seem interesting? I mean I'm more likely to be interested if you can give me character info, certain kinks you want, plot ideas of your own, etc. Oh, and attaching a pic to the first PM is usually a good way to grab my interest. Another thing, if you don't want to continue the rp anymore for some reason, tell me instead of just leaving me high and dry waiting for you to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom