Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Katydids' Thread~ PM'S ONLY. CRAVINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katydid23

Moon
Hello there!

My name is Katydid, you can call me Katy if you'd like or Katydid. I don't mind either way. I've been role playing for over nine years now, off and on different role play sites and I finally came upon this one which seems pretty legit.

Now I love role playing, A lot. But there are times on occasion where I do tend to lose interest. It's not that I lost interest in you, just that sometimes I need a break from role playing. But don't worry, I'll let you know!

As well, Role playing is definitely just a hobby of mine. I work a full time job, 9 to 6 every day. So usually I don't get to answer any of my partners until I'm back home and relaxed. So if you're the kind that demand a response from me every minute then you're out of luck. I'm not rude, just honest.

Also if you can only manage to write just a sentence then don't bother responding to this thread. I need someone who can at least write a good two to three paragraphs. I hate one liners and if that is all you can write then I don't want you as a partner. I am sorry, that is harsh. But I have high expectations for role playing partners. And I don't need a one liner to my three paragraph post.

------------------------
Role plays
------------------------

(You) x (Me)

Father x Daughter - CRAVING. A lonely father is lost when his wife dies and realizes he's having feelings for his daughter who looks just like his deceased wife. He knows he can look but can't touch, but how long can he follow that rule after many a nights dreaming of ways he could use that body of hers.

Step-Father x Step-Daughter
Uncle x Niece
Brother x Sister
Brother x Sisters Friend
Father x Daughters Friend

Husband x Wifes Friend - CRAVING. The husband can't stand the lack of sexual attention that he's not getting from his wife. One weekend while his Wife is gone for a Weekend Meeting out of town. Her best friend drops by to drop off some stuff for his Wife. He can't hold in his sexual frustrations anymore and takes it out on the friend.

Husband x Wifes Sister

Best Friend x Best Friend
Stranger x Stranger
Bully x Victim
Singer/Drummer x Fan
Football Player x Fan

Dog x Girl
Horse x Girl
Beast x Girl (Minotaurs, Tentacled Monsters, ETC)

----------
Kinks
----------
Hair pulling
Biting
Scratching
Rough Deep Sex
Love Making
Oral
Fingering
Handjobs
Multiple Penetration
Pregnancy
Risk of being caught
Incest

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. DO NOT REPLY ON THIS THREAD. I DON'T COME BACK OFTEN ENOUGH TO CHECK. YOUR REPLY WILL BE MISSED.
----------------------
I have no Instant Messengers. So don't ask me to rp over Yahoo or Aim. I will not role play over threads Nor Emails. So do not ask me that either. I will only role play over Pm's. Sorry. If you want reasons, here -

1. I never remember to check threads or Emails. I usually forget, even my request thread I'll forget to check. And poof, before I know it. It's been a week or two before I remember to check it. Only PM's please.

2. My computer absolutely hates Instant Messengers. I've tried on several occasions to download them and it just causes my computer to freeze. So it is out of the question, until I am able to get a new Computer.

Sorry for the inconvenience this causes anybody who only role plays over Threads.

Bump!

Bump! Looking! Sorry, I've been gone for so long. I had some unexpected stuff come up and I had no way of getting onto a computer. But I am back now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom