Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demonic Heirs [Siblings] / American Herbalist [FxF or FxM] (Updated 9/27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine of Hartz

❤ Want to paint my lips red with your blood?~ ❤
I have two main plots that I would really love to get started, Demonic Heirs and American Herbalist. I've listed my plots first then have my sexual preferences below.

Demonic Heirs [MxF]
In a modern fantasy setting, our characters are siblings to a noble demon family living in Japan (I have pictures below). Only 2-3 years apart in age, the brother is older than his sister and they both are still in high school. These siblings have loved each other from a very young age, often playing “Romeo and Juliet” when they were little. Because they belong to a noble demon house, their parents didn’t directly discourage their feelings toward one another because inbreeding between the noble families was a commonly accepted practice.

They both attend a private high school that has both human and non-human students. The non-human students blend in with the regular students, most of the humans being unaware of the demonic presence in this school. Both are active in school clubs, leaving little time together to be spent at their house. Only one or two demonic friends of theirs are aware of their ‘relationship’ that are also from noble families. Their affair is kept secret while at school, only being affectionate toward one another if in an empty classroom or janitor closet.

In this story, their incestuous relationship has been going on for a long time and they already care for each other. I will play the younger sister and I want someone who is tender and affectionate, but also strong and overprotective toward his sister to play the brother. Plot elements I would like to include are secret rendezvous, developing the incestuous romance between both of them, and possibly incorporate elements of jealousy as the sister attracts male suitors due to her ‘developing’ figure. I don’t care if this is on the smuttier side of RP, but I want someone who is literate, very descriptive and can write 2-3 paragraphs. See below for more details on my preferences or check my F-list.

Siblings Sample 1
Siblings Sample 2
Siblings Sample 3
Siblings Sample 4
Siblings Sample 5
Siblings Sample 6

American Herbalist [FxF or FxM]
It is the 1860’s and a young Finnish immigrant is making her living as an herbalist in New York. She imports and exports various medicinal wares, also sending crates to be transported to San Francisco via the Oregon Trial. Having kept her business to a smaller scale to not attract attention, she has made herself known throughout the town to be a Civil War widow so her land claims would not be questioned. Her herbal remedies and teas attract varying levels of clients, from commoners to upper class patrons and even doctors. She is easily liked by her customers and neighbors and is able to mingle/blend in well with other members of the town but has a dark secret... She’s a creature of the night...

As a vampire, which does not sparkle, this character is a child of the European Renaissance and was turned 300-400 years prior to this story. Due to her age, she is able to walk out during the day and tolerate the sun but uses a parasol whenever out in direct sunlight. She sunburns easily and claims to have a sun sensitivity disease to blend in more easily with humans, thus explaining why she became an herbalist in the first place.

Sample Pic
portrait_of_a_lady_by_rossanacastellino-d41lq4f.jpg

In this story, your character would fall under one of the two following categories:
  • (CRAVING) As a supernatural entity attempting to "blend in" with the local human populous, you sense another creature in the city and begin to sniff them out for fear of being "outed" to the humans. Your intentions can be hostile or friendly in searching my character out, but find yourself puzzled at the benevolent behavior my character shows humans after observing her in the store (you can pretend to be a patron or just watch from afar). For this role, I am open to suggestions when it comes to the type of creature you would play (basic examples: werewolf, another vampire, witch, etc).
  • As a human patron/prospective business partner, you will be drawn in by the selection of remedies and teas, becoming a frequent customer/interested investor. Eventually our characters will form a bond and become closer after some sort of traumatic event (the village being attacked, your character falls deathly ill, other supernatural entities become involved, etc). Another possibility is that my character's secret may eventually be exposed to the town which would lead to other problems arising.

I'm willing to do this story with female or male partners (FxF or FxM). If you are interested in this story, please comment or PM me with your plot/character ideas and I'll send you more of my character's info/background. I would like this story to have a good mix of plot and smut. I also might consider adding a steampunk twist to the setting.

Other Requests

Mass Effect: My original character is a soldier in Cerberus or the Alliance and gets stationed on Omega or on a remote colony. Our characters meet and are drawn to each other through work or the club scene. If on a colony, I want our characters to be investigating Prothean/Leviathan/Reaper ruins. If on Omega, I want to focus on the crime and night life. My character will be a human Vanguard. I’m open to suggestions for your character but asari/humans are my preference (Liara and Miranda = <3). I prefer FxF for this.

Final Fantasy: I've been advertising for a group game but it hasn't gone anywhere. I would preferably like to do a Yuna x Squall pairing in the following scenario OR possibly a Serah x ??? pairing. My original plot idea and my world/character info.

What I Want in a Partner/Desired Relationships

I am looking for literate partners that can write fairly well, multiple paragraphs being a plus. I typically can write anywhere from 1 to 8 paragraphs depending on the setting and what’s going on in the story. Occasional spelling/grammar errors are fine, but I won’t be writing with you if you’re illiterate or can't keep up with the plot. I will RP in threads or PMs and only write in third person. I won't do IMs.

I prefer to play Fantasy games that involve characters with supernatural backgrounds. Playing average humans tends to bore me. I'm open to having Witches, Vampires, Psychics, Werewolves, etc in my stories so feel free to suggest your own character idea to me. Also, I don't godmod so you shouldn't either.

When it comes to lesbian relationships, I like to play “stronger” ladies that have some sort of past trauma that makes them more reserved in their behavior. Most of my lesbian characters are considered “femme” but can have more masculine tendencies. I am looking for female partners who are more submissive in nature that like to be spoiled (unless we do an action story, then we should play characters that kick ass). I am also open to playing with female switches.

For heterosexual relationships, right now I am looking to play confident women that attract confident men. I don't want someone who's overly confident or just a plain asshole, but I want stronger male characters at this time that desire women to be more traditional/submissive in the bedroom.

My Kinks and Sexual Ons/Offs

My F-List

My Ons:
BSDM
S/m
Collars (Giving)
Toys
Pet Names
Breast Play (Receiving and giving)
Pegging/Strap Ons (Giving/Receiving with ladies, giving to males)
Humiliation/Degradation (I will give if and when the mood strikes)
Pet Play (Not bestiality)
Whips/Floggers/Crops (Giving/Occasional Receiving)
Cross Dressing (Watching)

My Offs:
Scat
Gore
Vore
Watersports
Mutilation
The word “cunt” being used to refer to lady bits

If you have any questions about the plots or my preferences, please ask in PM so I can elaborate.

RE: Looking for FxF or possible FxM

I updated what I am looking for and have closed my requests for submissive males. I am still looking for a female x female pairing.

If you are interested in the Mass Effect story but wish to play a male character, send me your pitch and I'll think about it.

2 questions
1) Is it only the plot ideas you have listed or are you open to other more generic Roleplays?
2) Are you alright with a male playing a female character?

I have a mass effect character but she is a domme. So it might not work.

RE: Metal Gear Solid x Mass Effect: A Pairing of Unlikely Heroes

I've updated my request thread to focus on idea for Metal Gear x Mass Effect. If you're interested, feel free to message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom