Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's going to register as Carlos Danger?

rainbow

Planetoid
:idea: I was so tempted to register Carlos Danger at Blue Moon -- assuming no else did. So who's going to do it and please, oh please, post a request thread that makes me blow tea through my nose.

I mean come on! Just google New York Mayoral campaign -- you just can't make this stuff up. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,
Rainbow

Possible Example Request Thread From Carlos Danger:
- - - -
Yes, I am the, how you say, the Carlos Danger. I am the dangerous. The Carlos of the dane-jair. Please no pictures. No Twitter. No with the tweetie-tweets. I won't say why but I seem to get into the trouble so NO. NO. Wait, yes! Yes!

I am looking for the ladies who know I am the tacky, and yet they still want me anyway -- for I am Carlos Danger!

- - - -
Ok, OK. I can't write that bleep anymore. Oh man. I'm done. Sorry. I couldn't stop. My little fingers had to type it and now I feel dirty somehow... :p :exclamation:

Carlos Danger said:
How you doin'?

The avatar is great. Could you append "my friend" to the "Live dangerously" line or would do you think the most interesting man in the world reference is clear?

Oh but the biography is still missing sex, location and bio. They're totally empty! What should go in the location and bio? Sex, well that's clear.

People must have suggestions. This may not end well. :shy: But hopefully it's fun. :p

With love,
Rainbow

Back
Top Bottom