Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy Roleplay - forced submission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy_martin

Moon
Hello, I'm looking to do a long term Roleplay over aim or YIM. I'm looking for a Dom that is more strict than violent, more manipulative than cruel. The long arc of this fantasy is that you will take me into your large estate to train me to be the perfect little wife. You are old school. Now lets discuss the story.

My character is young, 19-20, a college dropout living in a crappy apartment in a bad part of town. She's 6 months pregnant. She is very religious and her religious family disowned her after her pregnancy became known. They didn't believe it was her fault. But, it was a pretty fantastic story.

She was a regular college freshmen when she was abducted, drugged and raped for three days in a semi conscious state. She barely remembers anything, but does rememeber the face of her rapist. She came to on a park bench and felt like she woke up from a dream. That is the reason she didn't go to the police.

The man who did this, your character, a billionaire business man, has everything money can buy and none of the things it can't buy. He has always wanted a wife and a son, but never found a woman suitable to his desires. So he decided to take things into his own hands.

My character doesn't like the situation, but she deeply loves the child that grows inside of her.

Then your character comes for his family.

When my character answers the door of her apartment, she is surprised to see a classy looking well dressed man. Then she recognizes him. He is ordering her to put her belongings in a shoe box and come with him, to his estate. Clearly, she won't want to, but he threatens to take away the baby with an army of lawyers. No one would believe her story, she didn't even go to the police. She reluctantly agrees.

Pm me If you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom