Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Swim Star: phtlc and selfi

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Maria had been an avid swimmer since she was a child. Nothing made her happier than spending time in the water so naturally she joined a local swim team when she was in school as a youngster, even though she wasn’t old enough. Her drive and competitiveness made her an exception so the rules were bent for her. As soon as she got to high school, she joined the swim team and was competing. The coach for her high school team was the same coach she had been working with in the local youth team so he already knew her and figured she would be the star. Some of the other girls on the team were jealous of her already because they felt that she received preferential treatment but the reality was that she had Olympic potential so any coach would be crazy not to groom her for competition. He allowed her to have keys to the school so she could come in early mornings and practice well before school.

Her parents forbid going there alone at night and believed her when she said she never did. She did however like going there alone at night. The solitude, alone in the darkened pool area of the school. It was an enclosed pool area, with no windows, but there was a skylight.

It was the beginning of a long weekend (Thursday and Monday off) and she was there on the Thursday night about to start some laps. She was walking up to the front steps of the school. She had told her parents she was going over to a friend’s house, and she might spend the night, which was partly true.

I had been waiting for her. I had noticed this young girl when her family moved in next door to me and thought she looked ripe for the plucking. A bit young but that never really stopped me before. I always took the time to check out her budding youthful body when she walked past my house. I think she sensed it and was a bit uncomfortable but too bad. I liked what I saw.
During the past few weeks I noticed her coming to the school late at night and had figured out what was going on. Having overheard her talking on her cell phone, this afternoon I heard her discuss that she was going to the pool and that her parents might not be expecting her home that night, but would never suspect she was there.

I knew how to pick locks and made his way in. Waiting he heard her rattling her keys in the front door of the pool area, and kept hidden. No hurry. I could watch her swim from a position where she wouldn’t see me. After she changed and went to the pool, I would slip into the girls change room and wait until she finished.

It was now a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom