Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just another day

J

JapanSub

The holiday season started , finally .

The young guy fools around with his fellow guys and girls like almost every day near the Main Station .

It's just a break - they forget what they do for a couple of years already .

It's very hot today and they have to wait til it's colder - and dark .

The prospective will show up later - the young people make jokes about what dumb people will come tonight and how easy it is get money for their jobs - some don't even notice when they're fooled - but always feel so superior for their money .

To make a living without a home in the streets far from family is tough but each of the young guys has it's own " special talent " -- This is their family !

Police leaves them - more or less - alone - depends on their mood and what you have to give , sometimes .

The sun went down an hour ago as the first interested people show up - checking the offer !

Some just walk to the person he wants and they leave together ...others come with big cars pointing at somebody as the car stops the young Asian guy walks over , wiggling his tiny ass and make the others laugh - he leans into the window smiling and asking the person inside : " So what you looking for ? I am versatile but if you look for some sick stuff ... " he points over his shoulder " ask the blonde one over there , ok ? - We protect each other so please don't think you can fool me - even if i come with you , ok ? So ? ... "

anybody wants to " hire " me ... ?

Back
Top Bottom