Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Onica x Fiye

Fiye

Supporter
Supporter
Onica: Onica had been doing a normal tour of the city when her platoon was attacked. Most being wounded, others killed...her well she could not remember as she awoke in darkness. She could hear music playing, the sound of talking all around her. The human laying down on something soft. Her own hands running over her body as she felt herself for wounds, still wearing her normal uniform or so it felt like. A voice sounding next to her, "Ssso Isss thisss what I payed for? Ssshe better look asss good asss you sssaid. I want the bessst for my little girl." The voice sounded weard to Onica's ears. When another one started to speak, "Oh she is more then what you asked for my lord. She is one of the most lovely human's I have ever seen."

Fiye:And there was a long pause. Silence, one could say, before she could feel the contain she was in shift. Being lifted up by an unknown force, until dropped rather harshly on the carriage that would carry the subject off to its destination. The last comment made being, "Mark my wordsss... I will kill you if ssshe's not liked by my little girl," A bit of chattered being started up, before the carriage started forth. And off she was, still remained in the darkness. Still in her blood stained uniform, but at least she was fine, right?

Back
Top Bottom