Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanted: Paragon, Feminist Role-Model for Depraved Slavery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Banned
Banished
As other threads of mine suggest I very much enjoy the idea of seeing beautiful, perfect objects brought down to some very low levels. Usually this involves innocence and heroics, but currently I'm looking for something a little more down-to-earth. More real.

I imagine a TV star who hosts a "reality" excavation/adventure/history show. Compelled to leave her dreams of Olympic gold behind due to her sudden excessive growth in her body (bust, primarily), our protagonist instead followed the dream of her brilliant mind to become an archaeologist. So successful (and gorgeous) was she in this pursuit, she was offered her own TV show, an offer she would typically turn down, but saw it as a wonderful opportunity to spread knowledge and culture, as well as be a positive role model for girls. Of course, the show is a smash hit, as it is far more interesting than any other reality TV, though it would remain just as popular on mute, our leading lady is so stunning.

This is simply my first draft of a plot. We could discuss other options. Perhaps a successful business woman, or a news anchor? (*September 2016 Edit!! Currently, I'm thinking she could be some modern age blogger, YouTube star, Twitter nag, etc. Famous on social media for spouting her drivel incessantly, and constantly reinforced with hyperbolic congratulations due to her isolated world on social media, giving her way too much confidence in her feminist dogma.*) Whatever it is, popularity would be needed, as it would add to the element of public humiliation to come. Speaking of...

What to Expect:
Gangbangs
Large cocks/insertions
Verbal Abuse
Roughness (Slapping, spitting, hair-pulling, etc)
Lots of cum
Humiliating outfits
Force
DPs, anal, a2m

Up for Discussion:
Watersports
Bestiality
Pregnancy/Breeding

What I Need:
Huge breasts (DDs would be disappointingly "bland" (by fantasy standards, clearly))
Fitness - tight stomachs, thick thighs, strong butt.
Curves - Boobs, hips, butts and thighs. With a tiny waist to balance it out.
LONG posts - I don't care if I have to wait a week to get a response, but if it's only three paragraphs you won't hold my interest.
"Literacy" - Gud rightin.
Fun - Yay!

So, send me a message if an idea of this sort is up your alley. Oh, it might also be fun if she were a lesbian? I've listened to enough rap to have that dumb fantasy where I turn a lesbian with the power of cock. ... Lots of big cocks.

Vicious said:
As other threads of mine suggest I very much enjoy the idea of seeing beautiful, perfect objects brought down to some very low levels. Usually this involves innocence and heroics, but currently I'm looking for something a little more down-to-earth. More real.

I imagine a TV star who hosts a "reality" excavation/adventure/history show. Compelled to leave her dreams of Olympic gold behind due to her sudden excessive growth in her body (bust, primarily), our protagonist instead followed the dream of her brilliant mind to become an archaeologist. So successful (and gorgeous) was she in this pursuit, she was offered her own TV show, an offer she would typically turn down, but saw it as a wonderful opportunity to spread knowledge and culture, as well as be a positive role model for girls. Of course, the show is a smash hit, as it is far more interesting than any other reality TV, though it would remain just as popular on mute, our leading lady is so stunning.

This is simply my first draft of a plot. We could discuss other options. Perhaps a successful business woman, or a news anchor? Whatever it is, popularity would be needed, as it would add to the element of public humiliation to come. Speaking of...

What to Expect:
Gangbangs
Large cocks/insertions
Verbal Abuse
Roughness (Slapping, spitting, hair-pulling, etc)
Lots of cum
Humiliating outfits
Force
DPs, anal, a2m

Up for Discussion:
Watersports
Bestiality
Pregnancy/Breeding

What I Need:
Huge breasts (DDs would be disappointingly "bland" (by fantasy standards, clearly))
Fitness - tight stomachs, thick thighs, strong butt.
Curves - Boobs, hips, butts and thighs. With a tiny waist to balance it out.
LONG posts - I don't care if I have to wait a week to get a response, but if it's only three paragraphs you won't hold my interest.
"Literacy" - Gud rightin.
Fun - Yay!

So, send me a message if an idea of this sort is up your alley. Oh, it might also be fun if she were a lesbian? I've listened to enough rap to have that dumb fantasy where I turn a lesbian with the power of cock. ... Lots of big cocks.

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR idea.... love the idea of me being a stuck up princess .. use to getting my way. a lesbian and so use to having men and women do what i want... i love the idea of being blackmailed and slowly turned into your slave... you can reach me at dommeinsc@aol.com or chickincuffs@yahoo.com

The good news is, whoever emails you is definitely me. There's no way it's someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom