Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My new approach at an Ad. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoneWriting

Super-Earth
*Just added a Star Wars scene idea to the website!*

So, figured I’d put up another ad in order to find some partners to play with.

I’m a Dominant, Sadistic male that plays the same type of characters and I’m looking for submissive and/or masochistic females to play with that are willing to admit they have few limits. I do enjoy all play, including story and straight up smut, but I shy away from strictly romance play without some good story and smut behind it.

Two things you need to know about me. I have very few limits (in fact, they are only that I don’t do Male on Male scenes and that I will not play a submissive character). And I love to do weird stuff sexually, simply because this is a ‘fictional medium’ and I figure I might as well make things as interesting and new as I can.

That being said, I’m open to playing something you come up with, and would really love to play a character where you play the world around him. I’m interested in just about any background and time period, including the fantastical (sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, fantasy worlds, etc)

If you’re here hoping I have storylines, well… you’re in luck! I do! All you need to do is visit my website at http://brokenin.webs.com and you’ll find a plethora of ideas on the front page as well as a ton of possible pictures and such for your character or characters.

Still interested? Great! So you’re aware, I play by IM (AIM, YIM) or PM right now, haven’t gotten to threads yet as I prefer to keep my tastes behind closed doors and between me and my partner, but if you have a way of keeping things below the table or are willing to work with someone that’s new to the medium I may change my mind on that with the right type of story.

PM me when you can! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Still looking for some fun. Would love to hear what you like, or what you have in mind, look me up!

Back to the top. I have a lot of time free now. If I missed you in the last month feel free to hit me up if you're still interested in playing. And those of you that want to play, but are still hiding in the shadows, send me a PM you may be surprised.

So, been away awhile. And as always I'm back. If you're interested in anything above, or really want to play something else get in touch with me. Also, if you think I've forgotten about you, please hit me back up! Looking forward to playing!

What can I say, I have a weak spot for slutty little women. Harem play? Jealousy? Yes! Well... really, anything is a yes. Hit me up if you're looking to play anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom