Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DP's BDSM RP Request Thread (M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominica Potestas

Planetoid
I am looking for some dark and depraved play. I can play male or female characters. I don't care about your RL gender at all.

I am near no limits. Some of my kinks include death and mental torture, but I am also happy with lighter stuff, so I usually only go up as far as my partner is happy to too!

My preferred method of RP is IMs, email, forum, PMs (in that order)

I will share a few of my ideas. If you want to contact me, PM me. The below are only suggestions and I am open to ideas.

Ons
Sadism, pain
Slavery
Non-con, rape
Prisons
Forced prostitution
Hard labour, exhaustion
Unfairness
Humiliation, degradation

Offs
Romance
Gay men
Supernatural, fantasy, non-humans

Dystopian governments, human rights abuses and prison camps/gulags, especially if it targets women. I could play male or female in such a setting. It could also feature executions.
I like the fear that would be involved in any activity by the oppressed, and how guards/policemen could be corrupted by absolute power.
I like any examples of twisted logic that would promote the breakdown of civil rights.
I like cynacism, rich people making money off prison labour.

Something like this story; http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=8848

Mafia/gang run sex-trafficking and brothels, undefended innocent girls sold and used around the world, raped many times a day in filthy basements.
This plays into my love of cynicism and sadism. What I see is an almost 'Pimp-tycoon' type game, where I play a male pimp in the Mafia who has to earn money and compete with rivals, and poor or illegal immigrant girls are mere pawns, in an urban setting where police and politicians can be bought off. Can involved drugs, sadism, NC.

Worshipping a man as a God, either through mind control or indoctrination.
There are two versions of this I envisage;
A modern day man who has the power of making people believe he is a god, despite doing nothing special to earn such love. He could use his gift to start an abusive relationship or build up a cult, with its own culture and customs, with an eye to world domination.

Or some ancient culture where the Emperor is treated as a God, managing palace intrigues and wars while having a limitless supply of harem slaves.

My most sadistic fantasy:
It is the future, and ALL women are declared slaves. They can be bought, sold and used however their owners like.
There is a simple justice system. If an Owner feels a his slave is guilty of the highest crime, feminism, then there is a simple punishment; the slave is disowned, and she cannot appeal or speak in her defence.
To be disowned, is to become a non-person, completely subhuman. As nobody owns you, it is in nobody's interests to look after you. These non-people are chained up at Feminist Repository points, literally chained to the wall and left to their fate. Passer-bys can rape, impregnate and maim and torture to their hearts content. In some places men can hire out non-people for a short while for free, like a library book. It is important to note that feminists pass on their non-person status to their daughters, and to their daughters and so on.
Most owned women have a better life by virtue of having an owner who has some interest in keeping them healthy to serve them/sell on. Feminists have NO protection. Most Feminist Repositories have a caretaker, who will make sure they are not signed out for too long, but will never help the feminists, even during childbirth or death

And now for something different;
(Mxf, M&Fxf or Fxf, slavery, discipline, domestic, humiliation, objectification)
I am looking for something domestic based for this. Like a rich man/couple with a house full of domestic slave girls.
This could be consensual. Or he could buy the slaves from a slavers' ring, the girls kidnapped and trained for six months, and told a close relative will be executed if they misbehave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom