Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female seeking Longtime Male RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkyonyx

Super-Earth
(New thread)
I am looking for male roleplaying partners. I am a female seeking only male RPers over 21.

I play the females, always the younger, submissive roles. Never older, never dominant. Let me repeat again, Always Sub, Never Dom. I won't do Switches either. So no cougar playing sorry. I also do not do multi-characters or harem style RPs. They are listed in my F-list for Won't Dos as well. I don't like character restrictions, so if you have something against short young looking women... don't PM me...

Looking for Juicy RPs with some good romance in it. I'm a detailed RPer, but I'm not too sappy. I do adult themes and don't fade to black. I am always open to ideas too, even if they don't revolve around romance. I DO have ideas, but I'm not gonna list them all here... it'd be too long... PM me and we'll talk shop. FYI, I only do PM rps. Please also read my F-list, there are things I will not do, and you should know ahead of time before PMing me.

I also want to put down some rules about being my RP partner
1: I want long-term, so please don't quit on me or I'll be very hurt or mad, maybe both
2: Don't fake interest in RPs, if you don't like it say it, if you aren't interested don't make me think so, it makes me feel like crap! But don't be an ass or insulting about it either!!!
3: No godmoding... ever. Your character is not invincible, I don't care what he is...
4: Be somewhat available for the RP, I understand most reasons why it takes a while to respond, but if you don't have time, don't bother!
5: Be Literate and Detailed... no one-two liners... grammar and spelling is a biggie too...
6: This is sort of related to #2, DON'T PM ME IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO THIS SERIOUSLY!!
7: Open communication!

RP interests (!!! means I want to do this RP, *** means I have ideas for it)
vampire
elves
demons
angels
Fantasy
Animal-kind
slave/master
Royalty
Assassin/Target
Human scenarios
Teacher/Student(highschool to college, consensual)
Celebrity Fantasy (see note 1)
Rabbit and the Wolf(see note 2)

MLP
Star Trek
Sailor Moon
X-Men
Cowboy Bebop
How to Train Your Dragon
Avengers
Harry Potter
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Twilight
Autharian Legend(Camelot, Knights of the Round, etc)!!!***
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
The Big Four(see note 3)

So I am very much open to ideas and have some of my own. Please PM me if interested. Also please be patient if I don't respond right away.
This can be free or casual. I also play the female roles in all my RPs. And I tend to do mostly OCs.

TY
Note 1: I will not be playing a celebrity, I have too big of a list of actresses I do not care for, so it will be male celebrities with my OC
Note 2: this is a animal-anthro RP about a wolf and a rabbit, further details will be given upon PM.
Note 3: This is a fanbased creation involving Hiccup from How to Train your Dragon, Repunzel from Tangled, Merida from Brave and Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians. Ask for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom