Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Fun (F x M / F x F)- Actively looking but not for much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get back into role play, and hoping to find some partners. Here's my pertinent details and what I can offer as a partner
1) At least 1 reply a day, but I can do more
2) I tend to at least do 2 paragraphs, but I mirror my partner, and I have been known to do more
3) I'm willing to do F x M / F x F. I'm not adverse to being a futa, depending on the role play. Also not against multiple characters, depending on the role play.
4) I can dom or sub, but you'll find that I sub more than dom. The last few times I've been on Blue Moon I got inundated with requests to dom, and I got burnt out on it. :(
5) I only play via PM. Too nervous to do Forums and I don't do messengers. Sorry if it's a deal breaker!

Note: I'm looking to take on one or two more plots. Preference will be given to whatever seems to rub me the right way. <3's denote craving, if you really wanna get in. I'm not against you suggesting something to me, but please don't be offended if I turn it down.

Here's some of the things I'd be looking to play, but I'm not against suggestions. My role would be on the right. These can be Fantasy based, modern...just depends on what we would want to do
Master x Slave
Customer x Prostitute
Father x Daughter
Twins (Sister x Sister / Brother x Sister)
Werewolf x Vampire
Doctor x Patient
Kidnapper x Hostage
Rival Kingdom's Prince x Rival Kingdom's Princess
Wanting to try some bestiality, I've never done it before so I'm willing to try anything once.

Fandoms I'm familiar with and would be comfortable playing with, either as OC or canon character. (NOTE: If you want to do OC x Canon, not going to happen. I either play OC X OC or Canon x Canon)
Attack on Titan
Avengers (Movie Version)(Tony Stark <3 )
Final Fantasy VII Compilation (Rufus Shinra, Red XII, Sephiroth, Reno <3)
Harry Potter
Hunger Games (OC <3)
Welcome to Nightvale

My Kinks (They do NOT have to all be involved)
Voyeurism
Risk of Pregnancy / Pregnancy
Sex Toys
Dirty Talking
Excessive Semen
Giving Oral Sex
Anal
Sexy/Slutty Clothing
Piercings (given to my character as a sign of ownership)

RE: Looking for Fun (F x M / F x F)

Pm sent to you regarding role-plays of Customer x Prostitute and Father x Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom